Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 6:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Psychics

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 13 years ago by keystonechas.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Are Psychics Real?

YES [ 16 ]  [27.12%]
NO [ 27 ]  [45.76%]
Maybe [ 16 ]  [27.12%]
Total Valid Votes [ 59 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 9 ]  
kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
Virginia
United States
Member #1712
June 20, 2003
1549 Posts
Posted: February 16, 2004, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Tso-gali-I

I still think "Pyschics" are...     

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

Amarillo/Austin
    United States
    Member #1424
    April 25, 2003
    696 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2004, 11:06 am - IP Logged

This is interesting.  There is a remote viewer who studied under Ed Dames who claims that he makes his living playing Pick 3.  His name is Aaron C. Donahue.  He was on Coast To Coast last night (Feb. 15th).  His formula is on his website which is: ummoc.cc.  I can't duplicate the formula in this message, but you can find it on his website if you can make heads or tails of it.  I can't . . .

Those who think this guy is Satanic are probably right.  He claims to be a Luciferian.

Orangeman

Dowser's avatar - pendule

United States
      Member #947
      December 24, 2002
      95 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2004, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi Orangeman, I am listening to last night's replay right now. I have been following this since AD first started posting his work. If you look on his sight you will see that he uses the formula 3 ways:

X/Pi + 666

X/Pi - 666

(X + 666)/Pi

(X - 666/Pi

X = what ever 3 didget number you rv.

That number is used for the value of X.

Say you view 123.

You then do the math using that number in the following orders:

This results in 12 numbers.

Somewhere in those numbers he finds the winning 3 didget number...sometimes it is not in order.

At least this is how it appears to me.

look at this link:

http://ummo.cc/Lottery/LotteryPage.html

I don't think he is Satanic, just a little excentric.

United States
        Member #3686
        February 12, 2004
        20 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2004, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

deja vue.....Be nice to have a

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5396 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2004, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

We all have a brain a body and subconscious.  We just have to tap into the "Great Unknown" or matrix if you will.

Someone posted earlier was right about not being able to Remote View numbers which is true.  You can't see the numbers.  If you read Lyn Buchanan's book "The Sdventh Sense"  he explains how to remote view numbers by association with your sense of taste.  Remote viewing is something that takes years to perfect. 

wsls

konane's avatar - wallace
            Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #1265
            March 13, 2003
            3351 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2004, 7:55 pm - IP Logged
            Psychics are real, but it is far better to do some research before going to one and putting full credence in what they say they can see.  They see probabilities regarding actions one has taken and one's present mindset, but those probablities can and do change if a person decides to take a different course of action.  It's called free will which when it is aligned with God co-creates everything we see around us.

A good sampling of psychics can be found at metaphysical book stores "psychic fairs" which are held about once a month where you can have discounted readings of a shorter duration.  They're quite helpful is someone is truly looking for a qualified psychic.

During the mid '90's I used what I found out later was a form of remote viewing to "see" 5 of the 6 numbers in Lotto GA.  Timing was off as I saw and played the numbers 6 draws (weeks) ahead, then the next week which was 5 weeks before the actual matching draw.  For anyone interested, I still have the actual tickets as proof of my statements.

The best way to develop any type of precognitive abilities is to practice, practice, practice.  Figure out what works for you and work to develop it.

I've read that every bit of knowledge past, present and future is contained within the mind of God so personally do not understand anyone seeking information through any source other than the Creator.

And luckycat before you pipe in... if you work with these realms very much you learn what is good, what is not good.  The most important lesson of all and that is to trust yourself and what you're sensing regarding everything.

The late Dorothy Allison was a well known documented psychic who helped the police.  Any one of you who dreams the winning numbers, who has a hunch about the numbers is tapping into your psychic abilities.  These abilities can be developed over time but requires work and practice to bring it about.

And finally I will say that we assume we will see or sense things as Hollywood projects them in movies.  This is highly untrue with the majority of us who simply get fleeting glimpses of information, then proceed to tell ourselves this information is just no good, that we'll never be able to know anything ahead of time.  By doing that you're effectively killing the messenger!!  Simply joyfully hold the mindset that that information was fantastic and you respectfully intend to know more!  You'd be amazed at what information will be forthcoming in time with the correct mindset!!!

My answer to the question is yes beyond the shadow of a doubt that some psychics are real, that every one of us has the potential waiting to be awakened in ourselves, that we simply have to find out how and practice, practice, practice.  And most of all you can yes use these abilities to sense winning lottery numbers.  Your doubts are the only thing really stopping you from learning how and doing it.

Good luck to everyone!

United States
              Member #2460
              October 7, 2003
              766 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2004, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

I am not sure, but i think that remote viewing might be what some call "Astral Projection"

Hard as it might be to believe, I still remember when I was a 3 to 5 year old child and had a "Dream" in which i was flying a few feet away from the floor inside the house where I lived at the time, the surprise alarmed me and I waked up, it was very vivid ,all the details very clear, like if I was awake.

It happened only that one time, if it happened again I can't remember.

I still remember everything that happened, I have never been able to forget it, but the shock was too great so I woke up, and became extremely afraid of hights very much more than most people, it took very great effort and determination to overcome this a little at a time thru the years untill i was finally only a little afraid of hights which I still am, but a very manageable very little afraid, while before I was completely terrified.

