Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery Guinness world record

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 13 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

China
Member #3032
December 16, 2003
1081 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2004, 6:07 am - IP Logged

Anyone knows whats the lottery Guinness world record?

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8360 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2004, 11:57 am - IP Logged

I don't know the ammount but ElGordo has had the bigest lottery amounts to date so far.

elgordo.com

China
      Member #3032
      December 16, 2003
      1081 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2004, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

whats the most difficult lottery kind to play?is it italian enalotto?7/90

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8360 Posts
        Posted: March 8, 2004, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

It's not that lotteries are difficult it's that they are random and in order to get all the number correct you have to have insight as to how the game is played and a willingness to win and most importantly pick the correct numbers. And only a select few can pick the winning numbers. regardless of the method they use to pick the winning numbers.

Picking winning numbers is a challenge to say the least. You have to use whatever tools you can handle correctly. A software program in the hands of a novice is almost useless. But a tried and true paper method is easier to learn. I doubt very seriously that people who report that they hit the numbers all the time actually do.

The odds of winning any lottery game are stacked against you. Unless you have a lot of money to throw away every day on numbers. Mainly because you would have to bet a lot of numbers to hit on a regular basis. If a person only played one game for one dollar every day he or she might never hit in his/her lifetime.

China
          Member #3032
          December 16, 2003
          1081 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2004, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

this theory is a bit old-fashioned for me.I dont usually pick up mumbers myself with charts or freq analysis.I make a system and wait for the result on which basis I make it perfect--less money and more biggest winners

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8360 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2004, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Goose wrote: this theory is a bit old-fashioned for me.I dont usually pick up mumbers myself with charts or freq analysis.I make a system and wait for the result on which basis I make it perfect--less money and more biggest winners.

Well maybe that's why you only get two numbers out of five correct. If your not putting any effort into picking the right numbers. You are expecting that your PC skills will do the work for you. Good Luck. I had 2 white balls and the mega ball for last Saturdays megga game. It only took 10 minutes of looking at the history and 3 minutes to pick my numbers. 

How long does it take for you to run that software program 6 hrs 8 hrs for 2 winning numbers.

China
              Member #3032
              December 16, 2003
              1081 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2004, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

I dont need luck.Luck is a wrong word for prediction.

2 out of 5 numbers experience is my past,and everything is changing.I will do better in the future.

you may win more than that 2+1 in the future,,,,maybe even a 4+1..but never jackpot.

A winner is a winner.

goose

China
                Member #3032
                December 16, 2003
                1081 Posts
                Posted: March 8, 2004, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

How long does it take for you to run that software program 6 hrs 8 hrs for 2 winning numbers

I think this question isnt very necessary to ask here.All system takes time to work out the results.But it will not take that long,just a few secs will do

goose

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8360 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2004, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Look man your the one who keep coming back with your statements and i offer and explanation to my methods. You have allready said in previous posts when you were LOTTOKING tha it took all night to run your software program. And i'm saying the history of numbers is on the Mega and powerball site and it is easier to look at the numbers and figure your plays than it is to run a bunch of numbers trough a pc and generate random numbers based on past hits.

China
                    Member #3032
                    December 16, 2003
                    1081 Posts
                    Posted: March 8, 2004, 1:48 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by four4me on March 08, 2004

Look man your the one who keep coming back with your statements and i offer and explanation to my methods. You have allready said in previous posts when you were LOTTOKING tha it took all night to run your software program. And i'm saying the history of numbers is on the Mega and powerball site and it is easier to look at the numbers and figure your plays than it is to run a bunch of numbers trough a pc and generate random numbers based on past hits.

1.no,The system doesnt generate rando numbers but the result is a random number.The whole process is to arrange all random numbers in order and The last random number is also a certain number as well--that is the result I want to see as a winner.

2.being easier has nothing to do with paper work or a system running.Neither method would make a difference unless human intelligence is particapted and as a result of that we can get the winner we expected.what is important is the result not the process for a winner making.

3.yes I always come back to say lottery isnt gambling and theres no luck to rely on.As long as you have that wrong intention to rely on luck,you will dventually be a loser on lottery.As 4 that matter of lottoking,I would like to have that name if todd allows me to.

goose

United States
                      Member #2301
                      September 11, 2003
                      3 Posts
                      Posted: March 8, 2004, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

goose

you are in error about your charactor flaw,god can help you to change!!

China
                        Member #3032
                        December 16, 2003
                        1081 Posts
                        Posted: March 8, 2004, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

God is the inner reflection of ourselves.I AM BORN the way I am and I cant change my character.

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor
                          chicago ill.
                          United States
                          Member #3600
                          February 4, 2004
                          337 Posts
                          Posted: March 8, 2004, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

You really are a goose. Don't you ever listen to anyone else besides yourself? I agree with four4me that a tried and true system created and tracked on paper is better then any thing that a computer can do as far as the lottery goes.

China
                            Member #3032
                            December 16, 2003
                            1081 Posts
                            Posted: March 8, 2004, 3:12 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by st.germain on March 08, 2004

You really are a goose. Don't you ever listen to anyone else besides yourself? I agree with four4me that a tried and true system created and tracked on paper is better then any thing that a computer can do as far as the lottery goes.

Thats the way I like it and you have your way too.

Goose in English doesnt mean stupid.Goose is a slang meaning someone who is in charge of others

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8360 Posts
                              Posted: March 8, 2004, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Goose is slang in america for finger poke you in your hiny....LOL