Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which System do you use??

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Pick-4_Master.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Lottery_Analyst's avatar - Batman
Georgia
United States
Member #1039
January 15, 2003
260 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2004, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Whodeani,

Congrats on your wins.  That is awesome.  Doing better than me.  I have won 5 of 6 three times also, but try every other year instead of every other month.  LOL  Can you tell me a little about how you play?  How much do you spend when you play?  How far back do you go when you analyze drawings? 

I usually go back 20 drawings myself and have spent on my three 5 of 5 wins, $6.00, $45.00 and $120.00.

Just curious how much your system would cost to play.  I run a lottery pool and I am always looking for new ways to play for the club.

Thanks,

LA

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2004, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Lottery Analyst,

You are not likely to get any information from whodeani, because he's not here to share information but just to brag about his winnings.  Obviously if he's winning like he says, he didn't come here for advice either.  Good luck with your lottery pool.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #1759
      June 29, 2003
      1156 Posts
      Posted: January 26, 2004, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

LUCK only works for those who believe in it for those that don't they rely on there INTELLIGENCE.The Average everyday player uses quick-picks or lucky numbers this is the majority of what players use.The rest which is a minority uses software and systems the only thing better about systems and software is any player that becomes experienced and skilled at using them can win small to large prizes more often.You can't become a SKILLED quick-player because no intelligence is involved only LUCK or RANDOM CHANCE and RANDOM CHANCE won't allow you to hit numbers as often as players that have used software and systems in this forum.The reason you have more winners from quick-pick and lucky numbers

players is because they outnumber the system/software players.If more people bought FORD cars in the US FORD would be the most popular automaker because they would outnumber any other car maker on the road.Some of you need to use common sense just because more winners come from quick-picks or whatever doesn't mean it's the best or only way to win.Just like if more FORDs were purchased it doesn't necessarily mean it's a better automobile.And as for the comment from Liberia that's totally ridiculous RELIGION/A HIGHER POWER has nothing to do with GAMBLING.

whodeani's avatar - lightening

United States
        Member #2484
        October 9, 2003
        212 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2004, 7:10 am - IP Logged

Pick-4 Master,

Well said. Couldn't agree more.

RJOh,

Why don't you do a search of my posts? You will find that I have given information to others. I just did yesterday. Also I don't come here to brag. I stated what I have won to have some credibility to back up what I have said here. In fact, I stated in one of my posts I wasn't here to brag. I am only saying with the right analysis and tools you can win more than the odds suggest.

Lottery Analyst,

Check out the post I left below.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/73084/3

LaurainMass's avatar - strawberry
          Boston,Massachusetts
          United States
          Member #2924
          December 2, 2003
          65 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2004, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Interesting ...

Laurajean

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
            Member #1687
            June 16, 2003
            1047 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2004, 9:38 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by whodeani on January 26, 2004

Zeno,

Systems can and do work. Now I haven't won any jackpots but I have hit 5/6 on a Pick 6 game on average once every two months. I must be doing something right and I promise you it isn't just luck or reading horoscopes. How much have you won recently? I just won $1100 three weeks ago. It isn't millions but it is something and I have done it more than once.

whodeani> can u tell us or share how you do it???  thanks

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

Zeno's avatar - ummm
              Somewhere in Washington
              United States
              Member #3103
              December 24, 2003
              51 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2004, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Then, whodeani, you must believe that the numbers are not being randomly generated.

United States
                Member #2484
                October 9, 2003
                212 Posts
                Posted: January 28, 2004, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Zeno,

In general I agree with you, draws are random, but that doesn't mean that at times they can't be somewhat predictable either. Most draws I don't win jack. But there are things you can pick up on and if you play those tendancies enough, you can win more than you otherwise would if you didn't see them.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #1340
                  April 6, 2003
                  2450 Posts
                  Posted: January 28, 2004, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

but the numbers are NOT randomly generated... they are as random as humanly possible, but they have boundaries set by the rules of the game....

1. ANY RNG unless set to be exclusive(no repeats) will draw the same number more than once... won't happen in a non-replacement drawing....

2. There are a FINITE set of possibilities, combos or permutations... even if semingly astronomical...you won't see a 64 drawn in the powerball (unless they add more balls)

3. They draw balls, not numbers... numbers only indicate the balls drawn. This is why most stats that apply value to the numbers don't work (averages, odd/even, etc...) with any consistency.

