Welcome Guest
You last visited September 18, 2021, 8:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predictions for Tuesday MM

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 18 years ago by fja.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1178
February 22, 2003
632 Posts

Mega # 06-14-42-07-15-05-33

06-18-21-04-08-16-32-26-42-15-24-52-28-31-02-49-47-44-46-07-12

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
    Virginia
    United States
    Member #1712
    June 20, 2003
    1549 Posts

Kristin:

I will see ya back here Monday to post my combo's and "prediction's."

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

Virginia
      United States
      Member #1712
      June 20, 2003
      1549 Posts

Kristin:

I see you are "wheeling" 20 number's this time. Over the past couple of years, I have been trying to get my "chosen" number's down between 12 and 18. Then wheel those number's getting my combo's. The lessor amount of number's you wheel, the better chance you have of capturing the number's that "hit." The whole secrete is getting the 5 number's in your "chosen" number's field. Sometimes I wish I were in a better position to wheel more combo's. because I do come very close sometimes as it is.

Bye for now.

-Don't take any "wooden" nickel's-

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

United States
        Member #1178
        February 22, 2003
        632 Posts

When I chose the numbers to wheel, from your sheet you taught me to use, I put certain numbers and place them in the order from Hottest to coldest. I do not necessarily wheel every single number all at once.  I wheel 8 numbers at a time, giving me 4 tickets each time.

Virginia
          United States
          Member #1712
          June 20, 2003
          1549 Posts

Tso-gali-I

Virginia
            United States
            Member #1712
            June 20, 2003
            1549 Posts

Tso-gali-I

I know I posted some possible MB number's above, but I'm kinda'

on what MB number to play this week...

Any suggestions?

Chief

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor
              chicago ill.
              United States
              Member #3600
              February 4, 2004
              337 Posts

hi, kbcherokee.        I  would have to tell you that the idea of wheeling twelve numbers is a very good one. I have tried ten....twelve....fifteen....eighteen numbers and only had luck(???) with the twelve number scheme.  I also had  created my own system for wheeling the twelve numbers chosen.  three and a half years ago i had won the little lotto twice five months apart from each other. the first time i had to split it with one other person ,the second time i had won it all by my self. the little lotto jackpot at the time was worth a nice 200,000.00 dollars.and that was five days a week. 200,000.00 dollars every drawing. in illinois that was the jackpot every day. now the lotto board has changed something in software(??????) that keeps me from winning anything. I now concentrate on the megamillions knowing that I could beat this game also. At least once.And that is all that matters. As for wheeling only twelve numbers, it is the only way i go,because with only twelve...you can actualy line up five numbers on one row and win.  Now,if you only can come up with a way to get the megaball. and i do have a way for picking that one.  By the way, i always get at least two of the five numbers and the other three are always one number(out of 52)away.nice to chat but i goota go. Have a great game and good luck.  stay with picking and wheeling only twelve numbers and your chances will be better.  do you have a way of recording the winning numbers and analyzing them?  Dare live the DREAM.

Cleveland, OH
                United States
                Member #3708
                February 13, 2004
                56 Posts

I predict that the Mega Ball will either be 31, 13, or 11.

Virginia
                  United States
                  Member #1712
                  June 20, 2003
                  1549 Posts

st.germain:

Thank's for the "tip." I firmly believe that also. Although this week I'm "wheeling" 18-number's, hoping to capture the 5-number's that will "hit."

Yes, I do have a way of predictiong where the MB or PB will "hit" also. It's kinda' an off the wall thing, but it works. It probably has to do with the "Bell-Curve" more than anything, even with the Mega Ball. I track it on the same spreadsheet as the five "white" balls that "hit" each drawing. I just use a different color for the number. That way it's easier to pick up on the Chart.

Good luck,

Chief

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor
                    chicago ill.
                    United States
                    Member #3600
                    February 4, 2004
                    337 Posts

I appreciate your daring as for using 18 numers in your wheel system . me, I find that using 18 numers based on picking 5 numbers creates too vast  a field of combinations to orderly and systematically cover all bets.  Again, good luck.

Virginia
                      United States
                      Member #1712
                      June 20, 2003
                      1549 Posts

st.germain:

After going back and looking at the number's (one more time), and studying my Chart (once again,) I have decided to "wheel" 12-number's this draw. I feel pretty confident of what I see.

46, 10, 41, 31, 18, 12, 21, 44, 05, 19, 26, and 28

-MB number's & prior predictions stay the same-

I'll post my Combo's later Tuesday afternoon.

Chief

Virginia
                        United States
                        Member #1712
                        June 20, 2003
                        1549 Posts
                        Quote: Originally posted by MIMIC on February 16, 2004

I predict that the Mega Ball will either be 31, 13, or 11.

I predict you're "wrong." (wink)

Chief

United States
                          Member #1178
                          February 22, 2003
                          632 Posts

Cheif, it looks like were both right on again this time.  Wonder if we'll position our numbers in the same area again, it's always fun to see when working with your sheet.  You know, if I come out with the same numbers, I've been working with it lol.

United States
                            Member #1178
                            February 22, 2003
                            632 Posts

Virginia
                              United States
                              Member #1712
                              June 20, 2003
                              1549 Posts

Kristin:

Yes, like 45-46 or 14-15 or 18-19 etc. Actually, they can be in any position. I'm just predicting there will be one set of "paired" number's hit.

Chief