Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

O5 hit.......now watch out for the 03

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Tang.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: February 17, 2004, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Posted: February 15, 2004 at 5:55pm - IP LoggedIMG height=21 alt=Report Inappropriate Content src= //lp.vg/images/p_report.gif>IMG height=21 alt=Quote WIN D src= //lp.vg/images/p_quote.gif>

Standard Member
Standard Member

Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
November 02, 2002
1314 Posts

I'll bet that we will have another Even Sum at night one day. LOL  We have had 6 in a row and I don't believe 7 for tonight. There I go again...guessing and gambling.

Playing all combinations of 03 and 05 and leaning on the even Sums. Smells like a triple trap doesn't it. Yeah, me too.

Well .....that 05 finally hit and Now we can start to expect that 03 pretty soon.  I sure thought the 03 would hit first...but with my luck that's why I've learned to play insurance... like the05's !  LOL   805 box 2 times.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

fido's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
    Partz Unknown Georgia
    United States
    Member #925
    December 16, 2002
    2076 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2004, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Congratz on your hitt Win D,,,, and THANKZ for the awesum trackin dat U do!!!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2004, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks fido. Me you too!

Strange I posted another paragraph about the #digit 8 in the 3rd. position being out for 30 plus days and it got cut out when I reposted. Seems like that happens a lot as of late. Oh well..... that 8 shoulda hit it that 3rd. spot. Watch em fido.....sic 'em !   

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Tang's avatar - abstract
        Atlanta, Georgia
        United States
        Member #465
        July 9, 2002
        2251 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2004, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Don't forget to flip those 6's/9's.