Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 13 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #522
July 28, 2002
179 Posts
Posted: January 9, 2004, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Happy New Year everyon

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
    Clarkston, Michigan
    United States
    Member #76
    January 6, 2002
    8528 Posts
    Posted: January 9, 2004, 9:46 am - IP Logged

For that amount of money, it better work.

Everyone knows on here my opinion of the Steve Player systems.......they stink..............some people modify them but straight out of the box they just don't work.  If you want to play with them a little, you "might" get lucky.  But if I bought something for that much money, I don't want to play: I want to win the way he says it would win and not put my "time" in on it. 

I have never heard of his overlap system but Pick4Master I think buys every system.  He would be the one to know.

Sandy

United States
      Member #1759
      June 29, 2003
      1156 Posts
      Posted: January 9, 2004, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Sandy,I haven't got that one yet but when I do I'll post my opinion of it after it's been evaluated.

United States
        Member #1759
        June 29, 2003
        1156 Posts
        Posted: January 9, 2004, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

"BlueDot" I must "WARN" you if your expecting this system to produce winning tickets immediately or without much effort on your part then don't buy it.His systems for the most part have excellent concepts and ideas but are not all workable without some changes being made.I've corresponded with players that use his systems and they won using them as instructed but not consistantly and there were more players that had to change the system in some way.In order to get the best results or fairly consistant hits you will definitely have to alter the system.If your not skilled at doing this then "DO NOT BUY IT" you will be VERY dissappointed.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3114 Posts
          Posted: January 9, 2004, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

It appears to be a money management progression system for doubling wagers to reach a win goal.  If a quality prediction system is included there is no mention of it in the ad.  There were more posts on this not long ago, why don't you try a search.  BobP