Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Best Systems Trick.....

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 12 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: July 3, 2004, 1:54 pm - IP Logged
Check this out for the obvious.

611... 032 480 088 405 264 060 364 065 .....what next?  That's right..at least 2 odds ! This is after 8 draws of at least 2 or more evens.

Now ....what if I tell you that these draws go back 81 draws? Yes thats right. I cut the draws up into 9 draw history. Each of these above numbers led off each of the last 9 day series for 81 draws.

Today hit with the expected .......at least 2 odd numbers ....58

The laws of probability hold up ....even if you only played every 9th. draw...or every other draw..or etc.  As long as you are consistent. 

Also note.....the last 8 draws led off with a low digit. The next time I have a nine draw series start ...I will have an odd number in the middle position. See why? You got it. We will see at the time it happens....but for now I would lean toward a low odd. 1 3 maybe 5. Looking at thefirst position for next time.... I'll be betting on aLOW digit there. 

See ya back here in 9 midday draws.

Now there's a long range prediction for ya !  

Anybody who wants to poo poo this method should... go down the street to the other Forum called,..."Pulling the wings off of Butterflies...for fun and profit,"  LOL 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: July 3, 2004, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Sorry ......my error. I meant to say High digit will come in First position and it already did today.    5...87    I bet some will think I did that on purpose to make a point. LOL  Anyway....point made.    8 lows in a row ended with a high #5.  

Win d    

takeitez's avatar - japheth
      Carters Lake, Ga.
      United States
      Member #5313
      June 29, 2004
      1065 Posts
      Posted: July 3, 2004, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

No poo poo here , Win d

I love the laws of probalbility...use them in my selections.

I call a number, a due number. if it has not been drawn in the last 15 draws.

I mean, how many times can you draw from a container that has all 10 balls in it and miss one certain ball ?

Like...764983214835275...would not the L.o.P. say the 0 is overdue?

takeitez

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: July 3, 2004, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Takeitez,

Speaking of missing digits. Ga. Midday has not had a digit #7 in the middle position for 41 draws. It's closer than not.

Remember ..... for an individual digit missing in one position we have to divide the number of days by 3. So.... 41 divided by 3 =13.66 regular days. It's just like a regular digit missing in all positions for almost 14 days.

Most ...one position digits stinkers don't much like going over that magic 16 days before they hit. So... it is close. Not to mention we had a 7 hit today in 3rd. spot. Maybe prime for next draw comeback.  

P.S.  Hey John....... when does your contract run out in S.C. ? We here in Georgia want to bid on you. We need a  Nuclear Trapper like yourself.

Win d    

Dayton, OH
          United States
          Member #2940
          December 4, 2003
          72 Posts
          Posted: July 4, 2004, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

In the Ohio Midday Pick 3, the #2 in Pos2 has skipped 70 drawings to date but, based on total drawings since the game started the #2 in Pos2 is within the expected average. There are a total of 1509 drawings to date and the expected average for each number in each position is 150.9 +/-3 occurrences. The #2 in Pos2 has a total of 149 occurrences, although over all, the #2 is below the expected agerage when looking at all positions, the total drawings and the total number of occurrences. The over all expectancy is 452.7 occurrences and the #2 has only been drawn a total of 423 times which places it at -29 +/-3 drawings below the expected average.

Skipped drawings and expected natural balance are two different things besides, who is to say that the machine that was in the middle position today will be in the middle position tomorrow? Or, for that fact who is to say that the machine that was used for the Pick 3 today won't be used for the Pick 4 tomorrow and vise-versa?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2004, 12:54 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by WIN D on July 03, 2004

Takeitez,

Speaking of missing digits. Ga. Midday has not had a digit #7 in the middle position for 41 draws. It's closer than not.

Remember ..... for an individual digit missing in one position we have to divide the number of days by 3. So.... 41 divided by 3 =13.66 regular days. It's just like a regular digit missing in all positions for almost 14 days.

Most ...one position digits stinkers don't much like going over that magic 16 days before they hit. So... it is close. Not to mention we had a 7 hit today in 3rd. spot. Maybe prime for next draw comeback.  

P.S.  Hey John....... when does your contract run out in S.C. ? We here in Georgia want to bid on you. We need a  Nuclear Trapper like yourself.

