Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ohio pick 3

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Platinum298.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
Yinzer Country, PA
United States
Member #4067
March 18, 2004
2741 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2004, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

does anyone have any good systems for the ohio pick 3?

United States
    Member #89
    January 18, 2002
    2092 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2004, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Hello DoctorEw220,

if you are watching the Ohio crew you may get a proper answer. For our people the numbers hit like waves on a beach off and on or in the case of the waves it's back and forth! 

Teufellj

Northest Ohio
      United States
      Member #4068
      March 19, 2004
      14 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2004, 12:10 am - IP Logged

I haven't used any systems yet but I have hit the Pick 3 on several occasions over the past 8 yrs.  I've hit it straight twice and boxed twice.  I remember the one time I picked my own number but I can't remember the other 3 times.  They might have been quick picks.  I rarely play Pick 3 anymore.  The $500 just doesn't seem worth playing for.  And if I did win it,it'd probably go back into the lottery anyways.  I alternate between Pick 4,Buckeye 5,and Super Lotto Plus.  It just depends on how I'm feeling that particular week.  I mean if you want to pick up a quick $500,the Pick 3 isn't a bad choice but like I said,I rarely play it anymore.  Who here has had success over the years with Ohio Pick 3?  Has anyone hit straight more than 2 times?  And if so,were they quick picks or did you choose your own?  Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Todd

Platinum298