Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Available Lottery Software

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 12 years ago by lchoro.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Santa Fe, New Mexico
United States
Member #5140
June 19, 2004
2 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2004, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Anyone know of some privately written software that has had some degree of success in picking winning numbers on various lottery games?

langley b.c.
    Canada
    Member #3313
    January 10, 2004
    155 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2004, 1:31 am - IP Logged

yes i do !!!! fax me a check for $5,000 and i will send you an address!!!! lol! seriously we all are here for the same reason to try and help each other in finding a solution to a random dvent! contribute any info and i guarantee you will get back tenfold !!! these are great people here that work together!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19829 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2004, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

If anyone have invested the time or money to write or hire someone to privately write a program that have some real success in picking lottery numbers, why would they want to share it with a stranger?  Or a friend who would tell a stranger about it?

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Australia
        Member #3084
        December 22, 2003
        328 Posts
        Posted: June 25, 2004, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Catman

Yes!

Colin

PS Ever bump into Batman? If so, do you get along OK?

WILLSELL's avatar - chi
          NJ
          United States
          Member #1924
          July 28, 2003
          113 Posts
          Posted: July 11, 2004, 8:40 am - IP Logged

United States
            Member #5565
            July 11, 2004
            260 Posts
            Posted: July 11, 2004, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Is there any software out that allows one to backtest wheeling strategies?  Of the ones that I've read or researched through trials, they generate candidate numbers from the current available statistics but you're not able to create historical results from wheels over time (from only the data available at that time) and see if they worked in the past.  It would also be nice if they could create different strategies and the resulting wheel histories and track whether strategies are hot, cold, consistent, or due.  Any ideas on the above or is someone working on something along these lines?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19829 Posts
              Posted: July 11, 2004, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

If your software won't allow you to only look at selected potions of you data files, you can get around that by only loading the potion of data that you want to evaluate.  I wrote some personal routine in Basic that allows me to load up a file and look at any fixed amount of records anywhere in the file, for example I can look at the previous 100 records or each drawing back to when there were only 101 drawings in the file and I can vary that number from one to all the records in the file minus one.  I can do it forward or backward. I can wheel or create a group of numbers with another program and check the new file with the first program because both program use the same file format. All my files are in an ASCII format, so wheeling files created with CoverMaster and other text files can be easily imported in to my programs. Take my word for it, if you're not creating software to sell than you're better off to get a commercial package like Excel or something similar and learn how to use it because you'll be able to use what you learn for more than just playing lotteries.

RJOh

Australia
                Member #3084
                December 22, 2003
                328 Posts
                Posted: July 12, 2004, 1:47 am - IP Logged

Ichoro

If you do a search you will find I have published results from running lines against various Lotto histories of the 6/49 type; other Lottery games such as 6/49 with one Bonus, 5/45 with Power Ball and 6/45 with 2 Bonus Numbers I can do as well. Recently, I indicated to a member that I would extend my system to cover Pick3 and Pick4 and test out a formulae he had.

If you have some lines you want me to try out I can do that but I don't want to get involved with trivial compilations; in other words there has to be a bit of rationale behind it such as BobP's 164 lines.

If you have something that is calculated before each draw I can do that. If you want to keep the methodology secret then you would need to put it into an Access MDE Database where there is only compiled and inaccessable code. I would supply the draw to the MDE file; it would supply the Combinations to play.

If you have an idea that you think is real good and you want to keep it secret and you don't know how to code it I'm happy to hear it in confidence and can pursue it if I think it's interesting. Unfortunately, the reality is that someone else has probably already thought of it.

Colin

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3104 Posts
                  Posted: July 12, 2004, 3:06 am - IP Logged

There is generally no need to test or back test a wheel as it's guarantee is fixed and any prize won above that a result of luck and/or percentage of coverage.

What is generally done is to test the numbers the wheel would be loaded with.

If you generally select 12, 18 or 24 numbers or even want to know how many numbers you need to select, you need only delete draw history and play against the history in a prearranged manner and record the result of each range.

Gail Howard allows you to check each chart working backwards simply by clicking the - key and your return working forward again with the + key.  Good as this is, what you really want to test, the Smart Picks as a unit, that isn't in there.

