Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

tracking doubles

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Clipper.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Pendleton
United States
Member #3407
January 19, 2004
14 Posts
Posted: January 19, 2004, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Has any one here have any success tracking doubles.  Is it possible using variance or standard deviation formula.  Any math nerds here?

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
    Killer's Cove
    United States
    Member #57
    December 17, 2001
    5631 Posts
    Posted: January 19, 2004, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

It is very possible.....using Excel, no fancy formulas needed, What State are you playing ?

Bob

Pendleton
      United States
      Member #3407
      January 19, 2004
      14 Posts
      Posted: January 19, 2004, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

SC

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
        Killer's Cove
        United States
        Member #57
        December 17, 2001
        5631 Posts
        Posted: January 19, 2004, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, I have nothing for South Carolina at this time, see my private message to you.

Bob

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: January 19, 2004, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Hey there Garett1983. I play doubles because that is where I can make the most money. In the search box put my name in and you will see the postings I have on tracking doubles. I don't use mathematical computations. I have posted a doubles track listing that should help get you started. Then go to a reliable lottery results website & start tracking the doubles for yourself. You will see how the numbers travel from state to state. You will begin to see the little patterns & trends that occur.

IT'S AMAZING !$!$ 

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: January 19, 2004, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi Garrett = I track Doubles myself.  I just use the same method tracking them as I do other games.  I have a separate Database that contains only Doubles that have played. 

One method is tracking by Sum Totals of the 2 digits that play.  By determining whether the Sum Total will be Even or Odd I know which direction to look.  Two Even 1 Odd will always Sum ODD and 2 ODD/1 Even digit will always Sum Even.    All Even will sum Even and all Odd will Sum Odd.

One thing I've not looked at is the repeat rate for Doubles from game to game.  For all games it generally runs about 60-62%.  I have a separate Doubles Database for both Midday and Evening SC games although I dont live and play there.  I track for an online friend and give him a "heads up" whenever I see something about to happen.

From my records it appears the next SC Midday Doubles game will Sum Total Odd and higher then 14.  The last four Doubles games for Midday have been ODD games.  Also appears from my charts that the next Doubles game will come from digits of the last four doubles games to play Midday.  If that is the case it would eliminate digits 4-2-0-7-1.

Tonight an EVEN game of 060 played.  The last 2 night doubles have been EVEN games.  Appears the next game will probably be another PURE....meaning all EVEN or all ODD digits.  My charts are indicating both digits could come 5+ games out (based strictly on past Double games) and that would be digits 9 and 3.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: January 20, 2004, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Hello Clipper. You stated that "By determining whether the Sum Total will be Even or Odd I know which direction to look."  Just how do you determine whether the sum total will be even or odd? Thanks.

Texas
                United States
                Member #1477
                May 7, 2003
                2311 Posts
                Posted: January 20, 2004, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

I keep a chart of the Sum Totals and in addition to the Sum Totals I use E's and O's for Even & Odd.  Using the rule that "nothing is constant" if there has been an unusual string of either alpha letter then it is about to change and a strong indicator the numbers will change as well.  AFter nearly 10 years of tracking I have become adept at making such judgement calls <G>

Always keeping in mind that 2E and 1 Odd will always Sum Total Odd and 2O and 1 Even will always Sum Total Even.  All Even will Sum Total Even and all Odd will Sum Total Odd.