Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where is Paymenow Ron?

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 12 years ago by fast eddie.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1410
April 22, 2003
357 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2004, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Paymenow?

Still winning using the Crunch/Wild Wheel 3

Fill Us In On the general recent posts winning since Mike K is not doing it in the newsletter.

Webmaster LeRoy

paymenow's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
    Cardiff by the Sea, San Diego, CA
    United States
    Member #4097
    March 21, 2004
    174 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2004, 4:40 am - IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

I saw the posted question as to my whereabouts and thought that I'd respond.  Actually, one of the other members with whom I have been working with told me about the post first before I saw it. 

Ever so often, I will browse through the LP to see what's going on, but lately I have been so busy.  I have started doing a few other states as well as Missouri to see if I can achieve the same type of results that I've been getting for the Missouri games.  Well, lo and behold, I have been able to do just that. 

However, there is a catch to doing this.  It can be time consuming on a large scale.  So, I think that I will probably scale things down a bit to doing just 2 to 3 states.  I certainly tip my hat off to people like Libra Dave because I just don't know how he is able to do so much in so little time. 

I am still winning the Pick 3 practically on a daily basis.  However, I don't do this with 5 to 10 tickets.  Although, many times I could have, it's that I just don't feel comfortable enough to do it that way.  Most of my selections are still in the 25 to 35 selections range.  Also, like I've said somewhere before earlier, I don't that one can win as consistently as I do by being a 5 to 10 dollar player. 

I have also been doing some experimenting with the VTRACS method with the primary purpose of hopefully reducing the number of picks that I have and yet maintaining the high hit rate and win consistency. 

Well, the VTRACS method works fine, however, it seems to give me no better results than what I already have been getting.  So, for now, I may just have to put the VTRACS method on hold for a bit.  Like I said, some of these tasks can be a bit time consuming. 

In summary, yes, I am still here, still winning, and having more fun than I think is legal!  I wish each and everyone of you the same.  I really do believe that you all can do the same, but you've got to do your homework first.  It is a must.  Once you get a handle on the trend of the game in which you are playing, then winning it becomes the easy part.  I'm not kidding.  Good luck!

paymenow

United States
      Member #1410
      April 22, 2003
      357 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2004, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Paymenow,

Thanks for showing the rest of us that there is a Winning Way in the world of systems play and it is not all random.

What states besides MO have you been Successful in?

Webmaster LeRoy in IL

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
        Chicago,IL.
        United States
        Member #2902
        November 29, 2003
        1426 Posts
        Posted: July 17, 2004, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Pay-me-nonsense, Please p.m. me your plays (before the drawing) and will see if your really winning. Later Eddie

paymenow's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
          Cardiff by the Sea, San Diego, CA
          United States
          Member #4097
          March 21, 2004
          174 Posts
          Posted: July 17, 2004, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Fast Eddie,

It's people like you with nasty attitudes who never get anywhere because you expect someone else to do your work for you.  Well, it's not happening here, buddy.  I have already shared with a lot of people here in the Lottery Post already and they can certainly vouch for me if they want to.  Other than that, I am not out to prove myself to anyone, especially to someone with such a small pathetic mind.  Besides that, I don't go around posting predicitions.  I do them for myself and sometimes work with a few other people.  Too bad you're not one of them (hehehe!). 

Next time you open your big fat mouth, you should check out the person you're talking about so that you don't put your big fat foot into your stupid little mouth.

Most of the people here in this forum are very kind and considerate, and those who do give out daily predictions, do so out of  kindness and generosity with a sense and spirit of sharing and fun.  They give up a lot of their own precious time so that people like you would hopefully learn something from their own ideas, or perhaps even be inspired to be innovative yourself.  Think about that the next time you come onto this site looking for answers to help you do something in which you obviously need help. 

The people on this forum try to share a lot with each other, not tear one another down.  Your attitude says mulitples about you and I think that you should either get with the program or take a freakin' hike to some other site!

PayMeNow

Chicago,IL.
            United States
            Member #2902
            November 29, 2003
            1426 Posts
            Posted: July 17, 2004, 1:33 am - IP Logged

PayMenow, I was expecting you to type back, sure Eddie I'll post my plays to prove it to you and everyone else that I'm winning on a daily basis. But I guess that didn't happen. Why you ask? Because It's not the case. All you have to do is post a couple of weeks worth of picks and let everyone see how your doing. Simple as that. If at the end of that time, your up a nice amount of money. I'll give you your props. That's all. No need for all the nonsense. The proof is in the picks. For everyone reading this, you know this will never happen for various reasons. That's one thing you can bet on and win.  Later Eddie.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

United States
              Member #1410
              April 22, 2003
              357 Posts
              Posted: July 17, 2004, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Fast Eddie,

In response to your comments to paymenow I don't think that it is fair that you require paymenow or anyone else to produce the actual methods that they use.

Know this . . . Paymenow [Ron] has shared his Winning Methods with actual users and also that Mike K should be credited with the winning software.

So not only did Paymenow say what software he was using The Crunch/Wild Wheel 3, but he also says where you or I or anyone reading that we too can own or demo the same software from Mike K online at http://www.wheelworld.net/HOME.htm

So in defense of Ron, Mike K, anyone reading this paraphrasing what has been said before others are providing the above information FREE of charge and providing us with professional methods to do the same but we must test and try the methods in our own state ourselves.

So they can lead us to water but not make us drink.

