Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

online lottery playing

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2004, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Lantern ........yes and no. 

The territory claims of my people post date the "Antarctic Treaty of 1959". My people refused to participate in, and were not signatory to the Antarctic Treaty of 1959No where on that Treaty will you find the name of Win d or any of my fellow countrymen. My homeland has now been over-run by aggressive foreign powers. All territory claims (including ours) were frozen by that Antarctic treaty 1959 and remain frozen to this day.

Now the only reminder of our once proud civilization is in the name our people left behind, and our Embassy here in Stone Mountain Georgia. The name remains ....and sadly reminds us of our rich history as a proud free Antarctican people. Please observe the name on the territory below written in blue.  LOL 

British Antarctic Territory Shackleton issue stamp

All new stamp issues together with First Day Covers for the  Antarctic Territory, South Georgia and the South Shetland Islands,  are obtainable from Sovereign Stamps, the retail arm of the Crown Agents Stamp Bureau.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2004, 9:07 am - IP Logged
      winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2004, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Sorry fro the bad link!!

wsls

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2004, 10:49 am - IP Logged

An old science fiction novel "The weapon shops of Isher"

Said, "The right to be armed is the right to be free"

I read that a long time ago and it sounded right to me, but I have never really been pro-arms, what I am trying to

say is that the laws should favor people or the people (citizens) and not the government, Ronald Reagan said some thing like he had given the power or the government back to the people, but that is still not true.

I am sure that this kind of government is not what the founding fathers intended for us, they wanted the people to have the right to be free.