Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas 12/29

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Clipper.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
Texas
United States
Member #44
November 15, 2001
3839 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2003, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

• MIDDAY

• Most due Root Sums 4-5-0-1 in that order

• Most due Numbers in any position 7-6-5-8 in that order

• Most due combination OOE & OOO

• My Picks

• 105-159-532-305-250-542-215-514-935-351-354-253-053-501-945-890-832-840-982-802-428

• Doubles

• 252-115-545

• EVENING

• Most due Root Sums 9-4-8-7 in that order

• Most due Numbers in any position 7-3-0 in that order

• Most due combination OOE and OOO

• My Picks

• 798-759-475-947-675-796-078-970-971-712-376-379-703-173-123-139-329-381-389-786-207-726-038-328-203-306

• Doubles

• 767-757-113-300

The Fairy

Maine
    United States
    Member #99
    January 27, 2002
    1013 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2003, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi Fairy, Thank you for your daily posts for Texas players. Do you track and predict your numbers by separate games or do you combine the day and night games together or both? Thanks again, you are very much appreciated.

alx

Texas
      United States
      Member #44
      November 15, 2001
      3839 Posts
      Posted: December 28, 2003, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

I track them both ways.  The above is based on midday data only and evening data only.  I will do a workout with the combined and post it also.  And you are very welcome.  Any thing I can do to help you win makes me happy

The Fairy

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: December 28, 2003, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

ALX - I've tracked both Combined and Separate myself.  Right now my separate databases are more up-to-date then my combined though as I havent been doing much work with the combined.

What Im looking for tomorrow Midday is either the 0-2-8 in the 1st; 0 or 4 in the 2nd; 3-5-9 in the 3rd position.  Leaning towards either the 0 or 2 in the 1st though;  no preference for the 2nd position; Leaning towards the 5 in the 3rd.

If goes ODD game.....5 or 9 in the 1st, 3 in the 2nd and 4-6-8 in the 3rd.

Maine
          United States
          Member #99
          January 27, 2002
          1013 Posts
          Posted: December 28, 2003, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Wow, thanks very much you two. I used to do all three, but don't have time so only do the combined. I like your picks Clipper, ooe and maybe 3 in the third. When do you think the 7 will hit and will it double maybe?

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: December 28, 2003, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

ALX - My system and software isnt geared to predicting "futures" for any given digit except on the immediate forthcoming game.  I dont work with Hot, Cold, Due or Dead. 

I've never seen or heard of anybody that tracks digits in the manner I do <G>    For that reason is why I have created my own software with the help of a college student who is programming in JAVA.

You mentioned above "ooe and  3 in the 3rd"?  Afraid with 3 in the 3rd you wont get an "ooe" <G>  Im seeing either and EEO or an OOE for tomorrow's Midday.

joyjoy8's avatar - friends
              Houston Texas
              United States
              Member #371
              November 30, 2000
              587 Posts
              Posted: December 29, 2003, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Fairy and Clipper, I want to thank you both for your Texas predictions and all the work you do in predicting for us .

Fairy I did hit on your 402 prediction , thanks

Please keep up the great work and know that you are appreciated and I am sure glad that you both share.............................Joy

Houston Texas
                United States
                Member #371
                November 30, 2000
                587 Posts
                Posted: December 29, 2003, 8:36 am - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by joyjoy8 on December 29, 2003

Fairy and Clipper, I want to thank you both for your Texas predictions and all the work you do in predicting for us .

Fairy I did hit on your 402 prediction , thanks

Please keep up the great work and know that you are appreciated and I am sure glad that you both share.............................Joy

life is beautiful.......................live it!
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1477
                  May 7, 2003
                  2311 Posts
                  Posted: December 29, 2003, 8:42 am - IP Logged

JoyJoy -  Your welcome....Im not generally one for posting predictions so I've never kept record of predictions with hits.  Hope I was able to come up with something for you today though.  I also like 016 and 007 in the dvent 1 digit comes 5+ games out.  In even of a PURE ODD....117.