So Fast Eddie, Download the software at http://www.wheelworld.net/HOME.htm and predict/print and play or test your own winning numbers the means and methods are provided.

I didn't mean to get involved with this internal affair however, I don't think its fair for Paymenow, Mike K or anyone else to take the criticism for others not doing their own State homework.

Webmaster LeRoy

Illinois

Chicago,IL.
                United States
                Member #2902
                November 29, 2003
                1426 Posts
                Posted: July 17, 2004, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Webmaster LeRoy, I'm not trying to start somthing here, I'm trying to end it. I dont want his system for picking winners. He claims to be to be winning on I quote ''practically a daily basis'' and making decent money. Then I want him to prove it, does he have to prove it to me or anyone else? No, but if you say your doing somthing then back it up with proof. I'm calling him out! Let him post some picks and if he's up a nice amount of money at the end of few weeks or so. I'll eat crow and give the man his props. But this will never happen because he'll never agree to it. Trust me I know this guy, heck we all know guy's like this. Webmaster L if you want to oversee this title fight your more than welcome.  Take care. Eddie

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19830 Posts
                  Posted: July 18, 2004, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

fast eddie,

With the new drop down menu, it's easy to check a poster's profile, prediction statistics and previous posts and decide pretty much who posting something worth reading.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
                    E-Town,Ky
                    United States
                    Member #3493
                    January 25, 2004
                    6348 Posts
                    Posted: July 18, 2004, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Fast Eddie I have had dealings with paymenow and his method works very well,I have no reason to doubt what he says is the truth,and Mike K's crunch system works very well,As I stated on the Forum it is people like you that I quit posting my predictions,We all are here to work togather and not to always criticize someone else. I also win on a daily basics much of the time,but It don't mean I have to prove it to everone.

Saleo Paleo    

ocguy's avatar - gnome1
                      california
                      United States
                      Member #5595
                      July 13, 2004
                      19 Posts
                      Posted: July 18, 2004, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

As a long time player of 6/49 yet new to pick 3 I found this thread somewhat childish. Its obvious that if one was winning on a regular basis that they would be elated to provide there winning numbers as it would prove to be a matter of bragging rather then a chore. Needless to say one could just post there winning numbers and leave it at that However in this case an actual scanning of the ticket and then upload would be required so we could see the date and actual numbers of the tickets. This is the only verifiable method in order to prove accuracy.

Its somewhat humorous that one behaves in such way yet expects to win or is winning on a regular basis. As you all may or "may" not know the pick 3 or any lotto game for that matter is not designed to be won rather its designed to fund your states treasury. The only sure fire method to win a lotto game is to find out what the bias is and exploit it. However such an option is far out of the reach for us measly players. Numerical analysis and other methods reduce the odds and frequency analysis will fine tune a process of discovering the bias however it cant remove the one and only impossible to determine variable, and that is "Either human involvement or computer usage". These two methods provide for an unpredictability that is impossible to rely on, follow or pattern match.

As is the case with all games of fortune one will always be drooling from the eyes hoping to find the pot at the end of the proverbial rainbow. Under no circumstances am I suggesting to not play the lotto as I myself am an avid player however I find that logical and "realistic" approach is the surefire way to success. Keep in mind that the only way to consistency is knowing what the other side has planned and this is impossible to determine. Therefore and shall I add a bit of humor here the best system for pick 3 should be called "Developing your telepathy and physic abilities to predict pick 3 by John Doe" . This book would be all that you need as you could mentally see the balls coming out of the tubes and thus be able to accurately predict what your midday and evening numbers would be before hand or at the very least you would be able to exploit any mechanical defects in the computer or air machine that releases the balls.

Have a good weekend!

Dave

Chicago,IL.
                        United States
                        Member #2902
                        November 29, 2003
                        1426 Posts
                        Posted: July 18, 2004, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the in

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
                          E-Town,Ky
                          United States
                          Member #3493
                          January 25, 2004
                          6348 Posts
                          Posted: July 18, 2004, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Listen little man,I don't have to prove anything to you,I know what I do, and I am the only one I have to prove anything to.I was a winner before you were born probley.So quit your challanging and get a life. 

Saleo Paleo    

Chicago,IL.
                            United States
                            Member #2902
                            November 29, 2003
                            1426 Posts
                            Posted: July 18, 2004, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Sal, You've probably been b.s.ing your whole life and getting away with it. I hope you don't have kids. You should be ashamed of yourself. If you were a winning you might take this challange and if you succeeded you'd actually have something concrete in your life and wouldn't have to live such a miserable existance. But that's not the case is it. Eddie

For everybody reading these posts looks like we sniffed out another one. Notice how these guys go off, there not used to getting challanged by anyone with regards to anything they say and do. An I'm just not talking about gambling. People usually avoid people like this beacuse no one likes confrontation. See how the meaness spews right out of them. Maybe I can wake up a few of these knuckleheads before it's too late. Let's see who chimes in next?

United States
                              Member #1372
                              April 13, 2003
                              141 Posts
                              Posted: July 18, 2004, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

After reading several posts of Fast Eddies's. I came to this conclusion.

He must think that everyone but he is stupid. Why would anyone in their right mind post numbers for him to copy and make money and he just sits on his fat ass and reaps the harvest.

I know for a fact what Ron has done and I have living proof and if i were Ron i would tell Fast  Eddie to get a life and maybe with some hard work and a little research he could become a successful pick 3 player.