Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I don’t understand ??

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 13 years ago by gilla.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: March 9, 2004, 11:33 am - IP Logged

I don't understand because the last 7 days in a row on Ga. Midday have all been Odd Sums. Seven in a row? This is a pretty big deal and opportunity and I don't understand why no one really ever post much about it at all.

122  odd sum 5

801      " ''        9

007                 7

511.........         7

472                13

432                  9

894                21       

235.............finally even Sum #10 on the 8th. day.

I don't get it .......It's a pretty big deal. No one hardly ever post about it. It cuts the odds by 50% ........first thing.

I might post a day or two early on these 50/50 odds deals sometimes but they are always closer than not. Always closer. Always.  It just doesn't seem like anyone really pays attention to these ......and that's crazzzzy. I don't get it.  

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

new york
    United States
    Member #1454
    May 3, 2003
    355 Posts
    Posted: March 9, 2004, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

When "sums" start running all odd or all even like that, it is BEST to follow the trend & play a number with an odd sum for the next few draws!

Tang's avatar - abstract
      Atlanta, Georgia
      United States
      Member #465
      July 9, 2002
      2209 Posts
      Posted: March 9, 2004, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Win d, thanks for pointing this out to me because I began looking for the odd sums in Midday and I'm looking for 717 for the month of March. I'm always writing down the sums in my calendar but never paid any attention to odd and even sums in Midday and Evening. Your research and tracking is incredible and that is one of the reasons, I enjoy coming here to lottery post. Keep up the good work!!

Don't forget to flip those 6's/9's.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: March 9, 2004, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Here's another thing.... out of the last 9 days..... all the numbers have had at least 2 even numbers .... a week and a half of these except for the 511 last Thursday. One day out of nine and it was 5 draws back!

Today we should have been looking for an Even sum with at least 2 odd numbers.

There are only 10 odd individual pair in the 1000 chart ..13 15 17 19  35        37 39 57 59 79 

We hadn't had a individual odd pair in the 2nd. and 3rd. position in 2-0  draws! Twenty draws. Here's a good shout out post by it self.

I know lots of people have won using dreams and lots of other Crap,.... but you can't be a serious hobby player and keep winning if you fight the odds and want to win more than once or twice a year. Statistics will keep you closer to more wins... more often than any other methods.....if you can call them that. 

And as far as going with the trend.......NO ONE can predict the beginning of a trend .....but someone who follows Statistics can usually predict the end of a trend with- in a day or two. I know what the odds are for a continuous string of like dvents to continue and when to start to play and increase my bet. Most of the time....being blind and full of hope.......will get you killed.   

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

gilla's avatar - radar

United States
          Member #566
          August 13, 2002
          2453 Posts
          Posted: March 9, 2004, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Why do you think i started making all my little charts D?, your posts...just need an "auto-pilot" for them...missed that one and few more....

gilla