Middle digit #7 Hit today! It was the next draw. Came as 878

This post was Saturday.... Ga. Midday skipped Sundays. OK..... The #7 digit hit in the middle today after 42 draws. 42 divided by 3 =14 regular draws out. Played all double 7's with 7 in the middle ....and all doubles with 7 in the middle. 878 straight!  Ten dollar investment for a straight.  It was also a 2 digit return from the last draw of 5 87 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2004, 1:08 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by UCI1 on July 04, 2004

In the Ohio Midday Pick 3, the #2 in Pos2 has skipped 70 drawings to date but, based on total drawings since the game started the #2 in Pos2 is within the expected average. There are a total of 1509 drawings to date and the expected average for each number in each position is 150.9 +/-3 occurrences. The #2 in Pos2 has a total of 149 occurrences, although over all, the #2 is below the expected agerage when looking at all positions, the total drawings and the total number of occurrences. The over all expectancy is 452.7 occurrences and the #2 has only been drawn a total of 423 times which places it at -29 +/-3 drawings below the expected average.

Skipped drawings and expected natural balance are two different things besides, who is to say that the machine that was in the middle position today will be in the middle position tomorrow? Or, for that fact who is to say that the machine that was used for the Pick 3 today won't be used for the Pick 4 tomorrow and vise-versa?

UC11,

That 2nd. position digit # is a great opportunity. You might have time to research the straights with 2 in the middle for midday only. Let's see ....that was 70 days divided by 3 = 23.3 regular days out.  Yeap.... thats a STINKER all right.  Maybe worth a 10 dollar invertment for a Straight.  I don't know Ohio like I know Ga. but long missing digits have a habit of returning in the form of doubles. ..... Other wise... cross reference with due sums and pairs etc.  You might just get lucky!  

Win d    

Amarillo/Austin
                United States
                Member #1424
                April 25, 2003
                696 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2004, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Win d:

Speaking of skips, try the true skip number.

Example: if 345 was drawn on May 1st and 469 was drawn on May 2nd, then 345 would be your skip numbers.  These skip numbers come up quite a bit.  Select a Key Number, combine with your three skip numbers and combine those with all 10 numbers (0 through 9)  You will come up with 30 numbers to win $80 including two doubles.  I won 466 in Texas by combining the Key 6 number with the 234 skip numbers.

Orangeman

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                  Stone Mountain*Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #828
                  November 2, 2002
                  10491 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2004, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Hello orange,

Sounds interesting ...but could you help me understand that in a different way? Thanks  

Win d    

libra's avatar - chi
                    Cleveland , Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #961
                    December 27, 2002
                    43676 Posts
                    Posted: July 8, 2004, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi Win D

I think I can explain this system.Orangeman used 234 as his skip number and 6 as his Key Number, and ended each with 0 thru 9.You use 2-3-4 as lead numbers, put the key number in the middle 6 , and 0 thru 9 on the end.

260 - 261 - 262 - 263 - 264 - 265 - 266 - 267 - 268 - 269

360 - 361 - 362 - 363 - 364 - 365 - 366 - 367 - 368 - 369

460 - 461 - 462 - 463 - 464 - 465 - 466 - 467 - 468 - 469

How's that Orangeman?

Libra Dave

Amarillo/Austin
                      United States
                      Member #1424
                      April 25, 2003
                      696 Posts
                      Posted: July 9, 2004, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Not a bad positional play.  If you want to aim for position, you would we well served to track each positional separately.  You are doing a good job and are on the right track.

Orangeman

Amarillo/Austin
                        United States
                        Member #1424
                        April 25, 2003
                        696 Posts
                        Posted: July 9, 2004, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Please excuse the typos, just typing too fast.  A good ploy would be to place each position on a separate 0/9 gride, side-by-side on the same page.  This would entail three 10-space grids on the same page.  Very effective.

Orangeman

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: July 13, 2004, 12:16 am - IP Logged

I am a new comer ..  Not sure what to think of all this overwhelming information on the boards.  I live in TN and we just got the lotto here..  YEAH>>> I can play daily.  I work at a lotto land too.. (HARD)... but I still enjoy the Cash 3.. Please if anyone can help me pick the numbers, I would be very grateful.. Thanks..  TNTEA

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: July 14, 2004, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Well ....today is the day. Nine days since the first post. Odd digit in the 2 position based on many even hits in that position. We might have a pretty good shot today. Could even  be an odd double but will play 6 ways as well. Odd trips could sneak in here this afternoon so I have to play those. Should be a low odd in the middle ....so thats the way I will play that. Trip 333's would be asking too much. Sum 9.  

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: July 14, 2004, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Played all sum Nine from above and hit 243 due consecutive. We did not get the odd in the middle and cost me the straight. Interesting that dave and orangeman both used the 234 in their examples. Go figure...LOL

Win d