Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

China connection

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 13 years ago by lottograndma.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Chicago
United States
Member #2661
October 31, 2003
38 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2004, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

What has happened to that great Chinese sage who could show you how to correctly pick the numbers BUT  after the drawing?  I also miss our Indian Chief!  I personally have not had time to study lately with the great master Ohwhotygosiam.  Must get back to picking my numbers with some degree of research but have just been too lazy or busy.  I think it is time for #2 as a MB to make an appearance.  That is just a feeling but wil get back to proper charting this evening. 

Chicago
    United States
    Member #2661
    October 31, 2003
    38 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2004, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

OK. In checking the point and figure chart it looks as if my feelings about #2 for MB are right on target.  49 was called on 5-20-04 making it 8 previous draws and 4 digits from the #2 which puts MB2 as being in the 12 to 13 space away catagory or right on the money.,  I sure hope it is my money.  Will play # for at least one more draw also as it will remain in  that phase for several draws.  Haven't checked out the 5 digits yet but back to work it is!

United States
      Member #1178
      February 22, 2003
      632 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2004, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

He posted his numbers a while ago for the Powerball draw, but I haven't seen him post since. It was nice to see Chief here, when he posted, hopfully we'll see him soon

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
        Virginia
        United States
        Member #1712
        June 20, 2003
        1549 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2004, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Tso-gali-I

Thatnk you so much for your kind words.

I too have been very busy with work as you probably can tell. "No postings" in a while.

Really I was trying out some different things on my "Chart" as to my number selections. But mainly, I was trying to improve a way to pick the "Power Ball" number. I think I have gained some ground it seems. I'll let you know in a few draws. I'm working on Mega Millions and Powerball at the same time.

Other news... I talked to Visiondude last night and he is doing fine. Hopefully, we will all see him back here in a few weeks. We must have talked for two hours... LOL

What a nice surprise to hear from him.

See ya's back here soon.

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

United States
          Member #379
          June 5, 2002
          11296 Posts
          Posted: May 18, 2004, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

cherokee:

You should be playing for the record Hot Lotto jackpot ($3,790,000).

Chicago
            United States
            Member #2661
            October 31, 2003
            38 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2004, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Chief:  Good to have you back.  I was wondering what had happened to you and had hoped you did not give up.  Sometimes just when we think we are making progress on our own methods we get reined in too quickly by a system that seems to hit a dead end.  Keep up your good work and spirits.