Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wild Wheel 3

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Webmaster L.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19820 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2004, 4:04 pm - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by Webmaster L on January 30, 2004

Come on folks even the designers of the software don't have the absolute answers if  they did they would keep it for themselves and not sell the program.

Webmaster LeRoy

Sounds like you think most of the lottery programs are crap and the only reason the designers are selling them is because they can't make any money with them any other way.  I agree with you especially if all they do is put a bunch of numbers out there for you to play and you don't know why or how they were picked.  It could be nothing more than a RNG with parameters of the lottery being played.  That's the reason I prefer a program that allows you to store and analyze past drawings and have tools for picking or wheeling the numbers  you choose.  Once you find a program that will do that, you really don't need anything else but your brains.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31343 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2004, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

no big discussion needed - trial is for free. either try it or don't. has worked nicely in ga. ev.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
      Member #2873
      November 25, 2003
      1132 Posts
      Posted: January 31, 2004, 8:30 am - IP Logged

Interesting though....

Wild Wheel 3 is new and to a certain extent a push forward from MasterMind 3 which I used before. It certainly was mentioned also be others as a very interesting approach. And approaches are what counts.

I - of course - not only  compare the suggestions of the system with previous results, but also like (I like it better!) to show predictions online and see that the approach brings reasonable results tomorrow rather than yesterday. In the test I played this week in WA it made it 4 out of 5 times up to now, which at least shows me that the numbers it is selecting are not too far off. And I play those numbers as well. The option to test the system on previous or future drawings in your own state or province, is apparently a must, so it can be done.

Wild Wheel 3 ranks numbers. So from top to bottom it ranks the numbers from "most likely" to "least likely" according to its parameters and the entered previous draws. So rather than deciding on the player's budget on its own it allows you to pick the number of suggestions you would like to play. And while working on additional reductions I also use the system as a tool and reduce the numbers by hand. (See http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/80650 for an example!) I also find it exciting when people show me how they use the systems I create, which it often different, than I what do it. When we talk about Illinois, I was emailed a test that was done to see how the system dealt with the recent 555 hit. It ranked it right in the top ten behind the potential 888.

Wild Wheel 3
      PICK 3 Box/Straight Master System
      Draw entries: 6
      151 010 904 130 964 721
      Filter Settings
      High/Low: HHH HHL HLL LLL
      Odd/Even: OOO OOE OEE EEE
      Num.Type: Singles Doubles Triples

888 885 855 555 878 882 883 886 685 852

As Emily said, nobody is forced into using systems or tools, but it might be still interesting to try them out.

Good Luck...

United States
        Member #1410
        April 22, 2003
        357 Posts
        Posted: January 31, 2004, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

RJOH,

Don't misunderstand what I, webmaster LeRoy, am saying about lottery systems and programs. 

I personally love them however they are just TOOLS and repeatedly I say what the professionals know and have been saying for years that there is NO SUBSTITUTE for doing your homework and knowing what your state is doing from time to time.

I personally don't care if a program uses RNG if the generators in that particular program has previously produced hits and to date the systems created by Mike K have been WINNERS.

Please folks, don't just take our word for it because we are human TRY IT YOURSELF in your own game and see the results on paper before you risk anything.

If after several times on paper you are winning then you may want to invest if you can't handle that then continue being a WINNER ON PAPER

Just remember you can't spend the wins on Paper.

If the system doesn't produce on paper then you have not lost anything.

Webmaster LeRoy

United States
          Member #1410
          April 22, 2003
          357 Posts
          Posted: January 31, 2004, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Mike K on the posting of his predictions since he is the author of the program.

It is in all of our advantage to know how a particular program has done in the testing phase.

However, it can be stressed enough that the program or system in question still should be tested in your particular game and the methods share with others who may be in your area.

This is the only way we remove any potential bugs and helf with future additions of the programs.

Webmaster LeRoy

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19820 Posts
            Posted: January 31, 2004, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

I agree LeRoy,

When ever I get a chance to test a system for free, I do.  I record and check the results for myself on paper.  Everyone have certain expectations of software depending on their playing habits and I'm no different.  If the system doesn't suit my needs then I've lost nothing and if it does then I may invest in it because I know what I am getting.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #1410
              April 22, 2003
              357 Posts
              Posted: January 31, 2004, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Mike,

Can or will a Wild Wheel 4 be created?

Webmaster LeRoy

United States
                Member #1410
                April 22, 2003
                357 Posts
                Posted: January 31, 2004, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Yahoo Mark this one down in the books folks

There is agreement in the lottery forum lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree LeRoy,

When ever I get a chance to test a system for free, I do.  I record and check the results for myself on paper.  Everyone have certain expectations of software depending on their playing habits and I'm no different.  If the system doesn't suit my needs then I've lost nothing and if it does then I may invest in it because I know what I am getting.

