Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ouija System?

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Pick-4_Master.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1984
August 4, 2003
70 Posts
Posted: April 14, 2004, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone tried contacting the Spirit World through A Ouija Board or other medium for aid, assistance and advice on selecting  lottery numbers?

Surely there are some benevolent spirits out there who will help me WIN.

United States
    Member #2460
    October 7, 2003
    766 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2004, 1:10 am - IP Logged

Wrong Son, don't even try, evil spirits is all that you get, tricksters of course, it might take a long time, but in the end you will be very very sorry and way way too late, for you.

And I am not just talking or trying to scare you, if you want to deal with Satan or one of his then go right ahead, it's your a--  not mine.

Just don't say that you didn't know or that you didn't know better, because now you do.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
    Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

United States
      Member #3403
      January 19, 2004
      108 Posts
      Posted: April 15, 2004, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Live in this world, which you chose to come to and belong.  I used it when I was young without success, but know people who had awesome experiences, and some who had Very scary results.  If you use it...have a bible close by...and make sure you say a prayer and ask for the right kind of spiritual help.  You'll probably not get anywhere unless your asking for unselfish, or spiritual help.

Calscorp's avatar - dnk st
        Bakersfield
        United States
        Member #1568
        May 24, 2003
        421 Posts
        Posted: April 15, 2004, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Very good advice given here. I agree with the above.  Best of luck to you but you should look elsewhere for the numbers.

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: April 16, 2004, 11:23 am - IP Logged

I've had experience with one years ago first in 1991 then in 1998 the first session revealed the spirit of my unborn son.At the time I was 24 with no plans on having kids but 2 yrs later me and my girlfriend had a boy so it was true.The second session revealed another child spirit a girl which I haven't had yet but expect it to happen just like before.You don't use them for selecting lottery numbers but they will give you information about your future if used properly.Both of my experiences were positive but I was young and uninformed about such things and wouldn't recommend using such a device for any reason.My mother on the other hand had a very disturbing experience in 1985 where tables and chairs lifted up off the floor after which she quickly vacated her friends house.

Lottotwister's avatar - drow

United States
            Member #539
            August 5, 2002
            168 Posts
            Posted: April 16, 2004, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

DON'T do it my freind you will be opening up a can of worms!!!!!!!!!!! Besides the spirits will not be truthful to you they will lie just to befreind you.

Twister.

bridgeport,conn
              United States
              Member #3811
              February 22, 2004
              7 Posts
              Posted: April 16, 2004, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Please.........Trust me. I got involved with psychics and the occult about 15 years ago.............suffice it to say that it was only through God's good grace that I'm still alive.......................Please, dont get involved with that stuff..you dont know what your doing or who you are calling on. I would rather be a homeless bagperson rather than to accept "numbers"  from the  spirit world.   All the money in the world just isnt important............having fun , living and breathing , good health and falling in love......those are the only things that count.

United States
                Member #1759
                June 29, 2003
                1156 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2004, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Lots of people in some form or another have experimented with Occult practices some with good results some with bad results.I mostly dealt with the New Age practices of Astrology and Numerology and some Occult like Ouija and Tarot Cards.I only did out of curiosity and have since abandoned them all.I never got into the more serious practices of Santeria,Withcraft and Voodoo way too dangerous.There are some people who play the numbers with some success using Money,Gambling and Good Fortune Spells.These Spells do work but only for the "SERIOUS" and "SKILLED" Practitioner and not always for everyone.If it did then they would all be "MILLIONNAIRES" so if you want to play lottery games it's best to use a "LUCKY" Charm or Talisman or just buy quick-picks unless your a skilled number picker where you can develop a strategy to use.

United States
                  Member #1759
                  June 29, 2003
                  1156 Posts
                  Posted: April 17, 2004, 12:28 am - IP Logged

As for Psychics they can't help you win at all and besides we all have some form of Psychic ability it's just not developed enough to use.