Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas Midday 4-12-2004

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Clipper.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #1477
May 7, 2003
2311 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2004, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Presently all 10 digits are scattered on 8 different Levels....this should collaspe just as the SC LOP's did Satuday nite when 231 played.  Should come from LOP's with Sum Total of less then 7.  The following combinations fit that scenario:

211 221 641 642 239 645

Now...if I can just figure out which one and what exact order lol

Texas
    United States
    Member #1477
    May 7, 2003
    2311 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2004, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

I've ruled out the 642 in any order of play.  Am leaning towards 241 or 214 that's not even in that group lol  Like the 241 the best as positional tracking is indicating digit to stay low in the 3rd with either the 2 or 6 in the first.

Poway CA (San Diego County)
      United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: April 11, 2004, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

I'm betting (can't of course, really) on the 5 or 9 being in the number drawn.  I'm basing that on position hits, not the real numbers themselfs.  In other words, here is the position distribution for Texas Midday draw on Monday: 46190-25387.  I number them 12345-67890.  The most over due positions are 4 and 7, thus the real numbers of 9 and 5. 

Since I'm adding my 2 cents here, here is another interesting chart...the sum column jumps:

5=

+4=

+3=

+2=

+1=

0=

-1=

-2=

-3=

-4=

Since the last draw (461) totals 11 reduced to just the ones digit of 1, then adding 1, subtracting 1 or 2 or 3 would be a good bet.  So, I would concentrate on numbers that had a sum (ones digit) of 2, 0, 9, or 8.  You will be right 54% of the time.

So, now you have my 4 cents worth from a guy in California that can't even play your game!!  But, I just want to help if I can.

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: April 11, 2004, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Dude....Im still looking at things here but leaning more and more to the 241....or even 261.  Another possibility was looking at involves the 2-5-0 in the dvent there is no digit repeat from the 641 or the 644 that played Evening and Midday yesterday.

Maine
          United States
          Member #99
          January 27, 2002
          1016 Posts
          Posted: April 11, 2004, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

I'm thinking that 4 games in a row is probably enough for the 6. The 7 (out the most in both games, out the most (25) in the 1st position) or 5 seems more likely, (adjacent #s). And the 4 may be a better call for the next  (night) game, but of course I am probably wrong as this game is always proving to me.  Think I'll wheel 7-5-3-8-1 and hopefully we're done with doubles for a while.

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: April 11, 2004, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Im definitely ready for a long run without Doubles....say about 30 days! lol

United States
              Member #2460
              October 7, 2003
              766 Posts
              Posted: April 11, 2004, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Clipper how have you been?

Are you feeling better?

You know the doubles have been killing us big time, that is why I quit trying to predict, but I just today got some new ideas that I will try in a week or two if they work I willl go back to predicting, we will see.

Good luck to you.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
              Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

Texas
                United States
                Member #1477
                May 7, 2003
                2311 Posts
                Posted: April 11, 2004, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Im doing pretty good Excaliber.  Had my 2nd therapy session Friday.  That just reminded me that I have one in the AM as well. <G>

Glad to hear you've come up with some new ideas and will once again join in the forum.  Know what you mean about those Doubles...they were killing me.

Im ready for a nice looooong run of 3 dif digits!

Omaha, NE
                  United States
                  Member #2787
                  November 15, 2003
                  329 Posts
                  Posted: April 11, 2004, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

024 - 026

I am playing $10 on each boxed.

Have been for 4 draws in a row now. (doubles don't help)

Call me crazy, but I am going for an $800 win!

Daily

DailyPick3

United States
                    Member #2460
                    October 7, 2003
                    766 Posts
                    Posted: April 11, 2004, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Clipper

Very glad to hear that you are feeling bettter, better get some rest if you have to see the doctor tomorrow, my method has been and still is reduction of numbers, using filters, I just got some new filter ideas pluss and idea on how to re-position pick3 numbers, maybe for a better chance to get straight hits, but again I just got the ideas today, I don't know yet how good they might be, but it looks as if they might help quite a bit, we'll see in afew days or a week or two.

Good bye and have a very good night.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
                    Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1477
                      May 7, 2003
                      2311 Posts
                      Posted: April 12, 2004, 7:47 am - IP Logged

DailyPick3 = the only problem I have with those two combinations is they are PURE Even and if they play that would mean 3 PURE Even games in a row.

Im getting indication that either all 3 digits will come from within last 4 games are only 1 digit will come.  That leaves the "0" out in both instances.

I've narrowed things down to either 241, 214, 250 or 035.  The "0" is in these combos but the 5 is also 5+ digits out.  The only combination with 3 digits last four games is the 241 or 214.

Omaha, NE
                        United States
                        Member #2787
                        November 15, 2003
                        329 Posts
                        Posted: April 12, 2004, 10:02 am - IP Logged

I have 4 filters I use, which together produce some good hits. I don't ever second guess the numbers that are selected by looking at numbers recently drawn. You tend to second guess your plays by what should happen versus what is going to happen.

Daily

DailyPick3

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1477
                          May 7, 2003
                          2311 Posts
                          Posted: April 12, 2004, 10:22 am - IP Logged

I've got about 17 filters and 40 charts that I consult. 

Right now all 10 digits are on 8 different levels.  This is unusual and doesnt stay for extended period of time.  Im looking for the number of levels to change to 7 or 6.

While 024 and 026 would collaspe the levels it would require 1 digit to come 5+ games out.  Chart that I have is showing either all 3 digits will come within last 4 games...or else 1 digit and 2 digits 5+ out.

These were the primary reasons for my decision and not the fact it would be 3 PURE games in a row.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #1477
                            May 7, 2003
                            2311 Posts
                            Posted: April 12, 2004, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Will...looks like we both missed in DailyPick3.....another dang Double played! 

Both digits were on SAME Level of Play....#3 which makes all 3 digits within last 4 games.

This wont cause the Levels to change to 6 or 7, however, they REMAIN the same.  Definitely looking for a "change" tomorrow! 

Isnt unusual after having back to back PURES for it to do a "flip flop" either to a PURE ODD.  Was seeing PURE in the charts but just couldnt believe it would be an EVEN and only PURE 3 digit I could come up with was the 135 because figured the LOP's would collaspe. 

Omaha, NE
                              United States
                              Member #2787
                              November 15, 2003
                              329 Posts
                              Posted: April 12, 2004, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

We use seperate charts though.

If a double or triple comes in, it doesn't change my play for the next draw. I don't track them. I only track No Match draws. If you look at it that way, it is very possible it could come in. Because my tracking shows no current pure all even draws in a row.  I am still at the last No Match draw 635, to me that is still the last draw that came in. The last 5 day draws w/ Doubles to me are just a different game entirely, and should be tracked that way. I feel tracking the two together creates more havoc in trying to understand the game. If you look at it together with the doubles, yes, you would logically rule the fact 3 pure all evens should not occur. But of course, that is where the next draw turns into a draw that logically did not make sense. How many times does that happen?

If you don't see what is really behind the surface , what you see will not be logical. Just a matter of perspective.

Daily

DailyPick3