Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

We hit 8 out of 10 pk3 lotteries on 04-28

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 13 years ago by emilyg.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sandston
United States
Member #4311
April 11, 2004
66 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2004, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

THANK YOU FOR CHECKING US OUT!

CONGRADS TO MASS FOR EXACT HIT IN PICK 4 SUNDAY

HI THIS IS TONY WITH MYPICK3.COM NOTE CURRENTLY SERVER PROBLEMS BY PROVIDER POSTING ON HTTP://WWW.CREATIVEMINDSPROGEAMMING.COM AT THIS TIME .

WE POST NUMBERS FOR GEORGIA, RI, MASS, MICHIGAN, FLORIDA, INDIANA, VIRGINIA, ILLINOIS, NEW YORK, AND MARYLAND. THIS IS HOW WE DID ON WEDNESDAY 04-28-04

WERE GETTING THERE THIS IS HOW THE DAY (WEDNESDAY) WENT.

NEW YORK PICK 3 HIT DAY AND NIGHT , MARYLAND PICK 3 HIT NIGHT, ILLINOIS PICK 3 HIT DAY AND NIGHT AM ANY ORDER, PM EXACT. FLORIDA HIT PICK 3 ON ITS DRAW, RI HIT PICK 3 BACK ON ITS DRAW, VIRGINIA PICK 3 NIGHT DRAW HIT

OUR BEST TIME OF THE YEAR FOR WINNING IS UPON US NOW, FROM MAY - NOVEMBER WE SHOULD ROCK AND ROLL. AFTER I GET THE RELEASE FROM NBC I WILL STREAM THE NEWS RELEASE DON ON US LAST NOVEMBER 2003.

CURRENTLY MY MAIN WEB PAGE IS DOWN, MY HOSTING PROVIDER IS CHANGING THE SERVERS THE PAGES ARE ON AND NOT DOING VERY WELL. BUT AS A BACKUP I HAVE PROVIDED MY BACKUP WEB SITE, YOU CANNOT GET TOO MUCH BUT IF INTERESTED YOU CAN JOIN.

THANKS

TONY

ANTHONY BAILEY C.E.O. CREATIVE MINDS PROGRAMMING

Calscorp's avatar - dnk st
    Bakersfield
    United States
    Member #1568
    May 24, 2003
    421 Posts
    Posted: April 29, 2004, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Looks like MYPICK3.com had a great day. Way to go. Hope someone from the lotterypost was among the winners.

Do you hear from people that have won using MYPICK3.com? Just wondering if you are getting any feedback on it.

United States
      Member #4430
      April 24, 2004
      84 Posts
      Posted: April 29, 2004, 3:08 am - IP Logged

I wonder how well those mypick3.com guys did overall? Secrets on winning (the real secrets) aren't exposed to just anyone. Imagine if a secret leaked into the hands of just 2-5 people. That info would spread very quickly to others. Soon, in a matter of days, weeks, months, everyone will start winning. The payouts will stink. The States will change the game. Secrets are a part of Capitalism. The weaker exist, therefore the stronger thrive. Just a lucky day for them I guess.

Sandston
        United States
        Member #4311
        April 11, 2004
        66 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2004, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Yes I do get feedback all the time from members. I also have a lot of other interaction with them.

And this was a good day and we have a lot of these good day's during the month's mentioned above. Last year I only produced numbers for Illinois and Va and our best record was we hit 9 out of 12 draws in one week for VA and 11 out of 13 in Illinois. Just as a FYI we began posting the pick 4 numbers from Dec 20th for Va - Feb 23rd for Florida and Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, and New York in between and Mass and RI in the last 30 days. We have hit over 25 times in the pick 4's. Now about 20 of them any order, and 5 of them EXACT. That is just the pick 4 numbers, I do not even have a count on the pick 3 at this time. Our last exact pick 4 hit was this past Sunday 04-25-04 in Massachusetts.

We have over 9 years of programming history on the lottery programs and I agree things do change in the games. That is why we will no longer do any TV news related stories,, after the last one in VA it took a lottle time to get back to normal, that is why we are using this web-site to advertise, and a little in the news paper, and a small amount of Radio. But our safest way to advertise is word of mouth. We have some lottery post members as members of out web site also. I have done a recent Start up in Ga with a LP member. You can see out other posting with the headding "if you play check us out" on about page 3 at this time and I know of 1 LP member that has posted something there. With all of our lottery programs we have almost 2 million lines of code that we have built depending on how the numbers are running. We have gained a lot of knowledge over this 8 year time frame but we have learned many new things over the past 6 month's by adding the new states to our web site.

Thanks

Tony

Sandston
          United States
          Member #4311
          April 11, 2004
          66 Posts
          Posted: April 30, 2004, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

04-30-04 mypick3.com is back online.

you can visit at http:///www.mypick3.com

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States