Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas 6/4 Midday Stacked

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Clipper.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Poway CA (San Diego County)
United States
Member #3489
January 25, 2004
14120 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2004, 5:25 am - IP Logged

It seems that showing a "stack" is a popular method.  I have modified my China Method to produce a stack. Pick your numbers out of the stack.

ms5pennie's avatar - Alice

United States
    Member #4742
    May 22, 2004
    260 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2004, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Thanks CaliDude,  I'll try your stack plus 968 for midday draw!

United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: June 4, 2004, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Texas Midday = 312 ... it was in the stack!!  Hope you had it ms5pennie.

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2004, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Dude....when all digits are showing in the stack, of course it will be "in" the stack lol  I played 311 combo today along with 977 combo with 041 exact :(

Was looking for an ODD Root Sum when it went Even :(  Think the Even Root is going  happen tonight though but havent narrowed it down to which one. 

Sure gets old missing by 1 digit.  Yesterday 911 played and I had 901 exact :(

United States
          Member #3489
          January 25, 2004
          14120 Posts
          Posted: June 5, 2004, 3:12 am - IP Logged

Clipper, you are the first (and the Grand Prize Winner) for pointing out that since I use all digits in my stacks, of course it will be in the stack!!

I was beginning to think nobody was catching on to what I was doing.  I was going to stop doing the stacks as soon as somebody caught that fact, but I think I will continue, just stop saying "it was in the stack".  Because some interesting patterns are happening and perhaps some people have an easier time picking their numbers from the "stack" rather than the chart with Row A, Row B, and Row C.

I should have known it would be you to catch on to what I was doing!!!

Yes, I know about being one number off.  One of my co-workers complains about that, too.  I joke with her about it.  She reads this forum like some other co-workers of mine, but none of them post!!  They just want to know what I am playing in California.  That is one reason why I point out what I will be playing!!

Anyway, Clipper, your Grand Prize will be shipped to you.  Allow 5 to 7 working years for delivery.

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: June 5, 2004, 10:19 am - IP Logged

LOL.....Thanks Dude!  About time I won something lol  That Even Root Sum hit in Texas last night with 409 playing.  Think it might go Odd for the Midday but havent come up with anything I like so will probably sit this one out.