EOL Entertainment On Line's Ultimate Wheeler and Tracker tests each chart against the recent history for the percentage of trust to apply to the next draw, but back testing a 80% chart doesn't find the winning numbers so who knows what's going on in there, open to other testers reporting results for EOL.

LotteryHat has a history test, download the demo and try it.

Lotwin by Futuresoft has a routine that finds the set of numbers that produced the most wins for your range of history in the size you want to wheel or you wheel the group that suits your size and budget.  Like the stock wanks say, past performance is not always an indicator of future results, in lotto that's most of the time. 

If you want to visit lotto sites and see if any others claim back testing visit the directory of lottery software http://www.lotto-logix.com/lottosoft.html

BobP

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
                    Member #2815
                    November 18, 2003
                    502 Posts
                    Posted: July 12, 2004, 10:51 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: O

If you have something to do, at least do it well...

United States
                      Member #3297
                      January 9, 2004
                      3 Posts
                      Posted: July 13, 2004, 8:44 am - IP Logged

A lot of my customers have had jus as much success if not more using <snip> as any other system.

Baton Rouge, LA
                        United States
                        Member #4602
                        May 7, 2004
                        699 Posts
                        Posted: July 13, 2004, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

I downloaded Lotto Pro from http://www.windowslotto.com.  It generates alot of statistics and charts including Hot Numbers, cold numbers, and will pick numbers using a wheeling system.  The feature I think is pretty cool is it can print lottery slips for you.  I ran a Louisiana Powerball form through my HP inkjet printer and it came out great.  Whether or not I'm going to play it I'm not sure.

From those stats, it looks like Powerball will be a tough nut to crack, but I'm concentrating on Louisiana Lotto and Cash Quest for now.  I know it's been talked about here before, but I'd like to talk to someone who has used this software and know what kind of results have been acheieved.

PrisonerSix 

Dayton, OH
                          United States
                          Member #2940
                          December 4, 2003
                          72 Posts
                          Posted: July 13, 2004, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Window Lotto Pro has been around for a long time and I like the ease of use and readability. One of the things that you must understand about the Smart Number Ticket Wheels is that, Lotto Pro's Smart Number Wheeling chooses the numbers based on the Drawing Cutoff and Hot Number Cutoff settings and the averages of hot, cold, prior, and due numbers in the summary chart.

The Hot numbers chosen by the system will be the numbers that have the highest occurrences based on the cutoff settings (how many times the number was drawn within the set number of drawings in the Drawing cuttoff) and in a percentage amount found in the summary chart based on the cutoff settings.

The cold numbers will be chosen in the same manner but will be chosen based on the lowest occurrence (how many drawings the number has skipped within the Drawing cutoff).

The due numbers come from the cold numbers list and are chosen in the same manner that the cold numbers are, the numbers that have skipped the most drawings will be chosen first but are considered due based on prior skip history.

The prior numbers are chosen the same way but come from the hot numbers list and are chosen by highest occurence. I disagree with this as I have found over years of research of the Ohio Super Lotto, the numbers that have the best chance of repeating are the numbers that have skipped the most drawings before being draw again. These numbers can hit several times within the next several drawings after that.

The hot numbers with the highest rate of occurrence are not always the best choices sna the same goes for the cold numbers, the ones that have skipped the most drawings are not always the best choices.  

Using Lotto Pro you must find the right settings for your cutoff options for the Smart Number Wheeling to work well. I have owned this software for many years and have upgraded many times for free (nice).

Good Luck

UCI1 Playing Strategic Lottery 

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                            Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            3104 Posts
                            Posted: July 14, 2004, 2:27 am - IP Logged

Seems to me, selecting from Hot, Cold, Due and Prior leaves out the one group many of the winning numbers come from, Average!  Those between hot and near dead contribute their fair share.  Can it be the strategy behind the method is waiting for the day's no Average numbers are drawn?  BobP

Australia
                              Member #3084
                              December 22, 2003
                              328 Posts
                              Posted: July 14, 2004, 4:16 am - IP Logged

BobP

That is why I include Luke for (Lukewarm) with a once occurrence in the short term Draw range. Watching it in my system I see a see saw motion between Warm (twice in short term Draw range) having the most and Luke.

Colin