Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

logical, informative information!

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Pick-4_Master.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Cleveland,Oh
United States
Member #1856
July 16, 2003
531 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2003, 2:15 am - IP Logged

Is what most programs lack!

No dought someone has a knowlage on this but most have to manny whistle & bells to speak of!

Date

Numbers

Sequencial order

Groups

sums

generated numbers

LUCK & MONEY! HELPS

China
    Member #3032
    December 16, 2003
    1081 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2003, 3:22 am - IP Logged

I agree...but whats the lottery logic?I even doubt if it ever exists.Once I thought theres a  math function to show how every winner is gonna appear.Now its just the castle in the air!

NYC
      United States
      Member #2988
      December 10, 2003
      237 Posts
      Posted: December 24, 2003, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

I still say that Sums don't matter at all.

I've yet to have someone argue -- or simply describe! -- Sums in a way that convinces me. Has anyone ever *won* with sums?!

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: December 24, 2003, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Sums dont matter?    Have you considered the fact that it's more likely that the 3 digits will Sum Total between 11-20 then not?  I did an analysis for the State of Texas for a year and an overwhelming majority of the games that played sum totaled 11-20 by nearly twice as many times as they Sum Total 0-10.    Sum Totals 0-10 showed up 3 times more then Sums 21-27.

Consider this fact about Sums too.....Odd and Even Sums.  The only digital combinations that will Sum Total EVEN will be either 3 Even digits or 2 Odd/1 Even digit.  All Sum Totals of Odd will be either 3 ODD digits are 2 Even/1 Odd digit.

If you know which way the Sums will Total....Odd or Even you can eliminate half the possible combinations <G>

NYC
          United States
          Member #2988
          December 10, 2003
          237 Posts
          Posted: December 24, 2003, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

OK, so you have these sums leaning towards 11-20.

How do you break that into numbers to actually play?!

And have you *won* with Sums?! Or are you saying they are another edge in the game?

Cleveland,Oh
            United States
            Member #1856
            July 16, 2003
            531 Posts
            Posted: December 24, 2003, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Millennium on December 24, 2003

I still say that Sums don't matter at all.

I've yet to have someone argue -- or simply describe! -- Sums in a way that convinces me. Has anyone ever *won* with sums?!

If you know any thing about numbers or lottery you woul know it is a factor w/all games!

Why woud anyone play a sum of nubers that have never come in?

Like 24 low 160 high 5/37

or 53 low 239 high 6/49 when those sums have remainded the same for 10 years! 

conequently no one has won with a higher or lower sum in ten years+!

Just one factor of many to use!

My mother played 1-2-3-4-5-6=21 never came out in any lottery 18 years +!

It just give you another chance to play! 

Cleveland,Oh
              United States
              Member #1856
              July 16, 2003
              531 Posts
              Posted: December 24, 2003, 3:10 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by Clipper on December 24, 2003

Sums dont matter? YES THEY DO!  Have you considered the fact that it's more likely that the 3 digits will Sum Total between 11-20 then not?  I did an analysis for the State of Texas for a year and an overwhelming majority of the games that played sum totaled 11-20 by nearly twice as many times as they Sum Total 0-10.    Sum Totals 0-10 showed up 3 times more then Sums 21-27.

Consider this fact about Sums too.....Odd and Even Sums.  The only digital combinations that will Sum Total EVEN will be either 3 Even digits or 2 Odd/1 Even digit.  All Sum Totals of Odd will be either 3 ODD digits are 2 Even/1 Odd digit.

If you know which way the Sums will Total....Odd or Even you can eliminate half the possible combinations <G>

Most of the sums numbers are from are 14/15 area!

odd   01 03 05 07 09 11 13 15 17 19 21 23 25 27

even  02 04 06 08 10 12 14 16 18 20 22 24 26

Just one more number that's odd in other words odds mor than even!

Texas
                United States
                Member #1477
                May 7, 2003
                2311 Posts
                Posted: December 24, 2003, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

I say that watching Sums give you and edge because if you know which way they are going to Add....Odd or Even you can focus in on a particular group of digits.   

