Welcome Guest
You last visited April 25, 2018, 1:58 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just noticing

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 14 years ago by golotto.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #2612
October 25, 2003
122 Posts
Posted: March 12, 2004, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

As someone who tries to hit big on the lottery, I've noticed a few things about numbers that I want to share with members for your consideration.  As anyone who has scanned a list of past draws and tried to decide what numbers to play, maybe this might unearth some good numbers.  Although I have been tinkering with this idea, I noticed some oddities.  I printed a list of the last 49 draws, rather than look for skip patterns or number frequency etc., I looked at the numbers differently. I'll use the following example... I used numbers in the sets based on the draw#.  In other words consider the  up coming draw is x , the last one is 1, the next one is 2 etc. this is what i did.. if the draw # and one of the numbers within that draw were the same I would use numbers from that set (see below)

Draw#22  winning numbers were  2, 7, 15, 22, 36, 45          Bonus 8

Draw#15  winning numbers were  5, 9, 14, 15, 28, 36,         Bonus 45

Draw # 4  winning numbers  were  4, 11, 19 , 28, 36, 42       Bonus 7

Now using this example, you can see that numbers 28, 36 and 45 have repeated.  Using those numbers that repeat have come up in the X draw(the one you are trying to win).  I've hit some 3 and 4 numbers a couple times.  But like I said, generally try to pick those numbers that have repeated, this is just another way to uneath some hidden "hot" numbers...hope it helps!

Canada
    Member #2612
    October 25, 2003
    122 Posts
    Posted: March 12, 2004, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

A couple of things I forgot to mention, use the bonus number as well, so if for example at draw#10 the numbers were 1, 5, 8, 45, 46 ,47 bonus 10, then you would include this set as well.  You'll find you should have anywhere from 5 to 8 sets to examine.  Like I said I try to take the numbers of those sets that hit the most.  Of course you can add in ones that hit the least in those sets, along with any other numbers you come up with on your own.

Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #1610
      June 3, 2003
      668 Posts
      Posted: March 12, 2004, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Very interesting theory.&nb

... the lottery never fails to surprise!