Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Next double Midday GA. ...

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 13 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2004, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

FyI

We have just had those doubles on Midday that hit back to back and then the 064 today. So who knows when the next double is comming. But,,, check this out below.

Not in order of hit doubles

Starting with the  66  9    22   00 7    11 5    88   11 7     11 9

Nothing much goes over 7 in a row. That's seven of the last doubles with Odd swing numbers. So.......

Also notice that the last 5 in a row were all high.....and 6 out of those 7 were all high. Makes you think the next one will be a low even huh? If you think we are going to have a even double next time.....could be an all even double. That could also be an all even Triple too. 000 222 444.  Although ....right now the most due double is the 33.    

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
    Member #804
    October 23, 2002
    225 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2004, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Thanks WinD!

Highro

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
      Fayetteville, Georgia
      United States
      Member #3593
      February 2, 2004
      2285 Posts
      Posted: March 13, 2004, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks WIN D for that wonderful detailed analysis

Ms. Pat

jj2020's avatar - disney29

United States
        Member #68
        December 30, 2001
        168 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2004, 6:58 am - IP Logged

I'm looking for 323/223  313/113

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2004, 8:02 am - IP Logged

jj2020,  I don't understand.  I don't get it. Three out of 4 of those numbers up there have odd swing numbers. That doesn't mean they are wrong .....but why do you see them that way or what do ya know?

I always try to say why.....and what the reasons are behind what I'm looking at. Thanks for posting them ....but what do you see? Share a little and let's all think about it together. 

It sure is better to have many eyes looking and planning together. We need to help each other learn. We can't learn just shooting numbers back and forth at each other. Heck .....I'm wrong most of the time so I need the help.   

Win d    

fido's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
            Partz Unknown Georgia
            United States
            Member #925
            December 16, 2002
            2076 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2004, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Win D,,,, I kinda consider you the E.F Hutton of the lottery post,,,, cuz when you speak,,,,, I alwayz listen,,,,, I like it when you point ole fido in the right direction,,,,, Justa BARKIN atcha,,,,,,,, RUFF RUFF

ohio
              United States
              Member #1563
              May 24, 2003
              13732 Posts
              Posted: March 14, 2004, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Don't forget the other side!

Welcome to Hit'sville!

Land of Winners

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2004, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Win d    

jj2020's avatar - disney29

United States
                  Member #68
                  December 30, 2001
                  168 Posts
                  Posted: March 14, 2004, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

I have  two books that I use plus my work out and it has 113/313 falling for the month of march from the 12 - end of the month and 232/323 falling for the same dates.  I got the 117 straight , 788 straight , 122 straight and 911 straight. If I see something in my workout then I play it.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                    Stone Mountain*Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #828
                    November 2, 2002
                    10491 Posts
                    Posted: March 18, 2004, 11:16 am - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by WIN D on March 13, 2004

FyI

We have just had those doubles on Midday that hit back to back and then the 064 today. So who knows when the next double is comming. But,,, check this out below.

Not in order of hit doubles

Starting with the  66  9    22   00 7    11 5    88   11 7     11 9

Nothing much goes over 7 in a row. That's seven of the last doubles with Odd swing numbers. So.......

Also notice that the last 5 in a row were all high.....and 6 out of those 7 were all high. Makes you think the next one will be a low even huh? If you think we are going to have a even double next time.....could be an all even double. That could also be an all even Triple too. 000 222 444.  Although ....right now the most due double is the 33.    

All even double ......with the even swing number 8  ....484.  Sum #6

Not many things in this game make it past 7 in a row!

I'll be looking for the next double to have a low Swing number..guess why?

Win d