Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

any wheeling software that........

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 13 years ago by paul762.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
Member #3002
December 11, 2003
477 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2004, 2:14 am - IP Logged

can give you absolute minimality and also multiple prizes? eg. instead of a 4 from 6 wheel how about 4x4 from 6 wheel. anything like this available?

thanks

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: April 3, 2004, 2:26 am - IP Logged

Lots of wheels at:

http://www.morethanchance.com/

Click on the free lotto wheels link and you will find a great page that lets you put in how many numbers you want to play and it will show you the number of games needed for different guarantees.  Then just click on the one you want and you will see all the plays.  I have then put some of them into an Excel spreadsheet so that I can use them any time I want including at work where I do not have internet access.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
      Member #3002
      December 11, 2003
      477 Posts
      Posted: April 3, 2004, 2:35 am - IP Logged

thanks, its not really what im looking for , basically im looking for a software version of the bluskov book but with more wheels. thanks though dude.

Poway CA (San Diego County)
        United States
        Member #3489
        January 25, 2004
        14120 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2004, 2:41 am - IP Logged

No problem.

Bangalore
          India
          Member #2444
          October 4, 2003
          234 Posts
          Posted: April 3, 2004, 3:01 am - IP Logged

Dear Paul,

Guru's Lotto Synchronizer incorporates (probably all of) Dr. Illya Bluskov's wheels, as found from the pictures of LottoSync on his website. A couple of his great wheel samples are to be found at: http://www3.telus.net/lotbook/node7.html and http://www3.telus.net/lotbook/node19.html What you can do is: Incorporate them in Windows Lotto Pro by going to >File>New-Wheeling System and fill and save the template therein to get the wheel working from inside Lotto Pro!! If you can afford, here is another one from Germany: http://www.logikus-systems.com/lg/e/lottologikus.htm. Some freebies are at www.lottomasta.com group of sites. Some other lottery fora also discuss wheels. PM me ( I can't post other forum name here, you know).

As a note: Mathematically minimal systems are something of great interest to wheel designers and professional lottery players alike and are thus mostly commercial/propritary, as they are extremely difficult to design in view of challanges faced in striking the right balance between minimality (i.e., minimal numbers of bets), high payout ratio, symmetry, spread/coverage, and what have you...!

Hope this info helps in your pursuits. Good luck!

Just Monkeying Around With Numbers...!

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
            Member #3002
            December 11, 2003
            477 Posts
            Posted: April 3, 2004, 3:12 am - IP Logged

thanks dream, i already own lottosync and the bluskov book i was just hoping i could do a bit more myself eg. one of the bluskov systems i am using for lotto at the moment guarantees 3x4 if 6 from 10 numbers, i wanted to see how far i could take this wheel, like trying for a 4x4 from 6 or 5x4 from 6 etc. i also have covermaster but im still learning with that at present, i like the bluskov book because of the % possibilities for the wins, it would be great for some software like this.

thanks for your help guys

good luck to you !!

Bangalore
              India
              Member #2444
              October 4, 2003
              234 Posts
              Posted: April 3, 2004, 4:03 am - IP Logged

BTW Paul,

I see you are from UK. Have you heard of Banned Systems?! Do let me know!

Thanks!

Just Monkeying Around With Numbers...!

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                Member #3002
                December 11, 2003
                477 Posts
                Posted: April 3, 2004, 4:07 am - IP Logged

yes, i have purchased systems from them for fixed odds football etc. didnt win anything though, and the systems are not banned.

hope this helps

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3102 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2004, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Go to http://www.ldir.com/ and download the fully functional non-expiring demo of Lottery Director.  The only difference between the demo and the pay version is you can't enter new draws, but you can download the updates if you don't mind being a draw or two behind.  Anyway, the demo comes with over 800 wheels you can use and filters if you want to use them.  You might find some wheels in that Lottery Cracker you have too.

The only thing to remember with commercial wheels for tightest cover, is many are split.  Actually two wheels side by side covering the guarantee collectively, but to ever win a jackpot you have to get all the winning numbers on one side of the split or the other, something that happens as often as expected playing the smaller size independently.  If a 24 number wheel is made of two 12 number wheels side by side, your odds of winning higher prizes are based on playing two 12 number wheels, not a 24.  Odds of all 6 winning numbers among 12 is like one in 15,000, among 24 about one in 100 a big difference. BobP

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                    Member #3002
                    December 11, 2003
                    477 Posts
                    Posted: April 4, 2004, 6:03 am - IP Logged

hi bob, ive got the full version of the software you mention but it only lets you filter wheels upto 5000 combinations unless they are split like you said. im thinking about software which gives you the option of how many wins you would like in your set of 10 numbers eg. i really like the bluskov book for the fact that you can have 3x4 number prizes if 6 numbers match instead of just 1x4 number prize and the ticket cost is only £2 extra for me, 1x4=£3, 3x4=£5 ive tried covermaster but dont know if ive got it right, i look at the detailed report you told me to look for and some of it matches the bluskov book when i enter one of the same wheels, but i dont think it can do what im looking for. thanks bob.

good luck all!!

Poland
                      Member #4243
                      April 4, 2004
                      2 Posts
                      Posted: April 4, 2004, 7:13 am - IP Logged

Hi paul762

Search for program Cover (or Cover32) by Nurmela and Ostergaard. Its old DOS program but you can give any lambda (L) you want.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                        Member #3002
                        December 11, 2003
                        477 Posts
                        Posted: April 4, 2004, 8:00 am - IP Logged

thanks, but i cant find the software download , all links seem broken or gone. what about lottodesigner xl would this do the same thing?

Poland
                          Member #4243
                          April 4, 2004
                          2 Posts
                          Posted: April 4, 2004, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Nope :(

LottoDesignerXL (downloadable version) don't cares
                          about your parameters t,m,l - only tries to find (in given ticket range) most doubles, triplets etc.

Sorry for my english.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                            Member #3002
                            December 11, 2003
                            477 Posts
                            Posted: April 5, 2004, 6:22 am - IP Logged

what about the full version of lottodesignerXL?