Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

No posts for awhile

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 13 years ago by CalifDude.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Poway CA (San Diego County)
United States
Member #3489
January 25, 2004
14120 Posts
Posted: April 6, 2004, 7:25 am - IP Logged

I am still working on perfecting my method.  Perhaps I have made it too restrictive.  Also I am working on at least two other methods that haven't been proven, yet.

One of these is working, but it only works about 5% of the time.  That doesn't sound like much, but when you consider it only costs $6 each time to play it and it produces a straight every time, it pays well.  With 100 plays, $600 would be invested and with 5 wins at $500 each...well that works very well!  I don't want to post the numbers every time because with only a 5% win rate...it would look like I was a failure!!!  So, I will play it myself (actually 3 of us are playing it) and see how it does.  Perhaps, later I will explain how to do it, but for right now, I want to just play it and see if it works with money!!

So, I don't plan on any more posts for awhile.  I will read the forum when I get the time and I certainly wish all of you the best of luck with your lottery.

Till next time....

mazie789's avatar - side smile.jpg
    Nasau, Bahamas
    Bahamas
    Member #3060
    December 19, 2003
    1212 Posts
    Posted: April 6, 2004, 7:39 am - IP Logged

Thank you Califdude.  Wish you all the best with your new invention

Lovies Hugs and Kisses

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31355 Posts
      Posted: April 6, 2004, 9:07 am - IP Logged

looking forward to your return.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Ganyo's avatar - bodymachine

United States
        Member #440
        September 25, 2001
        1022 Posts
        Posted: April 6, 2004, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Goog luck with new system. Hope it does well for you.

May luck smile on your picks        Ganyo                 

Calscorp's avatar - dnk st
          Bakersfield
          United States
          Member #1568
          May 24, 2003
          421 Posts
          Posted: April 6, 2004, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Hang in there.  And good luck.

benir4u's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Sacramento,Ca
            United States
            Member #1954
            July 31, 2003
            1934 Posts
            Posted: April 6, 2004, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks right, hang in there it will get better.  I know how frustrating it can be trying to develop a system here for Cali.

Omaha, NE
              United States
              Member #2787
              November 15, 2003
              329 Posts
              Posted: April 6, 2004, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

CalifDude

It gets frustrating chasing the numbers I know.

I got to the point where the game made sense, and all the filters seemed to work well at eliminating the numbers down to a size that was affordable yet profitable even with the misses in between the hits. But that was only the case at testing filters individually. Put all those filters together to get the affordable bet size, wham, one or two filters would kill the win everytime. Then you kick yourself in the butt for not seeing what you think you should have seen, or because you altered your play mid stream due to recent losses in a row and are desperating chasing that win. 

I just started over, trashed all that I was doing, and found a fresh new approach. I set a goal to not look at how I am doing on a Daily basis, but rather how I do for the month. You can easily go 5-7 games without a win, and looking at it on a daily basis, you will make changes to try and capture that win tommorrow because you are second guessing yourself or just desperate. That is the biggest mistake I made, not staying consistent with one system, basically altering them trying to chase a win, rather than sitting back waiting to trap a win like I originally set out to do in the beggining. But with money riding on the bets, you tend to lose sight on what you set out to do.

I think with as in depth as you are with your game history, you have what it takes to find what is needed, but it starts within yourself. If you see something that works, test it on a daily basis with no money riding on it. Or if you have the funds, set a maximum you are willing to spend, figure out a time frame of how many days you will play and play that strategy only with no alterations for the time period you originally set out to play from the beginning.

If after a certain amount of time you see it is not profitable, see what can be done if anything to modify what you are doing. Sometimes it requires scratching what you are currently doing and starting over.

I will give you a big hint as to all the others reading this post. If you are using the versabet 3/4 manager, create a game history file for your pick 3 with all past draws minus doubles and triples. I hinted that a long time ago, sadly not many if any took that to heart and ran with it.

If you or anyone else sets up a database with all combinations minus doubles and triples, and want some help from there, I will be more than happy to give some pointers. Unless you are using the same database set up as I, my help is useless.

Good Luck,

Daily

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
                Fayetteville, Georgia
                United States
                Member #3593
                February 2, 2004
                2285 Posts
                Posted: April 6, 2004, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

CalifDude

Your posts will be missed. Your analysis have been very helpful on narrowing down the list of numbers. I have had several successes with your method. Much success with your experiment. Maybe when you return we all all benefit from your success.

Ms. Pat

United States
                  Member #2460
                  October 7, 2003
                  766 Posts
                  Posted: April 6, 2004, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for all your TX numbers and help, see you again when you come back, hope that everything works out O.K.

GooBye

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
                  Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

United States
                    Member #3489
                    January 25, 2004
                    14120 Posts
                    Posted: April 7, 2004, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Thank you to all of you.  I had two of the numbers on today's Midday (592). I had 3 of my 6 tickets had 92 in them! 

DailyPick3, I agree 100% with everything you said.  My main method that I have been using works and many people have told me that they have won using it.  I tried to "improve" it to make it work 100% of the time!!  As you point out, you can chase the winning numbers forever. 

Along those lines, I want to tell everyone that you need to find something you like and stick with it!!  I have tried the adding 1, 2, 3, and 3, 5, 7, etc. and they look like they work, but it is hard (before the draw) to pick which numbers to play.  When I tried them and saw some success, I tried for awhile on paper and when they didn't work all the time, I quit!  What I'm using now only hits 5% of the time, but it hits with a straight, and as I pointed out, 5% of the time when betting only $6 each time, is just fine with me!!

By the way, I am adding numbers to the previous draw to get my next 6 tickets.  I only just started playing it and it almost hit today!

Omaha, NE
                      United States
                      Member #2787
                      November 15, 2003
                      329 Posts
                      Posted: April 7, 2004, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

CalifDude,

Do you use Versabet by any chance?

Daily

DailyPick3

Omaha, NE
                        United States
                        Member #2787
                        November 15, 2003
                        329 Posts
                        Posted: April 7, 2004, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

CalifDude

Do you use the Versabet Lottery Software at all?

Daily

DailyPick3

United States
                          Member #3489
                          January 25, 2004
                          14120 Posts
                          Posted: April 7, 2004, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

No, I do not use any programs.  I use Excel and just put in info in by hand.  I do have Versabet along with a lot of other programs, but haven't used them!!  With this new method you can do it by hand.  It is just adding numbers to the previous draw, but no trying to figure out if the numbers will be drawn from the side, or down the middle, etc.  It gives you six tickets to play straight.  I do use Excel to do it for me..takes much less time and reduces the chance of error.

modesto
                            United States
                            Member #3241
                            January 5, 2004
                            343 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2004, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

califdude maybe you should start playing

your 255 i.d number there's been 4 hits close to your number

in the last week and half and with 55's hitting worth alittle

play good luck in your new method

chris

United States
                              Member #3489
                              January 25, 2004
                              14120 Posts
                              Posted: April 8, 2004, 7:09 am - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by paintbrush on April 07, 2004

califdude maybe you should start playing

your 255 i.d number there's been 4 hits close to your number

in the last week and half and with 55's hitting worth alittle

play good luck in your new method

chris

Yes, Chris, I noticed that...when 255 or 344 (my month and year of birth) show up in any of my charts, then I play them like 255 straight, 525 straight, and 552 straight!!  That about covers it!!!

Thank you for the "heads up".