Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A little of what I know

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Blackapple.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
Wyncote,Pa
United States
Member #3206
January 3, 2004
60746 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2004, 1:34 am - IP Logged

These are my observations up this point.

I am far from finished because everyday comes a new way to view them. 

1. .Numbers form clusters or pairs

2. Understanding and obtaining info

3. on pairs is basic.Find the pairs,

4. follow the pairs that's half the

5. battle.Find the hottest and coldest digits to make pairs.Then watch sporadic numbers jump out on both ends of this

6. scale.Sedertree once saidthat the most active digits were 0,1,8,9.What ever

7. number is seen frequent with 0,1,8,9

8.  or just simply attaching hot& cold

9. numbers to them is a start to pair

10. scrutiny.A hot pair(frequently

11. hitting) can sit.And a cold pair

12. ( not hitting) could  jump out and

13. hit so fast you thought it was hot.

14. This is how pairs behave.

15. Study the veterans of pair

16. knowledge.Stick with your pairs.

17. Follow the combos with two evens

18. together and a odd, not a split(eoe) find the likeness.Does any digit repeat?

19. Do the same for odds.Your results

20. render digits for pair play.Sum

21. exploration is interlinked.But

22. thats a another topic. 

24. Do the same for two odd together 

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2004, 2:16 am - IP Logged

I have proved the 0, 1, 8, 9 to be a falicy.  The pairs are interesting, but as usual, when you post you include so many possible numbers and for a long time, like a week.  Of course, you are not the only one that does that sort of thing.  I see a few people that post over 80 numbers for all states for the week or even a month.  And people even say "way to go" when one of the numbers comes in!!  There are only 220 unique numbers, so the more combos someone posts the better the odds.  Then say that they are for all states...better odds yet..and make it for the month.....WOW! 

But that will always continue, so we just need to be aware of the odds of 80 numbers hitting in all states for a long period of time!!

You say to stick with the 2 evens.  Again, I disagree.  Just looking at the last 50 draws in California, only 16 had 2 evens.  Four of those 16 were the split you said to stay away from.  So now we are down to 12 in 50.  Not the best of results!

Then you say to do the same for the odds!!  Ok, 15 of the last 50 draws had 2 odds.  Six of those were split, so we come down to 9 out of 50 that meet your requirements. 

If you say that it doesn't work in California, but it does in other states, please just give me the state and I will check it out.  The last time I did this sort of debunking, the person admitted that they were wrong and that I must enjoy proving people wrong.  No, I just don't like misinformation being put forth.

Now, it is your chance to prove me wrong.  I will gladly admit I'm wrong, if I am. 

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
      Redford/MI
      United States
      Member #3396
      January 18, 2004
      4867 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2004, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Score one for Califdude

Your move Blackapple!

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2004, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Actually 2 E/1O will play about the same amount of time 2 O/1E will play because there are 500 exacts of exact.

CalifDude is correct in there are 220 "unique" combinations which only 120 of them are 3 different digits.  The other 100 are Doubles and Triples.  With 3 different digits more likely to hit then Doubles each time you are starting out with 120 possible 3 digit sets.  Twenty of those sets are PURES...meaning either All Even or All Odd.

this takes you down to 100 "unique"....half lean towards Even...the other Odd.

As far as "pair" tracking....Think Vtrac is better then "pair" tracking.  With 1000 EXACT combinations you have 2000 pairs!....Front pair, back pair!  Not to mention "ends"!  I do a form of "pair tracking" that is similar to Vtrac that only envolves the use of 5 different pairs.

United States
          Member #3489
          January 25, 2004
          14120 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2004, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Thank you Clipper.  Great stats.  You have provided great stats in the past and you did it again.  Thank you.  I have found over the years that when I think I have "discovered" something about the lottery, it is just the way it is mathmatically!!  No mysteries really, and your posts prove it.  Thank you again for taking the time.  I wish I could figure out the Vtracs.  I have tracked them for a long time in California and have more stats than I know what to do with, but I have not found anyway to use the info, yet!

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2004, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Your Welcome Dude.  One of the first things I did nearly 10 years ago when I first started tracking Pick 3 was to "pick apart" the 1000 exacts to get an idea of their makeup.    This is why I say if you have a "thorough understanding" of the makeup of the 1000 EXACTS then you "eliminate to determinate" what the EXACT is going to be.

