Welcome Guest
You last visited April 25, 2017, 6:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Players Lucky 7 system!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 13 years ago by butterworth598.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
pearl's avatar - Fox1

United States
Member #4126
March 24, 2004
23 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2004, 4:28 am - IP Logged

If anybody has this system, maybe they will answer this question. I know in order to win with the system, Steve says you have to pick 1 digit correctly each day. But what happens if someone predicts 1 digit correctly like 2 or 3 days in a row, and then they Lose and do not pick the correct number on the 4th day?   Do they lose all the money they invested so far? Is that the end of it? Or does it have a safety valve (a way to keep progressing even though you missed the correct digit 1 day)

He says he thinks all good lottery systems should have a safety valve. Where's the safety valve in the Lucky 7? This Lucky 7 system sounds like MAJOR HIGH RISK investing if you can lose all your money if you get it wrong 1 day! Nobody can predict 1 digit correctly 7 days in a row and if they do it, it would be a very rare dvent. They certainly couldnt do this on a regular basis. I bet most players would be lucky if they could predict 1 digit correctly just 2 or 3 days in a row! THAT would be an amazing thing!

Anyone got any ideas how to make this Lucky 7 system safer?

United States
    Member #1759
    June 29, 2003
    1156 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2004, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Yes "Don't Use it"

Gambit's avatar - skull
      Texas
      United States
      Member #3030
      December 16, 2003
      17 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2004, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Don't play seven days in a row play on the days that you feel very sure that the key number is overdue and will come in. The worst problem I have had with this system is not the key digit but having doubles come in. I have used the Candy Number system from www.tciworld.com to pick my key.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3132 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2004, 11:05 am - IP Logged

You can jump start a progression by spending on the first bet what the progression would have you spending by the second or third, you can end the progression early and walk away while you still have your winnings.

You need seven wins, fewer with the above, you don't have to play seven days in a row.  You can spread the progression over weeks waiting for the right days to play. 

When done properly such a system is dependent on rolling prizes back into the bets to make them larger, the idea is you're not playing with your own money after the first win so no insurance or safety valve is necessary.  BobP

Gambit's avatar - skull
          Texas
          United States
          Member #3030
          December 16, 2003
          17 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2004, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

I could not have said it any better Bob. Very good explantion.

johnstown
            United States
            Member #4118
            March 23, 2004
            9 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2004, 8:09 am - IP Logged

ive been avid viewer of lottery post everyday for nearly ayear my question is before online pick 3|4lotteries with publications did the preditors such as lucky ect.rely on