Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WANTED -- Lottery Draw Simulator

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 13 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19825 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2004, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

BodP,

There is a link at lotto logix for a 163 lines wheel for a 6/49 game that guarantees a match 3 ,so you have a pretty good chance at a 4 of 6.  That could be a starting point.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Bangalore
    India
    Member #2444
    October 4, 2003
    234 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2004, 1:09 am - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by MikeK on March 28, 2004

Thanks, Dreamlotto.

I knew you would like it.

I updated the site in between to allow all of the different Keno Spots.

http://www.wheelworld.net/INFO.htm?Page=WHEELS;

Good Luck!

Mike, I am prompted to ask you now: Are you an ex-military man?! You really have pre-empted me on this one: Just last evening I was thinking of suggesting you this idea! If I were not typing this message, I would be writing you a private message suggesting this idea! You really know the mind of lottery players, Mike! Kudos to you!!

May God bless the likes of you!

Just Monkeying Around With Numbers...!

Bangalore
      India
      Member #2444
      October 4, 2003
      234 Posts
      Posted: March 29, 2004, 1:59 am - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by BobP on March 29, 2004

In other words, what are the non-winning scenarios?  Six lines have only one winning number each?  Four lines have one winning number and one has two. Three lines have two winning numbers each.  If this is the case, what wheel can we create that will treat these lines as positional wheeling place holders in these proportions without costing a fortune to cover. 

I can wheel the eight lines of six numbers as groups allowing 0-2 numbers from each, but it takes about 370 lines to guarantee a 3# 6/48 more for all 49 win, I'm sure this could be tightened or a less then 100% cover be found acceptable.  BobP

My idea of requesting a program that generates unique combo was to experiment the theory that such combos should win every draw. Now the moot question is how to put that theory to work?!

Here is what I have in mind (an experimental idea open to improvement, participation, innovation, and critical suggestions) to come up with playable numbers with better hit rates with minimal number of lines:

1. I will take up one type of lottery say, our Sikkim FastLotto, a 531 daily lottery.
      2. Next, I  will gather these types of numbers to input in the above type of program/wheel using 30 days' data from another program, say LottoPro/LottoHat: Top 6/7 HOTTEST numbers, ALL teen numbes (the logic of this being that teen numbers contribute a lot especially when the draw ends in a LOW number, usually happening in HIGH jackpots), ALL numbers of the previous draw, at least three LONGEST out numbers for the ENTIRE length/period of the draw, ALL numbers occuring at the TEEN position counted from reverse, i.e., from 31 (in case of a 5/31, 5/35, or 5/39 lotto, it is none other than the above teen numbers, but in other lotteries, it could be different numbers. Again, these reversely occuring numbers at teen position contribute a lot in large jackpots), BEST pairs/triplets, plus any other "lucky numbers" suggested by ANYONE -- myself, a child, friend, relative, grandchild, grandparent, a psychic, a dream, an astrologer, and what have you!!
      3. Then, I will use Mike's "Exclusive Wheels" to generate combos to test and play the above 20-30 (or whatever I can manage or afford) lines thus generated. The combos are likely to hit better rather than just randomily selecting a couple of lines of numbers and wheeling them blindly.
      4. Then, I will also pick up 2-3 lines that have, say, a 2/3-number match, and MERGE them into just one line of, say 8-9 numbers to wheel the usual way: This should produce EVEN better winners, every draw, nearly confirming the theory !!
      5. I will try similar experiment with KENO with different spots with 14 days's data to play for current week!

So, I request all to try this experiment and contribute your ideas to further our quest for better prediction methods and the best and "mostest" consistent idea to win small, but win often!!

Best of luck!!

Bangalore
        India
        Member #2444
        October 4, 2003
        234 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2004, 6:47 am - IP Logged

Hi All!

I forgot to mention one more type of numbers to include in the above study: ALL the EXTREME numbers that don't complete a decade, like 30 and 31 in a 5/31 lotto, 40, 41, and 42 in a 5/42 lottery, etc!!

Thanks!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19825 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2004, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Sounds like a plan.  Good luck to you.  Let us know how much you win.

RJOh

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #2873
            November 25, 2003
            1132 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2004, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Dream:Lotto,

I guess, it was a logical request that would follow. I heard teh request already in your previous post, where you were using PICK 5 and PICK 6 to emulate Keno 5 and 6-Spot.

Now I liked the idea of implementing the sums, which I did in the Wheels 5, 6, (now 7) etc.

The wheels should have the sums behind the numbers now. That might help users picking the selections of their... I assumed that in cases of Bonus Balls, these are usually not integrated in the sum? The Bonus Ball is now shown as [45] and the sum as  (23).

Good Luck during testing....

Los Angeles, CA
              United States
              Member #3917
              March 2, 2004
              13 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2004, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi Mike K.

I didn't misunderstand DreamLotto.  I was just adding in some conversation.  Fun and ideas, you know. 

LottoEngines.com

United States
                Member #2873
                November 25, 2003
                1132 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2004, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Fun is always good, LottoEngines. Then I probably misunderstood. What were your ideas again?

Good Luck!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19825 Posts
                  Posted: April 1, 2004, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

There's a good Random Number Generator here also.

http://www.lotterypost.com/quickpicks.asp

Good luck.
                  RJOh

Evil Looking       

Bangalore
                    India
                    Member #2444
                    October 4, 2003
                    234 Posts
                    Posted: April 3, 2004, 4:06 am - IP Logged

BTW,

This site also talks of a system "...that covers all 49 numbers and guarantees 3 from 6 every time!..." So we are HALF way to a jackpot, if the claim is right!

Anyone tried it?! Or can anyone suggest a design for such a wheel?!

Thanks!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19825 Posts
                      Posted: April 3, 2004, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

DreamLotto
                      Try this site.

http://www.geocities.com/dragans2000/

RJOh

Evil Looking