Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Beware of the daily Pick 3 .com

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 13 years ago by PickOneDaily.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Wheaton
United States
Member #4209
March 31, 2004
8 Posts
Posted: April 12, 2004, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

I have been tring to cancel a subscribtion with this website for over two months. They refuse to acknowledge my request.  Please beware that if you sign up with this site you will have to cancel your paypal account to be realeased and you will be charged each month. The information they provide is not worth it anyway. If they do not cancel me withion two days I will be posting my username and password for anyone to use. But in the interest of fair business I'm giving them a chance to get back to me

Omaha, NE
    United States
    Member #2787
    November 15, 2003
    329 Posts
    Posted: April 12, 2004, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

PickOneDaily

You should be able to call your credit card company and have it resolved. They will not allow any more billing from that vendor. I recently had a similar problem with another vendor. I will never again sign up with a sight that has recurring charges. They prey you forget or just never get around taking the measures to have it taken care of in a timely manner if the cancell subscription is ignored.

Daily

DailyPick3

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
      Charleston
      United States
      Member #1990
      August 5, 2003
      1675 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2004, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

PickOneDaily--

I was once a subscriber to that site, and I did cancel my subscription and I had no problem doing so.  You have to go through Pay Pal directly to cancel--go to that vender under "transaction" once there you have the option to cancel the subscription. I cancelled using that method because when one signd up it states that to cancel subscrption to go through pay pal.  This information about cancelling was given on the confirmation of the subscription page that one should print and keep a copy for records or save in email. This is the ONLY way I knew to cancel directly through pay pal. I'm sorry you are experiencing this problem; if you go through pay pal under your account them "transaction" you should be able to cancel with no problems without having to close your pay pal account. Unfortunately the information for cancelling was given, however many people don't keep records of the confirmation because he/she is so excited about a new program.  I'm guilty of this, and have learn over time by getting burned to many times by making purchases over the internet with EFT. Don't waste time and energy trying to go through the company, because they will not respond--go to the correct source.  I', certain that it will get resolved; and as DailyPick3 statedyou always have the option of contacting your bank directly.

Good Luck!!!

Also, I did want to share that I did find the information helpful in SC.  It just proves that some things work well in one state and not another...

Happy winning to all my lotto buddies!!!

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

Omaha, NE
        United States
        Member #2787
        November 15, 2003
        329 Posts
        Posted: April 12, 2004, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Just to make things clear. My member name may be the same as the site name dailypick3.com but in no way am I affiliated with that site. I was asked that once some time ago.

Daily

DailyPick3

Omaha, NE
          United States
          Member #2787
          November 15, 2003
          329 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2004, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for the highlight!!

And you are right, methods that tend to work in one state definitely do not work in another. I find that to be the case between the day and night games within the same state as well. Quite interesting isn't it? I am not even going to exhaust myself on the possible reasoning behind that one.

Daily 

DailyPick3

Wheaton
            United States
            Member #4209
            March 31, 2004
            8 Posts
            Posted: April 13, 2004, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

In theroy there should be no difference between day and night gamesIn fact there really should be no difference between states. However we all that not to be so true. But if you are seeing a noticable difference take heart. you could just be seeing the bias between ball sets that the state uses. Something to monitor.  It may not be as easy seeing it like in days of old wooden roulette tables but they do exist. Try to get information on how many different ball sets your state uses and go from there.