Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Found a good book

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 13 years ago by PeterAdvanced.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #4364
April 16, 2004
2 Posts
Posted: April 16, 2004, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

A friend of mine sent me a link to this book today, The Truth About Lotto.  I was pretty blown away.  This guys is right on.  It totally changed the way I play lotto now.  Anyway, just thought i'd share.  Here it is if anyone wants to check it out, http://www.truthaboutlotto.com

Texas
    United States
    Member #1477
    May 7, 2003
    2311 Posts
    Posted: April 16, 2004, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Well.....it's a book alright.  But you only get to read the first chapter and then you have to BUY the book!

Dont know if my curiosity is enough to know about that $1.00 method unless yourself a $1.00 a day and double payment each daylol

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3102 Posts
      Posted: April 17, 2004, 2:56 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by tanner7873 on April 16, 2004

A friend of mine sent me a link to this book today, The Truth About Lotto.  I was pretty blown away.  This guys is right on.  It totally changed the way I play lotto now.  Anyway, just thought i'd share.  Here it is if anyone wants to check it out, http://www.truthaboutlotto.com

These days I count myself lucky if I learn one new thing from lottery information being sold.  I can say without a doubt I didn't learn anything new from this book and if you've visited the lottery sites I've posted you won't either.  All the author's lottery reference source materials are over ten years old.  The author apparently never updated his lottery information resources creating his own lottery software instead, giving him "proof" on ways not to play, but no idea how to play beyond pooling and buying Quick Picks.  Even this he flip flops on saying not to play certain ways, then later saying it can't hurt either.

As this is an e-book easy to "fix" my advice to this poster/author is to do some quick rewrites giving people looking for lottery information to HELP them win, find what they are looking for.  Oh, and the 12# wheel example, the first two combinations are the same. 

The dollar a day, not a lotto system, supposedly worth the value of the book requires finding a source that pays 10, 15 and 20 percent interest rates recommended by reference material written 
      prior to 9/11, good luck with that.  BobP

Lottery_Analyst's avatar - Batman
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #1039
        January 15, 2003
        260 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2004, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Tanner7873,

Was your friend that sent you the link the Author?  You just joined Lotterypost on 04/16/04 and this was your first post?  Sounds like marketing or drive by SPAM to me.....

United States
          Member #4364
          April 16, 2004
          2 Posts
          Posted: April 23, 2004, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Sorry guys didn't know it was a big deal.  I've been checking out this forum for a while but felt I didn't have anything to really contribute.  I'm new to playing lotto so after I read this book I thought it was good info and wanted to let you guys know about it.  I liked it.

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: April 23, 2004, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Tanner = I read the first chapter of the book and didnt find anything in it that would make me want to read the rest of it.  I've tracked Pick 3 for 10 years and during that time have made a thorough analysis of the 1000 combinations.  Have looked at these digits just about every direction you can look at them except using a "mathematical formula" which I dont think there is one.

In all the years that I've tracked Pick 3 I have come to the conclusion that you first have to have a thorough understanding of the makeup of the 1000 combinations and study what plays more often then others.  Then just use good common sense to "eliminate to determinate". 

Apply the facts and track the facts!  So the first step is to "learn the facts".

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
              $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
              Member #4290
              April 9, 2004
              16436 Posts
              Posted: April 23, 2004, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Amen Clipper.  That's

Texas
                United States
                Member #4382
                April 18, 2004
                278 Posts
                Posted: April 23, 2004, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

True,True ,True !!!

Cleveland,Oh
                  United States
                  Member #1856
                  July 16, 2003
                  531 Posts
                  Posted: April 23, 2004, 2:22 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by Clipper on April 23, 2004

Tanner = I read the first chapter of the book and didnt find anything in it that would make me want to read the rest of it.  I've tracked Pick 3 for 10 years and during that time have made a thorough analysis of the 1000 combinations.  Have looked at these digits just about every direction you can look at them except using a "mathematical formula" which I dont think there is one.

In all the years that I've tracked Pick 3 I have come to the conclusion that you first have to have a thorough understanding of the makeup of the 1000 combinations and study what plays more often then others.  Then just use good common sense to "eliminate to determinate". 

Apply the facts and track the facts!  So the first step is to "learn the facts".

Yes I do agree! With just basic knowlage like this! Do all the people who who play this know this!

*3 Digit

BOXES *220 Boxes=10 triples=90 doubles=120 straight numbers.

*3 Digit

STRAIGHT  *1,000 combations=10 triples=270 doubles=720 straight numbers.

I sure in hell did'nt!

But as all numbers repeate by day, month & year!  All you have to do is keep track of them by the same and play them the top say 10/20 straight  or boxed!

Or the $41.50 theroy play $1.00 straight on 20 numbers or $ .50 straight on 40 numbers. And the rest $ 21.50 $ 1.00 boxed on 20 numbers and  $ .50 on 1 or $ 21.50 boxed on 43 numbers!

Each day play that amount !  You will spent that at the race track!

Mrsteel01

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #1477
                    May 7, 2003
                    2311 Posts
                    Posted: April 23, 2004, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Makes you wonder MrSteele = that info was one of the first things I learned when I started tracking.  Most people just dont want to spend the time to study and learn the facts. 

They just want to "jump in" and start playing without "rhyme or reason".  Probably playing on the basis that it is "all luck".  That's another think I dont believe in.....luck.  I believe you create your own "luck" and lack of "action" and/or procrastination generally brings you "bad luck".

Once people learn the facts and are able to discard the idea that most formally educated mathematicans will  push is....that all combinations have the same "chance" of playing because the "odds" are the same.  If you let that thinking sway you, you will always have it in the back of your head when you play that....Oh...I gotta play that combo because it has the same "chance".

There is such a thing as making an "educated" determination of what to play.

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4382
                      April 18, 2004
                      278 Posts
                      Posted: April 23, 2004, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Even such as my 830 ?

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1477
                        May 7, 2003
                        2311 Posts
                        Posted: April 23, 2004, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

PeterAdvanced=Of all the combinations you posted yesterday for Midday today, the 830 was the only one that had more of a chance of playing then the others based upon the "facts" of what plays.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                          Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          3102 Posts
                          Posted: April 23, 2004, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

In many ways this is a one room school house where people are at different levels of lottery education.  The thing is you can give yourself a leg up on the other people on line buying tickets by knowing the basic facts about the lotto.

If you're still discovering new things everyone else seems to know about, chew your way through a free information site like http://www.lotto-logix.com/ or just read the articles on the articles page at Lotto-Logix.  The Lottery Concepts report is every bit as good as any book you'd pay $9.99 for and it's free !!!

BobP

Tarzan's avatar - behold
                            free2_be virgo
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #3458
                            January 22, 2004
                            1165 Posts
                            Posted: April 23, 2004, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

I was just reading the posts here in regards to the person who wanted to share info about what they thought might be interesting to others.I AM a newby to learning lottery,and I'll take all the advice/help that you "experienced" players will dish out, but you DON'T have to chew us up and spit us out because we make what seems to be silly posts to you,we have to LEARN these things and if you want to be role models, you need PATIENCE! Clipper, your homepage is one heck of a page!I really enjoyed it! Peace ladies and gents!    Tarzan

" No matter what you make,all that you can take is what you give away"

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1477
                              May 7, 2003
                              2311 Posts
                              Posted: April 23, 2004, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Tarzan.....I had a fun time making that page up <G>