Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY Take 5 players?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 13 years ago by nydeal.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
nydeal's avatar - friends
NY
United States
Member #3148
December 28, 2003
37 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2003, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

I am new to these boards and learning a lot ....anyone else play the NY Take 5?  I have started using a strategy that looks at the skip medians for each # seeing, which are "hot" and which are "cold" and taking a mix of both.  So far, very interesting results.

Anyone else try anything like this mix of hot/cold #s? Good luck

js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
    NEW YORK
    United States
    Member #3100
    December 23, 2003
    334 Posts
    Posted: December 30, 2003, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Please specify your results and number of paper/real wins and provide take 5 games that are ready to play.

I have tried your system and many other systems over the years and I am still in a losing position.  I tried all NY games from pick 3-10 and scratch offs.

I have spent much money on Steve Player, One to won,Gail Howard, as well as columinist from The Lottery News, and many others that escape me at the moment. 

I am still hoping to see a system that you can win more money than you play.

The goal is to win, whether big or small, so we can play with the winnings and not our own hard earned money. 

Please share strategies for all games.  Thanks and Good Luck.. 

NY
      United States
      Member #3130
      December 27, 2003
      47 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2003, 12:56 am - IP Logged

Hot and cold numbers sometimes dont do the predictions trust me i wasted $200 bucks in cominations of both of them. In Take 5 You are either focusing on the low number range the medium or the high numbers. I win all the time i play all the high number combinations. Trust me its the only way to win Take 5 focusing on a number range. Within a month a guarantee u will win.

nydeal's avatar - friends
        NY
        United States
        Member #3148
        December 28, 2003
        37 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2003, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

So Glewsza...if I understand you, you play groups of #'s low, medium and high?  Any set dividers between the groups? for example, is your low 1-9, mid like 10-25, high 26-39?  Just curious...I like the idea of a smaller pool of numbers to draw from and just waiting until that time rolls around that they hit...