Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

canada 6/49 prediction!!

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Colin F.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
langley b.c.
Canada
Member #3313
January 10, 2004
155 Posts
Posted: January 10, 2004, 10:43 am - IP Logged

i had a change of heart a few days ago i decided i wasnt going to post the pred here anymore because of all the complaining but i will give it a go again these are lottosync numbers for jan 10 can 6/49 draw 3-4-9-10-14-16-21-25-32-49  good luck everyone!!!!

Canada
    Member #2612
    October 25, 2003
    122 Posts
    Posted: January 10, 2004, 11:54 am - IP Logged

I would really appreciate you still posting the numbers.  In regards to the other Canadians using Lottosync and posting their numbers(eg. Vick and Underdog), although they haven't hit that often, I've noticed that often the numbers they post are often only a couple numbers away. For example, let's say the 10 numbers you predict for a draw are 3, 7, 12, 14, 25, 28, 32, 35, 37, 45. Often I find that the winning six numbers are VERY close, eg something like 6, 11,15, 24, 27,33.  Obviously, not always this close and sometimes a number repeats from a previous draw, plus a number you predicted comes through, but all I am saying is this software is VERY, VERY close in alot of cases, so it might be worth playing some numbers that are close to the predicted numbers you give! By the way,I fully intend to buy this software in the very near future( just tidying up some XMAS bills!).

langley b.c.
      Canada
      Member #3313
      January 10, 2004
      155 Posts
      Posted: January 10, 2004, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

you are right!!! even when i dont hit i seem to be only 1 number away and by the way underdog= lottosyncman we are the same person

langley b.c.
        Canada
        Member #3313
        January 10, 2004
        155 Posts
        Posted: January 10, 2004, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

well i hit tonight giving me 3 numbers in my group of 10 with the wheel included it gave me 5 three number prizes or $50  next time i will hit all six

Belgium
          Member #2220
          September 2, 2003
          553 Posts
          Posted: January 10, 2004, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Keep the winning going lottosy

Canada
            Member #2612
            October 25, 2003
            122 Posts
            Posted: January 10, 2004, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Great job, Lottosyncman, you hit 3 and just missed the other 3! That software is magic!  Again keep posting your predictions....my question is to you or Guru, with those 10 numbers you predict each time, how many extra numbers should be added, assuming that you might miss by one or two either way.  Or should I wheel your ten numbers on their own, and then wheel those ten with say 8 or more numbers.  What do you feel is best?

langley b.c.
              Canada
              Member #3313
              January 10, 2004
              155 Posts
              Posted: January 10, 2004, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

i cant speak for guru but personally i have thought of the same thing i think best would be to stick to the original 10 numbers and work with them because if you add extra numbers the cost will increase or you will have to play a larger wheel and the prize return may not be as much example a 4/6 wheel for 12 numbers cost $6 but you are only guaranteed 4 numbers if the full 6 are in your wheel

Canada
                Member #2612
                October 25, 2003
                122 Posts
                Posted: January 10, 2004, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Lottosyncman, what I may try( I know it costs a little more), would be wheel your 10 numbers on their own, and maybe try wheeling 10 close numbers on their own. 

Canada
                  Member #2859
                  November 23, 2003
                  463 Posts
                  Posted: January 11, 2004, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

i only hit 3/10 using last weeks numbers this week for Provincial 649, not to much $$$ though - it was a tough draw both in the Canada 649 & Ontario 649 = high numbers to start and high all thru.

Nice hit underdog ewrrrrrrrrr lottosyncman !!

Australia
                    Member #3084
                    December 22, 2003
                    328 Posts
                    Posted: January 11, 2004, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Lotto Numbers are ID's. If we used Cat or Dog species as Identifiers then how would you say 1 off a Labrador or 1 off a Siamese.When you say 1 less or more you are referring to numerical order which is just 1 permutation of your range of numbers and there are usually 5 billion other permutations (ordered combinations) which are equally valid.

Before you jump to the conclusion that I am just another knocker let me add that I have spent the last two years developing my own system which achieves 300 to 400% better results than those of random selections which I regard as the benchmark.

Colin F

langley b.c.
                      Canada
                      Member #3313
                      January 10, 2004
                      155 Posts
                      Posted: January 11, 2004, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

ok colin f dont leave us in suspense what have you got???

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                        Member #91
                        January 19, 2002
                        11931 Posts
                        Posted: January 13, 2004, 7:25 am - IP Logged

This guy is on about 6 threads saying the same thing.......another salesman at the door!

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

langley b.c.
                          Canada
                          Member #3313
                          January 10, 2004
                          155 Posts
                          Posted: January 13, 2004, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

go blank yourself!!!!! theres always a joker in every pack!!!! read and you would find i dont sell the product 

langley b.c.
                            Canada
                            Member #3313
                            January 10, 2004
                            155 Posts
                            Posted: January 13, 2004, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

oops sorry i thought you were referring to me!!!! just goes to show maybe i have a slight temper sorry again!!!!

Australia
                              Member #3084
                              December 22, 2003
                              328 Posts
                              Posted: January 13, 2004, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

I note that you have not addressed the main point; because one number you selected on whatever basis was close to another in numerical order then this somehow justified your selection process.

Colin F