Without such understanding, I feel, you are really stabbing in the dark or pulling numbers out of the air.  Besides having a thorough understanding of the makeup of the combinations you need to have and understanding on what is more or less likely to play.  I call it "tracking the facts"....not the digits.

United States
              Member #3489
              January 25, 2004
              14120 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2004, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Clipper..you're right on as usual!!  Yes, I have been using the "position" of the numbers instead of the actual number.  What I mean by that is my method uses the numbers in the order they have been called.  For instance, for tonight's Texas draw:  26453-98710.  I have noticed something but haven't used it until lately.  Someone also pointed this out, but most people didn't understand what he/she was saying.  I have the positions numbered 12345-67890.  It is uncanny how many times the number that matches its position is actually called.

So right now the 0 is in the 0 position, so it is the one I'm using for my picks tonight.  I still use the 1 from A and 2 from B or vice versa method because it has proven to work most of the time.  My distribution for today's Texas Midday was: 42539-87160.  Notice that the number 2 is in position 2, the number 7 is in position 7 and the number 0 is in position 0.  Three to pick from!!  I decided to use the "oldest" to break the tie!  But often, like for tonight's  draw it only has one number in the correct position and it often (I haven't figured out the % yet) hits! 

We will see if 0 hits tonight!!

Phyllis's avatar - Catwoman

United States
                Member #459
                July 8, 2002
                612 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2004, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

EXCUSE ME,

Why are you attacking Blackapple.  What works in one state does not always work in another.  If you find a system that works for you by almeans use it.  Don't  attack someone because they find a system that works for them and is willing to share that information.  Please don't start an argument here. 

If I read your resonse wrong, forgive me...but Blackapple has been very helpful in sharing what he knows with others.  We all know that the lottery is hard to beat and we apply what systems we can to beat the odds.  If you don't like what he has to say, move on, don't use and please don't reply with a negative response.

"That's all I have to say on the subject."

Phyllis

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1477
                  May 7, 2003
                  2311 Posts
                  Posted: April 9, 2004, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Let's try this one more time.....been bumped twice before could finish lol

To begin with Phyllis - I wasnt attacking BlackApple....simply stating the FACTS.

I've tracked numbers now for 10 years and have maintained about 40 different charts in the process of tracking numbers.  Up until a year ago I maintained all of those 40 charts by hand.  One of the first things I did was to "pick apart" the 1000 exact combinations to learn the makeup and realized how many more 3 different digit combinations there were then Doubles & Triples.  How many combinations would Sum Total 0-10 as compared to 11-20 or 21-27.

The stats are the same no matter what state you live in.  I've even done comparision analysis between states.  If there are 2 1/2 times more 3 different digit combinations in one state there will be 2 1/2 times more 3 different digit combinations in all the states.  It's the same 10 digits <G>

There might be "short periods of time" where combinations playing will lean one direction or the other....such as Even or Odd....however, in the long term of it they both play about the same amount of time.  That's a fact and it doesnt matter what state it is.    The only thing that is "constant" is the fact that....Nothing  is Constant and it will always change.  It's just a matter of "when".  By tracking the facts you figure out the "when".

I've probably looked at the Pick 3 from just about every angle possible in the past ten years from tracking when a digit will repeat or not, whether 3 digits will play or 2 (Doubles), whether it will be a PURE game or 2/1 split, if no repeat what digit will play first, positional tracking for 1st, 2nd, 3rd. 

Since we dont have the option in Texas to win anything if have 1st two, last 2 or end digits in a combination I've never done that tracking, however, common sense tells me that there are 2-3000 of those pairs and my idea of tracking is to reduce the tracking of combinations down to as FEW as possible rather then compounding things by taking the 1000 exacts and tripling tracking!

In fact, I have found a way to use 5 "constant" pairs, number the pairs and track the facts about the 5 "constant" pairs and it will do the job a lot easier then trying to keep up with 3000 pairs.  Each "pair" has 1 Even and 1 Odd digit.  If you rule out a "pair" from playing you rule out 2 digits at the same time.  Digits will come from 3 different pairs some of the time and others 2 pairs will be involved.  Seldom are there games from 1 pair and when that happens it is always a Double game or a Triple.

Isnt Free Speech Grand!

