Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ever want to play in other States?

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 12 years ago by unseen.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2004, 9:48 am - IP Logged

Ever want to play Cash 3/4 in other states? I have. Many times I have seen a special situation in another state that I wished I could play. Special trap situations that are about to fall into place. These don't come up that often in just one State..... but at least one of our States is undergoing one of these kinds of opportunity each day. 

The only way to play the cash 3/4 games in other states ....that I know of..... is through a company outside the country. The only one that I have seen is called Caribsports.com . I have only seen just a couple of references to it ....but nothing bad.  I think Mikek has it on his site.

About a year ago......I went to the site and looked it over ....as much as possible without signing in. Just figured that if it were such a great idea  and such a good way to play other states .....one would hear more about it ...dventually. 

It still seems like a great way to keep from running to the store in the rain and snow. They even pay higher than state odds ...700 to 1 .

So.... whats wrong here?  Never hear anything..... one way or the other.  Anyone? 

p.s. Maybe we could all concentrate on one state together. Think about it. All the forums best .......all looking at the same thing at the same time. Good idea if it is any good. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

IWish's avatar - waveform

United States
    Member #1001
    January 7, 2003
    592 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2004, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Hey Wind

I have being a member of that website for about a year. I have never had a problem with payouts. I use it for my sports wagering activities and for a while I was using it to play my cash 3 numbers.  If you can keep money in your account you will never have to  leave your house. The payout is more and yes I have won on a couple of occasion for 6 way box hits which I collected $50. The good thing about this site is you can get your money the same day by using a prepaidatm card. This card is just like a debit card. You do not need your SSN to get one which is a good sign. All you do is sign up for and account through there prepaidatm.com website. You fund this card by different methods. The quickest way is through your bank card or credit card.  Once the card have a balance on it you can transfer money to your Caribsports account. If you win you can withdraw your money back onto your prepaidatm card  the same day and go to any atm machine and get your money.  All tax free. Know one will know.  This site is a good way to play in all states. Anymore question please feel free to ask.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2004, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Thanks Iwish. You said you used it for awhile for cash 3 ?  Do you still use them on occasion? Whats the cut off time before State draws? Can you call in your picks? Hey ...5o.oo for box hit is good how about doubles? Do they do front and back pairs too? Did you ever play another states game there? Did you find yourself playing more than you wanted to? It seems so easy. Maybe too easy for me. Probably end up playing 3 states all at once. Hmmmm Ofcourse ......I could win more when I did. Ahhhhh  But I could lose more too. Hmmm  But...no more running to the store! Ahhhh      I don't know......hmmmm 

It would be like living right in Vegas.... always wondered if I would like that.   Nice option to have in the Winter however. 

Win d    

IWish's avatar - waveform

United States
        Member #1001
        January 7, 2003
        592 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2004, 11:00 am - IP Logged

I have not use them for awhile.  Doubles payout are $100. They do not play front and back pairs. You can not call your cash 3 plays in. The cut off time is  about  6 minutes early than the state in which you are playing.  The sign up is free.  You can sign up for and account and just take a tour before you make a deposit.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2004, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Sounds like a plan Win D.

Do they have a limit on the numbers of the same tickets you could purchase?

I guess the best thing is to play and see?

wsls

United States
            Member #3676
            February 10, 2004
            425 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2004, 11:37 am - IP Logged

The BEST online site to use for pick 3 and pick 4 is .  They payback 90% on these bets.  (not a crappy 70%)  They are a big book so no need to worry about them not paying.  I never have had a problem.  Why people play their state lotteries when they pay back 50% and not online is way beyond me.  A 90% payback game I can "see" as being beatable.  The only problem with this site is you cant bet the state lottery that you reside in.  But I dont see why that should matter.  If you live in ILL play in Iowa (same drawing).

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2004, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Thanks gutgnt. Have you been playing with them a long time? That 90% sounds interesting. I just can't figure why these sites are not brought up more on the forum. Seems like a better way.....if you can trust them. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2004, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Good grief!!!!!! This thing is almost to good to be true. Hmmm

Lottery From Home
                Play all states* Pick 3 and Pick 4 lotteries from your home computer with higher payouts that your states lottery. Pick 3 pays 900 to 1, Pick 4 pays 9000 to 1. (*Except your home state.)

Information
                Select your lucky numbers. The numbers are 0 through 9, if you are playing Pick 3 select all 3 numbers, Pick 4 select all 4 numbers. Don't have a number in mind? Click on Quick Picks to randomly select them for you.

Choose if you are playing your numbers Straight or Boxed. Straight means that your numbers must match the winning numbers in exact order. The Payout for a Pick 3 Straight ticket is 900 to 1. The Payout for a Pick 4 Straight ticket is 9,000 to 1. Boxed means your numbers can match the winning ticket in any order. This gives you more chances of winning, but your Payout is less. A Boxed Payout is calculated by dividing the Straight Payout by the number of chances you have with your Boxed numbers.

For Example:
                If you play a Boxed Pick 3 numbers: 1-2-3, you have 6 different chances of winning and your Payout would be 900/6 = 150 to 1.

or

If you play a Boxed Pick 3 numbers: 1-1-1, you still only have 1 chance of winning and your Payout would be 900/1 = 900 to 1.

See the Boxed Payouts section below to see all Boxed payouts.

