Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 13 years ago by mark.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #813
October 26, 2002
9 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2004, 7:04 am - IP Logged

Lottery Post Members

Help, is there someway on narrowing down my numbers. I play in VA cash 4. I've been working on cash 4 and have far to many numbers to play. As I see the winning number in my workouts at least 7-8 times per week. Most times boxed, but sometimes straight. I  have not won the first dollar yet. Please help me.

Thank You,  Cindy

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8358 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2004, 7:27 am - IP Logged

Cindy wrote: i see the numbers in my work out.

Yes, that is typically the case I'm not sure of how you do your workout but it helps if you look at the past winning numbers drawn and see if the numbers are hot or cold. Are two or three numbers repeating the next day. Or are they spread out all over the place. Are you getting 3 numbers right on you workouts or only 2. If your getting three numbers right then your on the right tract but you need to change the way your are selecting them. Look more closely at how the numbers hit in your state from draw to draw. Play less numbers it's not worth it to go broke trying to hit.

United States
      Member #813
      October 26, 2002
      9 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2004, 9:17 am - IP Logged

four4me

Yes, I am getting three out of four of the correct number every draw. I  am getting all winning numbers at least 7-8 plays per week. In VA we play six days a week, twice a day. However, most of the time I don't play them, just on paper and pen only watching as the number comes out and hits. I  fill that im on the right track but cannot afford to play so many numbers. I will take you advise and try to look at my numbers more closely while making my selections.

Thank you, Cindy

United States
        Member #66
        October 19, 2000
        218 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2004, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

you don't say how you do your work up.

when I do mine I work on looking for 5 numbers to use in a wheel

example 12345

plays out 1234 1235 1245 1345 2345

giving me 5 plays and helps keep the cost in line

hope this helps,mark