Welcome Guest
You last visited October 31, 2020, 11:20 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Topic closed. 93 replies. Last post 17 years ago by goose.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #3004
December 11, 2003
248 Posts

to all who have read my posts i am only posting this cause visiondude says to you all im a fraud. i may have three names but i know how to call three numbers also. i said they would call a triple number on a holiday, did i not? i sid its a simple pattern, did i not? yall go look at washington state "daily game" and tell me what numbers they called on decmber 25 2003? is this the work of a fraud to you? if it is, i need to leave this room. i see mr vision dude was pretty quiet around that time wasnt he? so, take a poll............is my work the work of a fraud? how did i know?  vision or math

or milton bradley? either one you pick the truth cant be hidden i have yet to see mr vision come close to any numbers as simple as p3. just trashy babble babble babble blahblahblah. why dont you pull up my posts regarding trips mr vision? hurts dont it.when you can see as i do, show it to me like i did. thank you

Thomas Covenant's avatar - money
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #491
    July 16, 2002
    837 Posts

Can you give me a link where you made your prediction?

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

United States
      Member #3004
      December 11, 2003
      248 Posts

i believe i talked about it a lot whenever i first signed up with lotterypost. ive mentioned it within more than 10 threads. ill go back and look it up but i know ive discussed it openely here in this room cause this is the only room with a cat and a excalibur

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
        light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts

time for a little clarity.

i have no problem with you when you add to the community in here by sharing ideas even if i don't agree with them.

what i do have a problem with is when you start spouting false statements about the lottery being supposedly fixed.  in that.....you are a liar (or the "PC" word if you prefer "fraud").

now as far as your picking abilities, you just played right into my hand.  you got lucky...big whoop.  i will be glad to show you that you did.  anybody can do what you did.  i did it myself awhile ago to prove a point.  anybody can throw out a number for how many pick3 states.

so lets see what you have. how about a little challenge between you and me?

you pick some numbers/combos and pick any state you want for a pick3 game. 

i will match you with my random little nonsensical off the top of my head numbers.

(1) draw each day for 30 days.  it will be a good way for you to show how prolific you are.  or as in the case of a person who did the dance awhile ago with me, the lack thereof (beat him by $1)

so now that you are claiming to be the new gun in town,  will you shoot more than just your mouth off?

as you can see, i don't back down from a "challenge".

just so i don't blind side you,  you might want to read what happened to the challenge of similar terms between me and sedertree and then decide if you want to go down this road.  it is all archived.  do a search in my name.

last but certainly not least and something i pointed out before, the reason you changed your screenames is because you came in here to cause trouble and tried to avert detection.  you came in here calling people names and challenging the webmaster.  lucky for you he has more patience for people like you than i do.

VISION

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
          BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3948 Posts

hey guys, lets try it for a neutral state. Like mine here in Mass. which seems to shy everyone away for some reason. You can predict 4#'s or 3#'s. we payoff on both. Now there is a challenge. What say ye.

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #491
            July 16, 2002
            837 Posts

Aw, retxx, you know predicti&#

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
              light on my feet
              United States
              Member #356
              May 20, 2002
              2744 Posts

in the vein of keeping the peace in here,  i have taken under advisement a members suggestion in whom i trust to tone done my selection of word association concerning interceptor.  i have not lessened my opinion of him but for the sake of the community i will retract the words fraud and liar and replace them with the words ....judicial - probationary -  radar.  a kindler gentler version of i see you and everytime you attempt to pull the woll over people in here, i will gladly inform them so that they can decide for themselves.

you shouldn't fear 'levity".  i look at you challenging me whether i have "vision" or not as a gift.

retxx......he can pick the state as i don't play pick3.  he can garner all the edge he thinks he can get.  the greater he stacks the odds in his favor,  the greater the fall IMO.

VISION

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
                Member #3004
                December 11, 2003
                248 Posts

oh yeah, i forgot to menti

South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #491
                  July 16, 2002
                  837 Posts

50 numbers for 30 days? which state?

United States
                    Member #3004
                    December 11, 2003
                    248 Posts

999/334/111/887/502/449/342

South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #491
                      July 16, 2002
                      837 Posts

boxed or straight?

United States
                        Member #3004
                        December 11, 2003
                        248 Posts

all states 50 days fifty numbe

United States
                          Member #3004
                          December 11, 2003
                          248 Posts

any order 216 612 162 so on etc

South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #491
                            July 16, 2002
                            837 Posts

So how many hits are you hoping to get? You are playing about $50 dollars a day for 50 days. So lets see if you make more that $2500 during this contest.

United States
                              Member #3004
                              December 11, 2003
                              248 Posts

actually its 25.00 a day in texas for fifty numbers. but im using one number a day /not all fifty/the first number will be for the first day/the second number for the second day.and so on. this makes winning that much harder but i like it when under pressure. ill even allow visiondude to use all fifty every day and ill still win more than him