RJOh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wouldn't you guys like to see a pick 4 version of wild wheel 3 I know I would hint hint Mike K lets encourage him guys.

Webmaster LeRoy

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31343 Posts
                  Posted: January 31, 2004, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

encourage for sure.

love to nibble those micey feet.

plumbusa's avatar - lightening
                    Bremerton, Washington State
                    United States
                    Member #2491
                    October 9, 2003
                    263 Posts
                    Posted: February 1, 2004, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LeRoy!!

I think Mike has invented a winning system!!!!!

United States
                      Member #1410
                      April 22, 2003
                      357 Posts
                      Posted: February 2, 2004, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Plumbusa,

I agree that Mike K has a winning system and its TERRIFIC for doubles combinations if you are a Professional Sytems Player

I would really cherish the Pick 4 version

come on guys send Mike K a request to keep everything the same and make it for Pick 4.

Webmaster LeRoy

United States
                        Member #2873
                        November 25, 2003
                        1132 Posts
                        Posted: February 2, 2004, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone, and thanks for the messages.

I think I am going to try to create a version for PICK 4.

Of course the problem with PICK 4 is, that the expectations are often way too high.

As mentioned earlier today in the other thread http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/80650 the request for less numbers is already there for even PICK 3. That will be once again be main concern for PICK 4. After all we are dealing with way more choices (boxed or straight). And it is still expected usually that you do not see more suggestions than you will see in the PICK 3 game.

I think the first thing that has to be accepted by the player or user is that a ranked system just shows more numbers and that you play from the top to bottom the number of suggestions that you like. You can in addition to that use other tools to reduce (Emily's pairs for example) the selection. That would be the case in the PICK 4 environment as well. I could also purposely just cut the number of suggestions off at a certain point 30 or 20 or 10. That would work as well. My point against that is, that it would still be interesting and helpful for the future to see at what point in the prediction the number really hit, or whether it hit at all.

Within the systems offered, there is also a certain a change in time. I still like the idea of Hot/Cold selection to a certain extent, but there are apparently other pieces involved as well. MasterMind 3 works completely without the idea of Hot/Cold and is more based on the numbers themselves. The only additional reduction method is the get rid of boxed numbers that where recently drawn. That seems to be a valid way to reduce. That part also the case in the Wild Wheel 3 system.

The tests showed to me that to enter 6 previous numbers seems to be the most economic approach, even though it still can give 70 or so numbers, it does not reduce the suggestions the "death". The more more entries you make, the more reduction you will get and the more likely you will get rid of the "1" number that counts, the hit. If you put to little information in the results are not clear enough. The WA test of the last week hit 4 times boxed and 1 time straight, with 2 misses that were both doubles. That is not bad but will certainly also find a week without any hit. But still, it shows the selection power though.

Hitting 10 or more times in a month with a "reasonable" amount of numbers is a progress. The idea behind my lottery systems is always "Minimize your Losses!". Reducing your losses or winning more often smaller amounts will allow you to play more often and you will be more likely hit bigger wins. That's idea!

Until later..and Good Luck!

United States
                          Member #1410
                          April 22, 2003
                          357 Posts
                          Posted: February 2, 2004, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Mike,

Your selection methods for the Wild Wheel 3 and Now the Pick 4 version does not need to be changed at all.

Just let the system give us the numbers [which is lacking among many lottery programs a good numbers generator]

Us readers and Professional system players have a job to do and that is to weed out what we don't feel comfortable playing.

Its nice that you have ranked the numbers in order to reduce the combinations but you are always gonna get the average players not wanting to play no more thane 5 numbers.

Your systems are perfect for us professional players the 50 or more numbers have proven to me and other pro players that your methods continue to contain the winning numbers among the list.

So do all of us a favor and DO NOT REMOVE ANY MORE SELECTIONS

I understand why you removed all of the boxed combinations of a number so that reduced the pick 3's from 720 possibles to 120 so come on readers if you don't want to play the from 1 to 120 combinations do your homework and some eliminations but

DON'T ASK THE PROGRAMMER to eliminate these because that sets up the very common task of reducing consistent winners.

If you want that  last line to be proven just check out any system that gets close consistantly.

Mike K's systems has proven to give daily winners and its up to you to decide if you want to play the numbers or not.

The Wild Wheel 3 even picked the IL Midday number for Today Monday Feb 2, 2004 with only knowing that doubles was coming in but since I was testing the midday I was on the sideline.

Well, enough of being on the sideline now that I know its potential for the midday and evening I have twice the opportunity in IL to win.

Come on team Mike K is considering the Pick 4 version now lets make our posts to show how the system is doing in our states.

Webmaster LeRoy

United States
                            Member #1410
                            April 22, 2003
                            357 Posts
                            Posted: February 3, 2004, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys,

I wish I