So I guess that I was a remote viewer for a few minutes when I was a very small child, as a child and latter as a young boy as was very "Sensitive" that is I had certain "feelings" and could almost tell what people that were close to me were going to say before they did, and the paranormal has allways atracted me since then, and also I have always felt a strong connection with nature and religion.

Dowser's avatar - pendule

United States
                Member #947
                December 24, 2002
                95 Posts
                Posted: February 17, 2004, 4:49 am - IP Logged

Hi Excalibur: Actually, some&#

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5396 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2004, 6:22 am - IP Logged

If anyone is interested, this is a site that offers a FREE CRV course with targets.  Kind of like a self-paced course with plenty of targets.

http://www.remote-viewing.com/indexmain.html

wsls

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5396 Posts
                    Posted: February 17, 2004, 6:25 am - IP Logged

I should add username student and passwprd student.

Good Luck!!

wsls

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5396 Posts
                      Posted: February 17, 2004, 6:35 am - IP Logged

I think Remote Viewing can be a wonderful journey if used for useful purposes.

If you can Remote View and pick Lottery numbers and win why not donate the money to feed the hungry or send those who can't afford to go to college and give them a decent education.  Or provide shelter to the homeless and feed the thousands of people in this country especially children.  Who said it has to go in your own pocket. 

Just a thought!!

wsls

konane's avatar - wallace
                        Atlanta, GA
                        United States
                        Member #1265
                        March 13, 2003
                        3351 Posts
                        Posted: February 17, 2004, 8:10 am - IP Logged

EXCALIBUR I am not sure, but i think that remote viewing might be what some call "Astral Projection"

Astral projection is when the soul leaves the body to go to another dimension to look around.  I've been given to understand that dreams of falling are when the soul has "lifted out of" the body and snaps back suddenly.

I also understand that remote viewing can be accomplished with or without the soul leaving the body depending of the mission.  One can simply remain within their body while they are surrounded by the Light of God and intend to view what they have chosen.  Conversely, some of the things I've read about remote viewing appears to indicate that the soul leaves the body to accomplish specific tasks.  I believe sages have done the same thing in the past which has been termed as "bi-location."  Intend to read further but know that most any kind of viewing requires as Dowser has stated an altered state of consciousness very much like self hypnosis/meditation which can vary from a light daydream state all the way down to almost sleep state.

What you're talking about is a very natural thing with children until the cynical adult world tells them it is simply not possible.  I also believe that's how first time lottery winners hit the jackpot ... no one told them they couldn't do it, therefore they did not have those negative thoughts as a hindrance on creating a new reality of winning the jackpot.

A free online PSI practice targets is available at  http://boundaryinstitute.org/ .  You have to register but this is free to use.  They even have a practice lottery target based upon the California Super Lotto where you can find out how good you are in real time.  I've been enjoyably playing on that site for several months.

winsumloosesum  This site or the establishment of others like it may be a good place to invest potential newfound monies that people may learn to expand the capacities of their minds and help themselves rather than being dependent on help from others as it is now.

Good luck to everyone!

United States
                          Member #379
                          June 5, 2002
                          11296 Posts
                          Posted: March 12, 2004, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Isn't dowsing like psychic?

Irvin's avatar - Goolag

New Zealand
                            Member #2234
                            September 2, 2003
                            173 Posts
                            Posted: March 12, 2004, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

I believie in Deja vu and all that stuff. We have all experienced it...had a dream and some part of it has come true but as usual you only remember it after the dvent.

I dont think there is a real smack on accurate psychic out there.

But here is what I am thinking will happen this Weekend.

Some of you out there will win a lotto prize of some sort this weekend.

Now a good psychic should be able to say your gonna win $500.37

Australia
                              Member #3084
                              December 22, 2003
                              328 Posts
                              Posted: March 12, 2004, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

This is a subject I generally leave alone as I am very much a realist, skeptic etc.

However, during my life I have had too many very powerfull experiences to pour cold water on the subject. These have included major disasters which out of respect to the dead I will not mention.

I will mention one though as it involved the drowning of one of my brothers who I did not particularly get along with. At the time I was visiting my parents and my wife and I left our daughter with them to go and watch a movie, Ghandi. Now I knew that this brother with another brother were rock fishing in a general area the other side of the city.

On my way to the theatre I had a powerfull urge to go to where my brothers were fishing ie to locate them even though I didn't know the exact location. These thoughts continued during the viewing of Ghandi a very powerfull movie in itself.

When we returned to my parent's flat another brother met me at the door and told me he had very bad news. One brother had been swept off the rocks and was presumedly drowned and the other came perilously close to losing his life also - this had occurred during the time frame previouly mentioned.

Now, this type of experience is not something you can turn on or off and I'm a bit dubious about being able to make a living from it. However, I would have to say if you were in regular contact with a person who genuinely had these powers then there could come a day where they experienced something on your behalf.  For those of us who do have experience of these powers it can be very unsettling. 

We all have our little peculuarities. Why without any effort on my part can I remember the room layout of houses that I have been in since childhood and others that I have been in only once stretching back 30 years or more? Yet, I am very poor at remembering peoples names. Maybe, some of my ancestors were the guardians of those paintings deep inside the labryinth of those caves they keep locked up in France?

This I also know. That when I am in the close presence of fortune tellers, pshycics etc they become very, very nervous. I think that is because they know they are in the presence of someone with a power that dwarfs there own albeit one that is repressed.

Friendly regards

Colin