Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Stack of a different kind

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Clipper.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #1477
May 7, 2003
2311 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2004, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

After I got home from work today, checked the Texas Midday results to see what played, I then looked at my notepad where I had written down some numbers based upon positional tracking I had looked at Sunday night.

Since I dont like to get out late at night to play and that is the only time right now I could get my tickets for the Midday game I didnt play today but the numbers were in my "stack"!

My position charts had indicated that either the 0-1-2-3 would play in the 1st position, the 0-1-4-9 in the 2nd position and either the 6 or 8 in the 3rd oosition.  Combo 296 played!

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2004, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Hi Clipper,
    I like the straight position stacks. Gives us a run for the straight hits as I only play straight and sometimes combo.
    I was in a rush after work Fri and stopped and played only one number Fri and that was the 123 combo bet. I was looking for the 123 most of last week.

MAGA

Texas
      United States
      Member #1477
      May 7, 2003
      2311 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2004, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations!  The 312 played here in Texas Friday.  Friend in SC and I have both noticed how the digits are running a lot alike between the two states too!