Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

decent pick 3 software??

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 12 years ago by MikeK.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
jamestown
United States
Member #3914
March 2, 2004
22 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2004, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

does anyone know any really good pick 3 software out there. I have tried a bunch of them, but none of them beat pen and paper.

I've tried versabet, lotto buster 2002, lotto sorcerer, lotto pro 2003, even stuff from saliu which i can't make heads or tails of.

if anybody knows about a decent pick 3 program please let me know.

no sales pitches please

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2004, 1:48 am - IP Logged

ffrrr661

Nothing, but nothing beats pen and paper, (The truth is that nothing beats your mind, forget about pen and paper or computer programs-your mind, that's where it's at) but takes way too long this way and it's too much work, depending on your system, so I use sotware because I don't have all day to work on the stuff, I still have to do a lot of work with wordpad after using the software, without the software I would not do anything. Or I might, but only for any order and not for straight picks.

San Diego
      United States
      Member #4520
      May 1, 2004
      243 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2004, 3:06 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by rrr661 on June 29, 2004

I've tried versabet, lotto buster 2002, lotto sorcerer, lotto pro 2003, even stuff from saliu which i can't make heads or tails of.

I don't think anybody can make heads or tails of what Saliu writes.

Is  there anybody out there? Or is just Saliu out there?

chicago illinois
        United States
        Member #1199
        February 26, 2003
        377 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2004, 5:02 am - IP Logged

I think that Mike k of wheels is better than all the one you spoke of I have lottobuster which is worthless lotto pro is okey and versabet works well with another one I have.  go to the lottery connection and try demos and go to the wheets site for workout is free. I live in illinois and play pick 3 and 4 daily.

jamestown
          United States
          Member #3914
          March 2, 2004
          22 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2004, 6:18 am - IP Logged

I am glad im not the only one that doesn't get saliu. his site was the first that i can across when i decided to look for software. it was discouraging. lol

there is so much junky software out there and I just looking for something to cut down the time.

and, or give  me some good referance number picks. it always helps for your pen and paper work to be reassured. ( not that it makes it right)

thanks

Bangalore
            India
            Member #2444
            October 4, 2003
            234 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2004, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I have found that Lotto Pro does give two numbers right most of the time [after feeding 30 days' results OR setting the draw to 30 and Hot/Cold numbers to 10] when you create SMART tickets by choosing FIVE numbers option, and then note down those five numbers. But the most challenging part is, you have to be GOOD at recognizing POSSIBLE pairs that are likely for the next draw so that you can pick the most likely pair(s) and combine it with ANOTHER number that is NOT among these five or double it, as the situation warrants. In addition, a sound understanding of POSITIONAL play is also called for, so that you can further zero in on the best bets to wager on and at the same time, boot out the unlikely ones! In my experience (still experimenting), the COLDEST of the numbers in a month tend to come in the left/middle position most of the time for the next month's draw.

Good Luck!

DreamLotto

Just Monkeying Around With Numbers...!

konane's avatar - wallace
              Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #1265
              March 13, 2003
              3333 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2004, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Find out from the lottery association in state you're playing in whether mid-day and evening Pick 3 draws are pulled from a single group of ballsets, also whether any or both Pick 4 drawings are pulled from the same pool of ballsets.

I had it confirmed that in GA all Cash 3 and Cash 4 drawings come from the very same group of (if memory serves me correctly) 15 ballsets which are randomly selected prior to draws, and further replaced at regular intervals.

Those factors definitely play into number affinities and may provide you with more insight that certain software is not configured to analyze.

Good luck to everyone!

Amarillo/Austin
                United States
                Member #1424
                April 25, 2003
                696 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2004, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Here's something that I am doing . . .

Write down:

Last number drawn (566)

Skip number (526)

Last opposite number drawn. (543)

Combine Position and Super numbers from Lotto Bust (2467)

Steve Player's Pyramid number (814)

10 fg from Mike K (4391)

Write 0 through 9 in a line and enter each digit separately on each line.

For example: Texas midday stats showed 4 and 6 repeated the most often.  Mike's Candy number was 5 and 2.   The low number on Player was 4.  Lotto Bust repeated three times through Hot, Cold, Position and Super.  Mike's 10 fg number was 4391.

