Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

steve players pck 5 lotto triangle

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 13 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
los alamos
United States
Member #3842
February 24, 2004
2 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2004, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

does anyone on steve players pick 5 lotto triangle and if so how well does it work and also how does it work....I would love to know

kentucky
    United States
    Member #2871
    November 25, 2003
    42 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2004, 3:24 am - IP Logged

I dont have it, but I wish somebody would post the actual charts and numbers on this board! Just scan the whole system and post it here! That goes for all the Steve Player systems.   It seems everybody who has his systems never post the charts online....

This makes me wonder if some of his systems are so good that people want to keep the secrets to themselves...maybe they think if too many people get the secrets, that the lottery might change the games and make them harder.

I have tried using his Hitwheels for the pick 3 game.   ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!   I've been doing dry runs for over a month and not one lousy hit!   Well I did get 1 time where the correct 3 digits were within the 6 digits (he gives us 2 different 3 digit combos a day, one digit was in the top combo and 2 were in the lower combo) He says most people hit once in every 7 days, thats the biggest bunch of trash ever!

Maybe some of his systems work but the hitwheels are junk (at least in the Ohio lottery) Surely all his systems can't be this bad!

China
      Member #3032
      December 16, 2003
      1081 Posts
      Posted: March 11, 2004, 4:13 am - IP Logged
        Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: March 11, 2004, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Joy, I don't think anyone wants to get fined or caught for a copyright infringement.  I know I don't.

I am not a Steve Player fan.  I think his systems are garbage and overpriced.

Sandy

kentucky
          United States
          Member #2871
          November 25, 2003
          42 Posts
          Posted: March 11, 2004, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

A person can only get charged with copyright infringement only if they are charging money for the system or showing it for profit in a public place. I could be wrong but companies usually give warnings to people before they go prosecuting them, it costs lots of money to go to court.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3102 Posts
            Posted: March 12, 2004, 11:03 am - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by Joy2 on March 11, 2004

A person can only get charged with copyright infringement only if they are charging money for the system or showing it for profit in a public place. I could be wrong but companies usually give warnings to people before they go prosecuting them, it costs lots of money to go to court.

That would be Lottery Post, they make a profit showing people's posts and carry a certain responsibility for what they allow to remain up.  Also, if you think Steve Player won't protect his source of income or sue just to make the poster of his system's life a misery, I suspect you'd be mistaken.  Look at the whole MP3 music thing, people downloading not selling are being sued. BobP