I use a broader span of Sum Totals rather then the 14-15 span that is why I say most of the combinations that play will Sum Total between 11-20.  May times I have had the right SUMS total only to have the wrong combination :(

In fact, just happened two days ago when 862 played in Texas for Sum 16 and I had 916.  Didnt anticipate the PURE Even game playing but knew the Sum Total would be an Even Sum and in the Teens.

I have two charts.....one for all the combinations that will Sum Total Even and the other for all combinations that will Sum Total Odd.  Since you need know only the Sum Total you dont need the charts to reflect every EXACT combinations.  All you need is the group of digits that Sum Total a particular Sum.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3106 Posts
                  Posted: December 24, 2003, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

When a combination is removed due to the Sum being to high or to low how do you know it isn't because five of the six numbers match the jackpot and the sixth number gets the combination tossed.

For example, you decide the 10% odds of 1 odd/ 5 even or 5 odd/ 1 even is acceptable, but all odd or all even isn't.  The all odd or all even has 6 rather then 5 of what's acceptable to you and much more likely to win a 5# prize when 5 odd or 5 even is drawn out of 6 winning numbers.

Filters are most effective as part of a series of choices targeting the jackpot as an all or nothing prospect.  Make 8 or 10 correct choices the odds against you drop big time, but you give up much of your shot at lower tier prizes, this must be acceptable for a rifle vs shotgun approach.

BobP

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #1477
                    May 7, 2003
                    2311 Posts
                    Posted: December 25, 2003, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Because my Sum Total tracking applies strictly to the Pick 3 game where there are only Sums of 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, & 27.

Now, there is a way that I can take my Pick 3 software and track individual numbers in the larger Lotto by position of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and BB balls. All I have to do is add a "0" as a constant digit to the numbers 11 and higher in 6-49 pool and it turns into a Pick 3.  For the Digits in the "Singles" they become Pick 3 - 010, 020, 030, 040, 050, 060, 070, 080 and 090.  I do have to use 6 different copies of my Pick 3 software  but if I can hit the Pick 3 consistently then I should be able to hit these numbers......just havent had the time to do that as have been concentrating on developing my Pick 3 software  that I've been working on for nearly a year now  <G> 

With the "0" used there will always be at least a 1 digit repeat in the tracking and in the dvent a Singles number plays there will be a 2 digit repeat.  The "highest" Sum Total in that procedure will be 13 for the number 49  and the "lowest" will be 1 <G>

All numbers are tracked in a descending order so once you have the 1st number you know the next number will be higher, the next after that higher and so on. For the Bonus Ball key in on the Numerical Denomination of that number.  Will it be a Singles, Teens, Twenties, Thirites or Forties.

johnph77's avatar - avatar
                      CA
                      United States
                      Member #2987
                      December 10, 2003
                      832 Posts
                      Posted: December 25, 2003, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Worked this out as a resut of another thread. For those who are mathematically inclined, it works out to a classic bell curve when plotted:

Sum Hits  Sum
                        0    1  27
                        1    3  26
                        2    6  25
                        3  10  24
                        4  15  23
                        5  21  22
                        6  28  21
                        7  36  20
                        8  45  19
                        9  55  18
                       10  63  17
                       11  69  16
                       12  73  15
                       13  75  14

gl

Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there..... 

Next week's convention for Psychics and Prognosticators has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

=^.^=

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
                        Member #1687
                        June 16, 2003
                        1047 Posts
                        Posted: December 25, 2003, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

mr. steel
                          ur posts  regard 6/49  said use 1-10 first didget/

last 6/49  game started with 16 ???

guess it was a quirk,

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

United States
                          Member #1759
                          June 29, 2003
                          1156 Posts
                          Posted: December 25, 2003, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Number Sums matter in all Lottery games if you know how to use them properly.I use Lottery Software which uses them as a Filter I have hit the pick-3 several times using Filters that include number sums.When I start playing the Pick-4,5,6 games I will include them with my selections.