The number drawn was 425.  I ran 2 and 5 as my key numbers.  You can check me out on the Predictions page.  I played 10 numbers and won $500.

I have found that numbers skip and repeat very often and that there is a link between day and night, night and day.

Orangeman

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                  Mid-Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #644
                  August 31, 2002
                  4271 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2004, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Howdy rrr661,

If you want to try Versabet 3/4 again. I can send you some tips or pointers that help me out alot. Be glad to help you get started.

Just PM me if you want the info...

Later,

Bryan  :)

United States
                    Member #1759
                    June 29, 2003
                    1156 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2004, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

The best Daily Games Software to use are "P34Lotto"

"Versabet 3/4","Lottery Director" which handles

Pick-3,4,5,6 "LottoPro 2004","LottoMatrix3","LottoMan" and "The Winning Ticket".Software is only as good as the player using it if you don't have the skill or experience to use Lottery Software than it's a waste of time.I know because when I first started using it in 1997 I had no clue then after about 3 yrs of trial/error

and learning on my own I became quite familiar with it.The next thing was to develop a good number selection strategy and become proficient with using filters.Basically you have to develop a strategy for using software effectively and efficiently once you do that your on your way to hitting some numbers and possibly a jackpot.I know several players that do very well in the Daily games using software and selecting there own numbers to wheel.

jamestown
                      United States
                      Member #3914
                      March 2, 2004
                      22 Posts
                      Posted: June 30, 2004, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

that is problably my problem then im not used to software doing my thinking for me. as i said im a pen and paper user. but it is too time consuming. maybe all give the software i have some more time.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                        Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3104 Posts
                        Posted: July 1, 2004, 1:34 am - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by rrr661 on June 30, 2004

that is problably my problem then im not used to software doing my thinking for me. as i said im a pen and paper user. but it is too time consuming. maybe all give the software i have some more time.

Actually that's the problem, software doesn't think for you.  When you pay all that money for software you kinda expect it to know what it's doing, but the price of the software is a drop in the bucket compared to what it would be worth if it could pick winning numbers, besides the author would never release it if it could pick winning numbers often enough to make a good profit.

A program like Lotto P3/4 can come very close, I've found filter settings that will contain the winning Pick-3 number often enough to be really interesting until doubles come along to upset the system.  See, that's where you come in, you decide when to play all different or doubles.  That's about all you'd have to do is make that choice and be right to play at a small profit.  After that the more you develop your skills the more money you make.

I know it's a little off beat, but it helps to practice being more psychic, guessing who's calling on the phone, what the next number will be drawn during the tv draw, can't hurt becoming a better guesser.

Lotto P3/4 offers a free trial, you should take that free time with it because there is a lot of potential there.  Lottery Director also has a free trial, it is fully functional except it won't save draw entries which means you must buy or update each time you open it, but since you can download the weekly update that isn't much data to enter to get free use of such hard working software.

Mike K, (see his Mastermind link) has good software once you know a direction you want software to help you with.  If you're just flopping around like a fish out of water trying this and that you'll never make yourself learn how to win which is more of a thinking process the software can't do for you, but can help you with by doing the grunt work. 

You'll find a list of lottery software links here. http://www.lotto-logix.com/lottosoft.html

BobP

United States
                          Member #1759
                          June 29, 2003
                          1156 Posts
                          Posted: July 1, 2004, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Your exactly right the software is just a tool to guide you or put you in the right direction but the final decisions are made by the player not the software.Let the software assist you not take over because it can't make intelligent decisions like you can learn how to use the software's features along with your decision making.

United States
                            Member #2873
                            November 25, 2003
                            1132 Posts
                            Posted: July 1, 2004, 11:49 am - IP Logged

"No sales pitches please"

I guess I can do that.

Here the most recent links to the download pages (every program has a 10 times free trial function built in!) of the receommended programs:

CandyNumber

MasterMind 3

Wild Wheel 3 and the CRUNCH Package

For all of them and more click here!

Good Luck!

jamestown
                              United States
                              Member #3914
                              March 2, 2004
                              22 Posts
                              Posted: July 1, 2004, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

hey ill try anything once, as long as its free