Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

question re: Hot Heart Doubler in ny

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 13 years ago by amandab.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
westchester
United States
Member #4797
May 25, 2004
2 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2004, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Okay. If anyone out there plays this game, maybe you can help me out... The directions clearly state that if you get a red heart symbol, win DOUBLE prize shown. Now here's the problem, the directions don't say anything about red NUMBERS. What if I get a red number that does not match my "winning numbers" ?  Do I win amount shown?    If anyone can clarify this for me, I would be very grateful. Thank you so much!    Good Luck.-- amanda

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
    Yinzer Country, PA
    United States
    Member #4067
    March 18, 2004
    2741 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2004, 12:38 am - IP Logged

i don't think you've won anything.  sorry.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
      Yinzer Country, PA
      United States
      Member #4067
      March 18, 2004
      2741 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2004, 12:39 am - IP Logged

the best thing to do is to ask a clerk to check your ticket, and print out a reciept.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

westchester
        United States
        Member #4797
        May 25, 2004
        2 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2004, 1:39 am - IP Logged

See, the thing is...I did have the clerk check it but the machine made a beeping noise in a not-so-negative-way and then he offered to throw it out. That made me suspicous because I've been stiffed that way before--- They offer to throw it out and then they cash in. So I think I'll just send it in, just in case. That number CAN'T be red for no reason (well, it shouldn't be anyway)...  Thanks for the reply Doc!                  -amanda