Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Clipper number for tonight

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Rojo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Missouri City, Texas
United States
Member #392
June 9, 2002
715 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2004, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Clipper,

Give me a number that you think will play tonight.

Texas
    United States
    Member #1477
    May 7, 2003
    2311 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2004, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

I generally just keep my Evening database updated and use the Combined results for tracking the Midday game which is what I play.  With that said, Im not as "tuned into" the Evening game as I am the Midday.

Just looking at the information I have and cross-checking with the Evening database I came up with the following:    118, 987, 887 and 877

Texas
      United States
      Member #1477
      May 7, 2003
      2311 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2004, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Rojo = Once again the "even" entry I was seeing in my charts was a 2 digit repeat instead of a No Repeat.  364 played which made that 2 digit repeat out of the 604.    There were clear signs of No Repeat so I went that direction.

Only takes 1 wrong move and you are out of the ballpark.  Was looking at the SC Midday database and it's done something there that I dont ever remember seeing happen in all the years of tracking.  All 10 digits are no on 9 different levels!

Sure would like to see something like that happen in Texas and clear decision on what the LOP split would be!

Missouri City, Texas
        United States
        Member #392
        June 9, 2002
        715 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2004, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Clipper,

Thanks for the information and I sure hope I could come up with a winning number soon.  I always miss the number by one number and I do not know what to do now.  What kind of program do you have?  I would love to have a copy of yor program if all poswible.  I am praying that your program give you the number this morning.  Please give us some number to play.

Rojo