Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Getting Close.....symbolism

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 13 years ago by dphillips.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #5347
June 30, 2004
38 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2004, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

So the other week after MM was over 100 mill I made the 2 hour round trip to VA for tickets.  I played the same numbers I have played for many years and had a 4 + 0 hit for a $150 win.  It's really a let down to get close like that then come 1 number from 5k or 175k and 2#'s from JP.  There must be a message in there but I don't know if it's "keep after it" or "give it up" I think we're all just puppets.

dphillips's avatar - littleuns
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    United States
    Member #5128
    June 18, 2004
    377 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2004, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

pacemaker, don't give up...when you do, your numbers come out!

We do not hear about people who forgot to play their usual Powerball numbers, and as a result of an emergency or some other unforseen circumstance... missed playing...and their numbers were drawn.  I don't know about you, but I would most likely be in a mental institution.  What are the odds of your Powerball numbers coming out again in your lifetime?

How about people who made a mad dash to their favorite Seven Eleven, missing the submission deadline by one or two minutes because the machine shuts down automatically?  If I were the unfortunate one, and my numbers came out, I probably would be walking the streets mumbling to myself!

We sometimes hear about people who, for their first time, played Powerball at their local lottery retailer, hitting the jackpot! 

Finally, to all posts readers: if something is working for you...maintain your gameplan...be it rain, snow, hail, or sleet -- play!  If you can't be there, find a trusted soul who can go in your stead!  Do not divert from your routine because it could cost you!

dphillips (Blue)