Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ga. fantasy five

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 13 years ago by MrSteel01.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31344 Posts
Online
Posted: May 1, 2004, 12:32 am - IP Logged

numbers tonight were 2,3,

love to nibble those micey feet.

 

                             

    Fantasy5's avatar - binary
    Florida
    United States
    Member #2048
    August 12, 2003
    21 Posts
    Offline
    Posted: May 1, 2004, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

    wow, I would've never picked those numbers because according to everything I've read on number selections, the numbers are too low and therefore the sum is also low.  There are too many consecutive #'s, and all single digits which according to Gail Howard single digits are never drawn.  So that must be a first!

    I checked the GA Lottery site, and there were 3 jackpot winners and 439 4 out of 5 winners.

      st.germain's avatar - Tarlor
      chicago ill.
      United States
      Member #3600
      February 4, 2004
      337 Posts
      Offline
      Posted: May 2, 2004, 7:59 am - IP Logged

      Last year that also happened in illinois little lotto, i am surprised that there were that many  jackpot winners.

        Cleveland,Oh
        United States
        Member #1856
        July 16, 2003
        531 Posts
        Offline
        Posted: May 7, 2004, 10:24 am - IP Logged

        Quote:

          Cleveland,Oh
          United States
          Member #1856
          July 16, 2003
          531 Posts
          Offline
          Posted: May 7, 2004, 10:31 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by Fantasy5 on May 01, 2004



          wow, I would've never picked those numbers because according to everything I've read on number selections, the numbers are too low and therefore the sum is also low.  There are too many consecutive #'s, and all single digits which according to Gail Howard single digits are never drawn.  So that must be a first!

          I checked the GA Lottery site, and there were 3 jackpot winners and 439 4 out of 5 winners.




           


          That's 2 out of 3 for GAIL!

          Consecutive numbers do come out but not as much!


            United States
            Member #3676
            February 10, 2004
            425 Posts
            Offline
            Posted: May 7, 2004, 10:50 am - IP Logged

            This just shows you that all lotteries are random, and that all systems are worthless.  Three people won this probably because all the numbers are low and they are obviously birthday numbers.  Of course this sum rarely hits since there are so few combinations to produce this sum, and obviously sums like a hundred are more prone to hit since there are hundreds of combinations for sums in that range.  Its just common sense.  It dont increase your likelihood if you play a certain sum.  Its all random!

              Cleveland,Oh
              United States
              Member #1856
              July 16, 2003
              531 Posts
              Offline
              Posted: May 22, 2004, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

              Quote: Originally posted by qutgnt on May 07, 2004



              This just shows you that all lotteries are random, and that all systems are worthless.  Three people won this probably because all the numbers are low and they are obviously birthday numbers.  Of course this sum rarely hits since there are so few combinations to produce this sum, and obviously sums like a hundred are more prone to hit since there are hundreds of combinations for sums in that range.  Its just common sense.  It dont increase your likelihood if you play a certain sum.  Its all random!




              The most played lotto lottery numbers are per VEGAS!

              1-2-3-4-5-6=21

              5-10-15-20-25-30=105

              7-14-21-28-35-42=147

               

                Cleveland,Oh
                United States
                Member #1856
                July 16, 2003
                531 Posts
                Offline
                Posted: June 3, 2004, 10:53 am - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by Fantasy5 on May 01, 2004



                wow, I would've never picked those numbers because according to everything I've read on number selections, the numbers are too low and therefore the sum is also low.  There are too many consecutive #'s, and all single digits which according to Gail Howard single digits are never drawn.  So that must be a first!

                I checked the GA Lottery site, and there were 3 jackpot winners and 439 4 out of 5 winners.




                FLORIDA Fantasy 5
                Current
                Cash 3Play 4Mega MoneyFantasy 5Lotto



                DateResults
                Current Jackpot
                Wed Jun 2 '0416 - 24 - 28 - 33 - 36
                Tue Jun 1 '042 - 6 - 15 - 23 - 28+2
                Mon May 31 '045 - 13 - 23 - 34 - 35+1
                Sun May 30 '042 - 10 - 14 - 28 - 35+1
                Sat May 29 '047 - 14 - 15 - 26 - 32+1
                Fri May 28 '041 - 2 - 9 - 15 - 35+3
                Thu May 27 '0413 - 14 - 18 - 33 - 35
                Wed May 26 '044 - 17 - 19 - 26 - 32+1
                Mon May 24 '042 - 3 - 4 - 21 - 34+3
                Sun May 23 '043 - 14 - 16 - 17 - 31+1
                I GUESS SHE IS WRONG!