Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

SC Triples

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 13 years ago by Ms. Pat.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Pendleton
United States
Member #3407
January 19, 2004
14 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2004, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Does any one know how to determine when triples will hit.  I know that it is a 1% chance of happenning.  Is there a math equation like standard deviation, or the gap equation that can be used to study it?  Any help appreciated.

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
    Fayetteville, Georgia
    United States
    Member #3593
    February 2, 2004
    2284 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2004, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Hello

I can only share what I know about triples. Some of my biggest wins have been on triples by 1. Playing all of them when "triplemania" is in the air. At 50 cents each that would be a good $5.00 investmant..2. We haven't had any here in Ga. since October so we all know they are due. Barry Miller's Book "Strike it Rich at Pick 3 page 44 and 45 has some interesting info. 3 I have heard that triples like to follow numbers with a 69 or 79, or a series number. Before Rebecca left, Holidays, rainy days or dvents where pople are distracted and not likely to play. It's really hard to say you have to play it by ear sometimes. Maybe others on the site may have some input. I caught the 333 in October by tracking the digit 3 which had not fallen in a while. Hope this helps. Ms. Pat