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #1477
                    May 7, 2003
                    2311 Posts
                    Posted: April 9, 2004, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Now...onto what I really came back to this post to mention....

CalifDude:  As previously stated I dont usually play Evening game here in Texas however I do keep the statistics.  Should have consulted that Combined Database after last nights game (which I didnt before determining what to play Midday) because I would have seen the indication of a Sum Total 0-10 and probably a PURE game coming for Midday :(

The 226 that did play has a Sum Total of 10 and is considered a PURE (All Even).  Just from a quick look at what my Combined Database is showing after the update, it appears the Sum Total for this Evenings game could stay small (0-10), possibly another PURE game (if not Pure a Type 3 EOE/OEO).

There is also indication that all 3 digits could again come from within the past four games and that would rule out the "0" from having a chance to play although it is a primary player in Sum Totals 0-10.  Unless that "odd" indication Im seeing is only 1 digit to come from within last 4 games and 2 out.....then that leaves the chance of both the 1 & 0 playing.  Something like 105 or 501?  Or a PURE ODD involving the 1 and the 5?

The only thing Im seeing in the "positional" charts is ruling out 2-3-6-7 in both the 1st and 3rd positions.

Wyncote,Pa
                      United States
                      Member #3206
                      January 3, 2004
                      60746 Posts
                      Posted: April 9, 2004, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

CalifDude 

My maps are mainly displayed for

pattern detection.Trial running

as many as I can,until I gauge from

it what I need to know.All I use is

pencil ,paper ,past results and creativity.

That's my M.O.    I am having fun.

Primarily I post here to pick up tips and

ideas.Everything start from a idea.

I do'nt want the bread, I want to learn how to

make the bread. How to get a hit  more

important than the hitting right now.If

the above are mistakes then I am learning

from them.Have to do what works for you.

United States
                        Member #3489
                        January 25, 2004
                        14120 Posts
                        Posted: April 9, 2004, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Exactly!  I know you have been trying real hard and modifying your "system" as you learn more.  I don't think any one system or method is the best.  We need to combine or at least use different methods as the situation dictates. 

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1477
                          May 7, 2003
                          2311 Posts
                          Posted: April 9, 2004, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

I agree Dude!  Just like if you start out with a "good foundation" to build a house you will have a "good house".  If it's a bad foundation you will continue to have problems.  In Pick 3, the "good foundation" is to have a understanding of the 10 digits and what is more likely to play then not...especially if you are going to aim for the EXACT.

I think one of the reasons people try to use mathematical equations to determine combinations is simply for the fact "numbers" are involved".  Is probably felt....well....if it's numbers there has to be a mathematical equation to the process.

My process has been to get away from such mathematical equations and simply "track the facts".

United States
                            Member #3489
                            January 25, 2004
                            14120 Posts
                            Posted: April 9, 2004, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Somehow I missed the post by Phyllis and the response by Clipper.  Clipper has already addressed most of what Phyllis had to say, but I want to add that when someone says you can't compare one state to another, that is wrong of course.  I was told that I could not compare California with Texas before because California uses computers and Texas uses ping pong balls.  I proved that wrong!  The stats were almost exactly the same for the two states!  So that argument does not hold up.  My method works well in all states and I have been told that by both public posts and private messages.  It doesn't work all the time, of course, and I think we need to look at different approaches.  Sometimes there is an indicator that doubles need to be played, or a certain sum, etc.  If we are aware of the different ways to select a "winning" number, then we can adjust to pick the method that will work in that situation.

I have not tracked "pairs" for the same reason as Clipper, but I think I will look closer at it for California.  If it can give me an indication of what numbers to play.....!!!

And, Phyllis, we were not attacking Blackapple, just the info he was putting forth and his method.  The rules for this site state that we are allowed to attack methods and systems, but not individuals. 

Wyncote,Pa
                              United States
                              Member #3206
                              January 3, 2004
                              60746 Posts
                              Posted: April 9, 2004, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Everyone has something to offer,sometimes

it takes a little time for it sink in.Just read

Jap69 's post on pairs,See"Need help on

Pick 3 pairs" thats the type of observations

and findings I'm after.Separate and group the pairs for better anticipation.Linking the

sums and pairs still problem.I know that

the combining the day& nite data to find

the 3 most overdue sum works.But you have

to have the right pairs and play both day &

nite.For at least 3-4 day,