Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:12 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

subscription play or multiple plays

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 13 years ago by starchild_45.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
starchild_45's avatar - spherewall2
kent, washington
United States
Member #3509
January 26, 2004
465 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2004, 2:52 am - IP Logged

i wish more states were lik

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3113 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2004, 3:27 am - IP Logged

I agree.  There are some real advantages to playing the Canadian lotteries such as they're still being 6/49 with a bonus number and tax free.  Man I love a bonus number that helps you win rather then those stupid mega/power numbers that make it harder.  Didn't I read something about Canadian lotteries going to $2. plays, ouch!

Best thing I've found is the Australian Oz lotto, 2 plays for a dollar, 6/45 with 2 bonus numbers and tax free.  Check it out and if you find better let us know.

http://www.ozlotteries.com/free_account.php?aff_id=AE83-C230-052A-313D

Free to sign up for the newsletter and they put a fiver in your free account so you can see how it works first.  BobP

kent, washington
      United States
      Member #3509
      January 26, 2004
      465 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2004, 8:55 am - IP Logged

yes the 6/49 just went up a dollar and the jackpot this time is going to start at 4 million. i don't really care about it going up a dollar or not. i don't really have to go back there to buy a ticket.

i wouldn't know about the australian lotto. if i can't get there to purchase the ticket. i am not going to purchase one via the internet. i am not to trusting of the online sales places. which is not what i wanted to talk about here.

Quote: Originally posted by BobP on June 03, 2004

I agree.  There are some real advantages to playing the Canadian lotteries such as they're still being 6/49 with a bonus number and tax free.  Man I love a bonus number that helps you win rather then those stupid mega/power numbers that make it harder.  Didn't I read something about Canadian lotteries going to $2. plays, ouch!

Best thing I've found is the Australian Oz lotto, 2 plays for a dollar, 6/45 with 2 bonus numbers and tax free.  Check it out and if you find better let us know.

Free to sign up for the newsletter and they put a fiver in your free account so you can see how it works first.  BobP

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3113 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2004, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

I do believe the Australian Oz lotto link below is one of the only places you can buy tickets online from a licensed state agency at retail rather then paying two to five times the face value of the ticket to a butler service.  Think of the gas you save by not driving to Australia for tickets. BobP

Quote: Originally posted by starchild_45 on June 03, 2004

yes the 6/49 just went up a dollar and the jackpot this time is going to start at 4 million. i don't really care about it going up a dollar or not. i don't really have to go back there to buy a ticket.

i wouldn't know about the australian lotto. if i can't get there to purchase the ticket. i am not going to purchase one via the internet. i am not to trusting of the online sales places. which is not what i wanted to talk about here.

kent, washington
          United States
          Member #3509
          January 26, 2004
          465 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2004, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

you may be 100 percent correct BUT i am still going to stick to driving. if my job should take me to there then i will get me one in australia. i like the drives and i am looking forward to them once things pick up again.

the good news is i am driving to idaho saturday to get me a long term powerball ticket (10 drawings) so that i don't have to drive to oregon!!!!!

I do believe the Australian Oz lotto link below is one of the only places you can buy tickets online from a licensed state agency at retail rather then paying two to five times the face value of the ticket to a butler service.  Think of the gas you save by not driving to Australia for tickets. BobP

Quote: Originally posted by starchild_45 on June 03, 2004