If it were truly random, you could have numbers like 12.03424542 or 42.5... there probably would have been more all consecutives... (1,2,3,4,5,6 or 22,23,24,25,26,27 etc...) Some combos will probably not come out due to some quirks with the machinery that we are not ever going to know about...

As for the original thread topic... I go for as few lines as possible ,currently playing 1 of my picks and 1 QP for powerball every drawing...

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Zeno's avatar - ummm
                    Somewhere in Washington
                    United States
                    Member #3103
                    December 24, 2003
                    51 Posts
                    Posted: January 29, 2004, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Zeno,

In general I agree with you, draws are random, but that doesn't mean that at times they can't be somewhat predictable either. Most draws I don't win jack. But there are things you can pick up on and if you play those tendancies enough, you can win more than you otherwise would if you didn't see them.

I especially like this part: draws are random, but that doesn't mean that at times they can't be somewhat predictable either.

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! a thousand times WRONG!  The only way a system would work is if the draws were not random.  For example, let's say that when the 5 and 10 ball come out together in a drawing, the probability of the 20 coming out on the next drawing is somewhat higher than what one would expect from random chance.  In this case the draws are not random.

There's only two possibilities:

1) Random drawings, no system will work.

2) Non-random drawings, numbers can be predicted from past draws.

If it were truly random, you could have numbers like 12.03424542 or 42.5... what the heck are you talking about?

United States
                      Member #972
                      December 30, 2002
                      465 Posts
                      Posted: January 29, 2004, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Can someone who has used a system for 6 months or more post the amount spent on tickets and amount of return?   

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #1340
                        April 6, 2003
                        2450 Posts
                        Posted: January 29, 2004, 3:37 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by Zeno on January 29, 2004

If it were truly random, you could have numbers like 12.03424542 or 42.5... what the heck are you talking about?

I am talking about the lottery draws, they are as random as humanly possible (or so they say) BUT not truly random.

1. The games start with a fixed number of balls (for example, 49)

2. They draw a predetermined number of those balls (for example, 6)

3. the drawings happen in pre-determined intervals, at pre-determined dates and times. (such as every evening at 7pm or Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:59 pm [when the host isn't stuck in traffic])

4. There is alot of money involved for the lottery organizations, and you know human nature...  (P.A. 666 scandal)

Drawings have boundaries, Drawing histories reveal trends and occasional patterns. Just because no system yet works repeatedly for a profit does not mean that there can NEVER be a system that does... With major jackpots, a system need only prove useful ONCE... but won't truly work unless results are consistent and repeatable... and that is where every system to date fails... repeatability.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #1340
                          April 6, 2003
                          2450 Posts
                          Posted: January 29, 2004, 3:41 pm - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by tg636 on January 29, 2004

Can someone who has used a system for 6 months or more post the amount spent on tickets and amount of return?   

I still have not found a system that can pass tests on draw history, so I avoid them... for now. still looking tho...

I would like to see some results tho from some of the pay-system users... Steve Player, Gail Howard, etc...

reddog's avatar - patch
                            Greensboro, North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #1616
                            June 5, 2003
                            1287 Posts
                            Posted: January 29, 2004, 3:48 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by tg636 on January 29, 2004

The tab is running. Using Lottosync.  Waiting on 1.8 Version so I can start getting my money back. Guru,,,,,,,,where are you,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!

US Flag

United States
                              Member #2484
                              October 9, 2003
                              212 Posts
                              Posted: January 30, 2004, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Zeno,

Study this hit performance chart below:

Ball 15      01 02 03 04 05 ## 01 02 03 04 05 ## 01 02 03 04 05 ?? 

The pound signs represent each time Ball 15 hit. It skipped five games then hit and then it skipped five more games and hit again. Now Ball 15 is currently five games out again. By what you see would you play Ball 15 in the next drawing??????? I sure would. You know why???? Because Ball 15 has become yes that is right, PREDICTABLE. Now is it 100% certain that 15 will hit. NO!!!! That is what I meant by drawings and numbers in general being random. Six other balls could be drawn but what I see from above in the example above couldn't I have a pretty good hunch that Ball 15 might be a better bet than a lot of other numbers. The example above is one of the easiest things to look for that anybody could do and examples like that happen all the time. Do they always work? No. But they work enough that I will continue to keep using that way of looking at numbers and there are plenty of other things to look for also.