Part of my tracking is done by "pair" tracking" but not pairs as they have played but rather a constant set of pairs....0-1, 2-3, 4-5, 6-7 & 8-9.  Then I number the pairs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.  The Sum Total of pairs appears to be lower then last and going ODD which gives pairs 1-2, 2-3 and 1-5 possibilities.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #44
                    November 15, 2001
                    3839 Posts
                    Posted: December 29, 2003, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Thanks Joy. Made me $80 Saturday on the 402 also.  I am finding that the sums are harder to predict than the numbers so I am concentrating on them more.

The Fairy

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1477
                      May 7, 2003
                      2311 Posts
                      Posted: December 29, 2003, 9:09 am - IP Logged

I break the Sums down into 3 groups....Singles, Teens & Twenties.  Then I number those groups 1 through 3 and track those 3 digits.  This points me in the direction to go and with most of the combinations in the Teens usually am working with that group.

Then I consider "how" the Sums will add....Odd or Even.  This points me in the direction of whether the game is an Odd game or an Even game.  So through a process of "elimination" and other considerations I zero in on what to play.

I have an accounting/tracking system to determine "more or less" then the last.  Lot of the times it's quite obvious which direction things will go.....other times not so obvious and of course I do get some "curve balls" <G>

Houston Texas
                        United States
                        Member #371
                        November 30, 2000
                        587 Posts
                        Posted: December 29, 2003, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Fairy and Clipper, I study hard and I study wrong, I usually play overdue pairs and positions, I have several programs which I update regularly, and in the end I check Lottery Post for Predictions from you and Lucky and finally I check the pre-test numbers to see what fell and then I play. Texas was a hard to hit state in December, I lost more than I won. I hardy ever predict unless it is a overdue pair that is due to hit soon(the 33 pair is getting ready)I depend on your predictions to help me save money and to help me win more. The tracking and concepts that you use works and you are right more than you are wrong..........consistancy is everything in this game for the daily player like me,One never expects to win all the time, but if you can sometimes play with their money instead of your own , you are a winner to me. So Thanks again to you and to Lottery Post for this forum......................................................Joy

Life is Beautiful........................................Live it!!!!

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1477
                          May 7, 2003
                          2311 Posts
                          Posted: December 29, 2003, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Im sure Pick 3 Fairy has far more experience in "predictions" and posting them then I, however, I have tracked numbers for 10 years....ever since the Pick 3 started in Texas.

I tend to rely a lot on alpha patterns, Sum Totals and tracking by positions of 1st, 2nd, 3rd.  I've also studied the 1000 EXACTS in great detail in order to develope an "elimination for determination" process.  Knowing what is more likely to play then not and the fact that most digits will replay before they get 5 or more games away from last they played helps a lot.

This is about as close as I get to considering "hot, due, dead, cold".  I've never worked with any systems that deal with "hot & cold" so I wouldnt know a cold digit if I saw it unless my way considers anything that hasnt played within the past 4 games as cold and hot digits all within the past 4 games?  Then I let my software take over and generate me combinations with 2 digits from most recent 4 games and 1 digit 5 games or more out. <G>

Since the software has a controlled number generator I can control what I see and based upon my analysis of 2 charts I keep, I set filters for the process of elimination for determination.  Im still refining the software as well and am waiting for my programmer to return from the holidays to add 2 more filters to the system.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #1477
                            May 7, 2003
                            2311 Posts
                            Posted: December 29, 2003, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Well....watch out for the "curve ball" folks! lol  728 played in the Texas Daily <G>    While my "pairs" did Sum Total Odd (11) they went higher then the last (6) instead of down to (5) :(

My individual tracking did have the "8" as a possibility in the 3rd position, however, it didnt fit in with the other projections.  Did figure it would be an EVEN game though for a Sum Total that was Odd....just figured would stay low instead of bouncing back to the "Teens" since the pair projection was 3 or 5 :(

If had set my filters for a 3 pair play instead of 2, digits would have been in the group :(

016 117 317 436 357 557 937 887 997
                            007 036        256 456 386        986   
                                  216        247 447 287             
                                  207              296           

I was leanings towards the combo's in Red if 1 digit were to play 5+ games out.  Take the Singles Sum Totals and the 20's Sum Totals out and you are left with 11 possible 3-digit combinations for the Daily today!

Back to the drawing board!