Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottosync 1.7 at 12000 samples

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 13 years ago by spock.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
langley b.c.
Canada
Member #3313
January 10, 2004
155 Posts
Posted: March 11, 2004, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

guru will lottosync 1.7 give a fairly accurate prediction at 12000 samples or are we just wasting time running it that low??? and if it wont be accurate why was it introduced as an optional sample???

Canada
    Member #2859
    November 23, 2003
    463 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2004, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

he said that you shouldn't go under 20,000 and best range is 25,000 to 50,000

langley b.c.
      Canada
      Member #3313
      January 10, 2004
      155 Posts
      Posted: March 11, 2004, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

thanks vick but i still wonder why that sample is present in the program if its not effective???why even have it there if it wont do the job correctly!

Canada
        Member #2859
        November 23, 2003
        463 Posts
        Posted: March 11, 2004, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

mabye it's for lower ball games like 40 balls etc etc

lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg
          BC
          Canada
          Member #2120
          August 19, 2003
          258 Posts
          Posted: March 12, 2004, 12:06 am - IP Logged
          Quote: O

if at first you don't succeed ... destroy all evidence you ever tried  Cool 

United States
            Member #2460
            October 7, 2003
            766 Posts
            Posted: March 12, 2004, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Don't worry too much about samples, you are probably going to get just as good number predictions as anybody else, regardless of which sample you use, as a matter of fact you already are, Vick with his very fast and new Pc didn't

do no better than you did, he will get the numbers faster yes, but I don't think that he will get better numbers than you, if you don't believe me, have him get numbers for the same lotto game as you and compare numbers and do this for a month, and then you will see, I think that after a month his numbers over the whole month will get about the same number of hits as yours, maybe a little better, but not enough to really matter.

Talk to Vick and try it.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
            Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

Belgium
              Member #2220
              September 2, 2003
              553 Posts
              Posted: March 12, 2004, 12:54 am - IP Logged

Lottosyncman:

I'm not saying sampling 12000 is useless. You'll still have a lot better odds then just plain guessing or using some very dubious other ways to isolate numbers.

In this version you should see the sampling for instance as "the resolution of a picture". Let's say 12000 produces a picture with lower resolution in which some details get lost, but it still produces an image of the situation. 50000 would produce an image with more detail, and so on.

Don't feel like it's doing nothing at all when using only 12000.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                Member #3002
                December 11, 2003
                477 Posts
                Posted: March 12, 2004, 3:28 am - IP Logged

will 12000 samples still gi

Canada
                  Member #2859
                  November 23, 2003
                  463 Posts
                  Posted: March 12, 2004, 9:29 am - IP Logged

lottoshlep i agree with what you say. no matter what sample rate you use with this 1.7 it always takes about the same amt of time / sample unlike 1.6, but with 1.7 it always takes the same amt of time with the same computer and same sample whereas 1.6 time varied, sometimes it took say 30 mins and sometimes 4 hours with the same sample rate.Also i'm finding that between different sample rates for the same numbers the predictions will have more of the same numbers with different samples.

Guru is using 100,000 overkill,

I'm trying this new version with Keno again but i'd really like a pure keno version, anytime frame on when that will be available?

Goodluck guys

Belgium
                    Member #2220
                    September 2, 2003
                    553 Posts
                    Posted: March 12, 2004, 11:06 am - IP Logged

What I have forgotten to say is that you should ALWAYS check your prediction on the second next draw too!!! Often there are tendences where LS only has 1 or 2 numbers correct for the next draw but 3 or 4 (or more) for the second next draw. TRACK THIS !! If you notice this behaviour, then play your predictions for the second next draw and not the next. If your bonusball was drawn last, I'm not surprised it will often be one of the predicted numbers. All 10 predicted numbers are truly due to come out in your game, but the strand that was predicted by LS may start to appear later than expected. If the last ball that rolls out of the machine is a correct one, and those before that did not look close to your prediction, it is likely that the prediction will progress in the draw after that.

I have the same situation here. I did a real live test on saturday's draw. Only 2 numbers came up !! Unfortunately I had no time (too busy) to play the prediction again on wednesday (yesterday). I should have : 4 + bonus correct.

This tendency will change overtime.I thought about implementing an estimation in the engine for this behaviour too, but therefor LS should do at least 2 predictions runs on "older" draws before beginning it's final prediction. This would lead to unacceptable prediction times where people with slower pc's would not be able to finish the process in time before the draw takes place. I believe this is something that can be detected faster by the user of the soft than the soft itself.

Bottomline is that you should track the tendency where most of the predicted numbers gather together. This may be in the next, the second next or (rarely) in the 3rd next draw.

Keep watching your numbers closely !!

Belgium
                      Member #2220
                      September 2, 2003
                      553 Posts
                      Posted: March 12, 2004, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Vick:

Is using 100,000 overkill ???

In some situations it will be overkill, in others not.

(testing was done at the default 30000 samples)

The golden rule is. Set it as high as time allows you ! If you can only afford 20000 samples, then go for it at 20000.

If you have enough time and patience to go for a 70000, then don't lower it.

It is also possible for instance that you start it at 70000, when you see after a while that it is gonna take too long, you can stop it and restart it (continue aborted prediction) at a lower sample like 30000 or so. Intermixing diff. sample sizes in 1 prediction, will not ruin your predicton.

Canada
                        Member #2859
                        November 23, 2003
                        463 Posts
                        Posted: March 12, 2004, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

oh i see you can stop it then change the sample rate and it will continue on that new sample

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                          Member #3002
                          December 11, 2003
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: March 12, 2004, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

guru id just like to know if 12000 sample will outperform v1.6

please answer by sunday as i want to play monday!!

thanks

reddog's avatar - patch
                            Greensboro, North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #1616
                            June 5, 2003
                            1287 Posts
                            Posted: March 12, 2004, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

My computor has been runnin

US Flag

Canada
                              Member #2859