Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player's Baseline Grids/Powertraps

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Webmaster L.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
pearl's avatar - Fox1

United States
Member #4126
March 24, 2004
23 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2004, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Can someone who owns the Baseline grids or Powertraps for the Pick 3 or 4 games tell me this? Does the Pick 3 or 4 Boxed versions give the same exact combinations of numbers as the Pick 3 or 4 "Straight" versions? I thought the straight versions would give the same exact numbers to play, but it would put them in order to hit straight.

And I know the pick 3 boxed system gives either singles or doubles depending on which type of activity is occuring, does the Pick 3 Straight system give you singles or doubles too?

pearl's avatar - Fox1

United States
    Member #4126
    March 24, 2004
    23 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2004, 7:21 am - IP Logged

If they both give the same numbers then it makes no sense to buy both the boxed and straight versions of same pik 3 or 4 game. I could just buy the straight version and when i wanna play boxed form just use the same combos only boxed insted of straight, or vica versa.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3104 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2004, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you both systems "should" give you the same numbers, though I'll allow the Straight system might give you several variants of the box picks and can afford to do so because you'd be winning bigger prizes.

So what happens when you go to the Steve Player web site and ask these questions, don't you get a reply?  BobP

United States
        Member #1410
        April 22, 2003
        357 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2004, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Steve Players website doesn't offer replies to his systems but his "sales" dept will return your emails if you alert them or if you happen to be webmaster leroy.

I think that since they know I was [key word was] a frequent big system buyer they do what they can to answer my questions pretty quickly.

Webmaster LeRoy