Drawings - Select the drawings in which the winning numbers will be used. You may check off as many drawings as you would like to play. The only drawing you can not select is your home state. You will notice your home state is not in the list of drawings to choose from.

Off times are shown in Eastern Standard Time and are 15 minutes prior to the drawing. If you select a drawing for today whose Off Time has passed, you will be purchasing a ticket for the next drawing. This will be reflected in the Confirmation window and Review Tickets window.

Place Wager - Select the amount you wish to wager per drawing per day. Select the day you wish to start your tickets on (based on Off Time, some tickets may start on the next drawing day). Select how many days you want to play your numbers. The cost of your tickets is Amount of Wager x Number Of Drawings x Number Of Days. For Example Playing a $1.00 number in 3 drawings for 2 days would be $1.00 x 3 x 2 = $6.00. If you select a drawing that is not played on Sundays, the ticket will be for the next day.

For Example:
                Playing a Pick 3 number using the AZ drawing, starting on a Saturday and running for 3 days would get you tickets on Sat, Mon, Tue.

Click on Purchase Ticket when your are finished with your selections. This will bring up the confirmation page which shows you the details of your tickets. Click on Confirm Purchase to actually place your wager. You can check on your tickets and results in the Review Tickets window.

ALL LOTTO TICKETS ARE FINAL AFTER CONFIRMATION AND CANNOT BE VOIDED FOR ANY REASON.

Payouts - The following table shows the payouts for all Straight and Boxed Number combinations.

Pick 3

Combination

Example

Payout

Straight
                Any 3-digit number from 000 to 999.

(exact order)

900 to 1

6-Way (Box)
                Any 3-digit number with all different digits.

(any order)

150 to 1

3-Way (Box)
                Any 3-digit number with 2 digits the same.

(any order)

300 to 1

Pick 4

Combination

Example

Payout

Straight
                Any 4-digit number from 0000 to 9999.

(exact order)

9,000 to 1

24-Way (Box)
                Any 4-digit number with all different digits.

(any order)

375 to 1

12-Way (Box)
                Any 4-digit number with 2 digits the same.

(any order)

750 to 1

6-Way (Box)
                Any 4-digit number with 2 sets of digits the same.
                (any order)
                1,500 to 1

4-Way (Box)
                Any 4-digit number with 3 digits the same.
                (any order)
                2,250 to 1

Win d    

United States
                  Member #3676
                  February 10, 2004
                  425 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2004, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Yes I have played with them before and they do pay.  Why wouldnt these sites pay out 90%?  They are still in the long run going to make a lot of money.  There is so much more competition out there these days that if you shop around you will get good deals.  If you are lazy and want the govt to have even more of your money best of luck to you.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                    Stone Mountain*Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #828
                    November 2, 2002
                    10491 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2004, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

That's just too much to take in . The only draw back is you can't play your own state. I wonder why. Ofcourse...you are Ill. and play Iowa. Isn't that actually the same game?

But ...for some folks on this forum this is like a license to steal. They would have to ban them .....not as card counters but "Number Trackers"    Banned for life. LOL

Gutgnt.... tell us anything else you know about this that might help. I see there are no str/box. At these payouts ....I guess that's moot point.

Win d    

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19816 Posts
                      Posted: June 13, 2004, 1:39 pm - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by WIN D on June 13, 2004

...for some folks on this forum this is like a license to steal. They would have to ban them .....not as card counters but "Number Trackers"    Banned for life. LOL

Since most of these "Number Trackers" are posting on the prediction board, anyone can use their numbers like a license to steal if they are really that good.  So far the board using State payout rates has averaged 40-50% pay back so it may be harder than you might think to make a profit even if the pay back is doubled.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

JAP69's avatar - alas
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #6
                        November 4, 2001
                        8790 Posts
                        Posted: June 13, 2004, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Get me one of those prepaid cards I would give it a go. Will check on  one of them cards this week if I get the time
                        Have thought of those sites before but only checked the carib sports site without opening an account.
                        I would play the states east of the Mississippi.

WHATT

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                          Stone Mountain*Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #828
                          November 2, 2002
                          10491 Posts
                          Posted: June 13, 2004, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

I've really never done predictions. Those predictions forum stats are misleading however. It doesn't count the one's that are leaned on and thats all the difference in the world. That's really everything. Most folks lose most of the time. Some folks win really big sometimes. That's it. No one talks money.  

I only posted "predictions" (really just my plays) one time for one week..... and that was on the discussion forum to prove a point to a PROTAGONIST type. I posted and won over a thousand bucks that week and the guy left. End of that thread. 

If these sites check out ....then you could actually afford to play less numbers less often and actually win more.  

Win d    

JAP69's avatar - alas
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #6
                            November 4, 2001
                            8790 Posts
                            Posted: June 13, 2004, 3:00 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: O

WHATT

United States
                              Member #3676
                              February 10, 2004
                              425 Posts
                              Posted: June 13, 2004, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

There really isnt much to say, its pretty self explanatory.  They do pay and they do pay on time.  A ten percent house edge is still a huge edge, like playing propositions in craps.  Some of these sites as pinnaclesports.com offer ridiculously low house edges in sporting dvents.  I just say that people need to play where they get paid the most.  And to me is a no brainer.  You can play many states and at those rates you could bet half what you usually do (25cents).