Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Developer's Kit -- F R E E

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 12 years ago by DreamLotto.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bangalore
India
Member #2444
October 4, 2003
234 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2004, 3:52 am - IP Logged

Hi All Lottery Developers:

Do you write Lottery / Football / Gambling Software in Visual Basic? Always wished for a quicker and cheaper way to finish and spruce up your program?

Good News For You: Go to http://www.sky-1.com/lotsdk.htm for details and to http://www.sky-1.com/files/lotkit.exe

Good Luck!!

Just Monkeying Around With Numbers...!

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #1340
    April 6, 2003
    2450 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2004, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

both links are dead...

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
      Clarksville
      United States
      Member #487
      July 15, 2002
      17638 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2004, 11:48 am - IP Logged

I clicked on them and they worked quite well.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Irvin's avatar - Goolag

New Zealand
        Member #2234
        September 2, 2003
        173 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2004, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Looks interesting. Anyone used the software.

Maybe Guru should look at the developers kit to improve the speed of his programme.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #1340
          April 6, 2003
          2450 Posts
          Posted: June 24, 2004, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

I see them now... well, one of them anyway... (first one)...

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Australia
            Member #3084
            December 22, 2003
            328 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2004, 8:05 am - IP Logged

DreamLotto

If you're interested I wouldn't mind running some tests on your program to see how it goes. If it does well then maybe you can be crowned a real guru and sell it for something less than $80.00!  And of course since it's wrapped up in a DLL you don't have to worry about someone stealing your code.

Regards
            Colin

Bangalore
              India
              Member #2444
              October 4, 2003
              234 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2004, 11:30 am - IP Logged

Dear Colin F,

Thank you for your enthusiasm and interest. However, I am neither a programmer (for the uninitiated, I work as a Quality Analyst in a medical transcription turnkey company named CBay Systems headquarterd in Annapolis, Maryland with its subsidiary in Bangalore, India), nor a lottery guru and only happen to be an avid reader and poster on this lovely site.

The concept of computerized lottery is relatively new to India, with our FIRST 649 lottery having being drawn on Thursday, March 21, 2004. So, I thought I shall use my spare time to collect information and put up a website (still in progress) related to giving information on lottery and stuff like that. This is why I sometimes keep posting some links or discussions which I think might be interesting and useful to people around here. In return, I get to learn how to present content in a thoughtful way and also know the trend regarding lotteries worldwide, new programs, lottery systems, lottery plans, people, etc.

Here is a simple suggestion: Now that the first link above is working, why not write to the developer of the kit itself with your proposal of test running/promoting/certifying/validating their wares?! Additionally, I would greatly appreciate knowing about the whereabouts of your testing labs, works and/or creations, and the types of products you/your business group currently deals with. I am interested in knowing more about your products/services and their market scope in India [India, in particular, Bangalore, incidentally is also known as the "Silicon Valley" of Asia due to its top ranking in software development and exports], and I won't mind if you will post a link to your website, if you have any.

Thank you,

DreamLotto

Australia
                Member #3084
                December 22, 2003
                328 Posts
                Posted: July 1, 2004, 4:56 am - IP Logged

DreamLotto

Yes it is a lovely site! There's a pleasing mixture of light heartedness and some nitty gritty stuff as well, relating to Lotto.

The testing "facility" is just my desk top Computer. As I've mentioned before in developing my own system I wanted to know whether it performed better than random selections. Thankfully, it does.

I throw the taunt to test their product to some Lotto spruikers just to remind them that there is a way of testing their product other than by the volume of their exhortations.

As for the Web site, no stress please. I'm not in a hurry. It's a hobby.

Kind regards
                Colin

Bangalore
                  India
                  Member #2444
                  October 4, 2003
                  234 Posts
                  Posted: July 4, 2004, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Hi,

ERRATA:  In my reply posted to Colin F above, the date should be Thursday, March 21, 2002. Sorry for the mistype.  So our lottery is now over two years old.

DreamLotto