Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sal and Clipper 274 for 5/3/04

Topic closed. 86 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Saleo Paleo.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Missouri City, Texas
United States
Member #392
June 9, 2002
715 Posts
Posted: May 3, 2004, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Sal & Clipper,

Thanks for the information and maybe Texas will drop the 9's.  Keep up the good work and everyone from Texas we tip our hat's off to you guys.

Rojo

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
    E-Town,Ky
    United States
    Member #3493
    January 25, 2004
    6348 Posts
    Posted: May 3, 2004, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Rojo, hope everone has a very profitable week.

Saleo Paleo    

Texas
      United States
      Member #1477
      May 7, 2003
      2311 Posts
      Posted: May 3, 2004, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Rojo.  Waiting in anticipation here for Midday results.  If I was able to nail it have possibility of winning $2000!

Sal = do you get flyers from Steve Player?  Read his recent one this weekend about his new system for Pick 3 he calls PURE PLAY.  Reading his flyer was hilarious as he described himself and how he has worked now for over 20 years looking for mathematical formulas lol 

Can just vision him sitting in a smoked filled room with computers and electronics chain-smoking and probably on a Caffiene Drip! lol    Evidently according to his mathematical terms there are PURE and IMPURE conditions for numbers and combinations.  So when the conditions are right (PURE) you can take 12 straights and hit.  Of course, you have to buy his 1000 EXACT Chart "blueprint" and the "template" to put over the last combination that played.

Right now you can get it for $74.98 and that's "half price" for all his "premier customers" before it goes on sale to the "general public" by the marketing group he has contracted with to sell his systems.  He makes this idea sound like "Eureka!"    I wrote and told him I was 1 step away from having software that would give me the exact or no more then 12 probables to play and had been working on it for 10 years.....that it took 9 just to get my software!

Omaha, NE
        United States
        Member #2787
        November 15, 2003
        329 Posts
        Posted: May 3, 2004, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

I think it would be in our best interest to just develop a time machine. Then we would have a 100 % chance on 1 combo!!

But then I would not play the pick 3, I would be playing the big one!!

I could come up with the drawing of what the time machine could look like if someone could make it work.

Daily

DailyPick3

Texas
          United States
          Member #1477
          May 7, 2003
          2311 Posts
          Posted: May 3, 2004, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

LOL = seen a "time machine"....in an old movie that Rod Taylor was in! <G>

If I can ever get the final element in my Pick 3 software, I have some ideas for software to track the other games.  One project at a time though! 

As far as the 7 playing today.....Im not to hot on it playing unless it plays with the "2".  Then it could go 279, 275, 270 or 271 in some order.

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: May 3, 2004, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Fiddle-lee Dee!  817 played!  Game decided it wanted to do another 2/1 split on the LOP's again with the 8 having not played in 6 games.

Sure didnt see that 7 repeating either as it appeared the first number to play was going to be less then 7.  That's why I would have played it with the 2 for it to repeat and be a two digit repeat out of the 274.

Texas
              United States
              Member #1477
              May 7, 2003
              2311 Posts
              Posted: May 3, 2004, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Just realized something - I was closer then I thought with my least favorite combination....the 791!    With 817 playing had both the 7 and the 1....just had the 9 instead of the 8 and the 8 & 9 are one of the "pairs" in my system!

LANCASTER Texas
                United States
                Member #3575
                February 1, 2004
                603 Posts
                Posted: May 3, 2004, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

clipper what happen they play 817

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1477
                  May 7, 2003
                  2311 Posts
                  Posted: May 3, 2004, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Lady 198 = Yep....Texas Midday was 817

Sheesh....wish I could figure this "final element" out!  With a 1 digit repeat  and the final element software gave me 8 possible exacts to play:

302 312 612 307 812 807 817

E-Town,Ky
                    United States
                    Member #3493
                    January 25, 2004
                    6348 Posts
                    Posted: May 3, 2004, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

No clipper I dont't get steves flyer, but I have heard of him,sounds like he is going to monoplize on the p3 Haha.I think we had better stick to what we are doing at least it does hit occasionaly. Sure got fooled with that 817 today I was almost positive it would fall with the 97 being there someplace , But the Ga did me the same way today 567 and the 5 had been out since midday on 4-29,but I guess we can't get them all just yet anyway. Clipper you will get that final element figured out shortley,Just keep up the good work and you will get, it will just fall into place for you I am sure . 

Saleo Paleo    

E-Town,Ky
                      United States
                      Member #3493
                      January 25, 2004
                      6348 Posts
                      Posted: May 3, 2004, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

This evenings stack,5-3-04

• 4-30    ev  507

• 5-1      md  997

• 5-1      ev  274

• 5-3      md  817

Hope this has some possibilities, I am not seeing much in this one,What do you see Clipper.   

Saleo Paleo    

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1477
                        May 7, 2003
                        2311 Posts
                        Posted: May 3, 2004, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Sal = just a quick look at things here indicates there will still be something play that hasnt played in 5 or more games.  Right now only the 3 & 6 are out there and at the same stage of "non-play". 

There is also indication of something still to play out of the 274 for the Evening game.  Until I look further that is all I have for right now.

Hopefully in the near future I can devote more of my time to the "final element".  Right now Im pretty stressed out worrying over house payments and Son & DIL moving out end of month to get their own place.  One of the reasons for them staying here is to "help out" and while they have been of "some help" it hasnt been what we had hoped or needed :(

Hubby is back on the road trying to become a truck driver one more time and I went to a Job Fair this AM trying to find work.  If the both of us could work and pull in two incomes I know my "stress level" would go down....especially once Son, DIL and 10 yr old Grandson move out!  They've been with us now since last October and Grandson is starting to get on my nerves lol

But...you gotta do what you gotta do at times to get through life and they needed us at the time as much as we needed them.  They've had some pretty rough 4 years and things finally look like they might be improving for them at long last.  We've nearly "sunk" in the process of trying to keep them afloat and have been "treading water" ourselves now for nearly a year.

Once I get the time and some "quietness" around here hopefully I can figure out this last thing for my software!

mglsr's avatar - candle
                          Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #2369
                          September 23, 2003
                          3072 Posts
                          Posted: May 3, 2004, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

thats the nice thing about grandchildren Clipper; when they get on your nerve you no what you can do with them.(LOL)

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #1477
                            May 7, 2003
                            2311 Posts
                            Posted: May 3, 2004, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

mglr = Unfortunately with this one.....I cant send him home because he LIVES here lol

E-Town,Ky
                              United States
                              Member #3493
                              January 25, 2004
                              6348 Posts
                              Posted: May 3, 2004, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

I know what you are going through until 2 months ago I have been paying my daughters utilities and phone bill in Tn, I gave her and her husband my home there free of rent, a 8 room brick home also, and i had paid her bills  for 2yrs and I am on a fixed income which is a good one but when you are doing that and her utility bill runs over $300 and phone bill was around $120.a month that nearly broke me.Plus I am helping my son pay his bills because he is in Film school in Nashville, he is 29 yrs old and an educated nut, He takes one thing then he goes into another field he has two or three degrees and has been in collage since 1994 constant for 9 yrs and never held a job . But I have to admit he is a great boy he was a stage performer and a good one i guess that is why he is taking film now,He wrestled for awhile but I was so scared i finally got him to stop. he is 6'3  and weighs 325 lbs and thought he was unstopable,but now i am happy he is out of that.So i guess I am not the only one with problems and everone is rooting for you I am sure,You will win.I'm betting on that.   

Saleo Paleo