Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Member to the Forum

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 12 years ago by noluckhere.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #5489
July 7, 2004
6 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2004, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Hey everyone.. I just started playing Pick 3 as well... I used to be a scratch off lottery player,

but now I am into pick 3. I have won 3 times in the last 3 weeks at pick 3, playing box at a dollar

for 80 dollars each time.

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
    Los Angeles
    United States
    Member #1289
    March 22, 2003
    473 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2004, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi No Luck,

You will win, I feel it will be soon, then you will have 7 more hits right after that not sure of the days though, stay positive,  I am seeing a 940 - 049 or 094 just a thought, but only play these if you have a really good feeling about them, and check the other posts to see if they are feeling the same numbers.

Also check the previous numbers of the previous days, and look at MzWizz777 posts as she posts the numbers that have hit the other states, ask anyone, the numbers do travel from state to state.

Blessings$$$$$$$

CopyCat needs some green too!!!

noluckhere's avatar - yocco
      NY
      United States
      Member #5656
      July 15, 2004
      14 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2004, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi Nancy!

I'm new too! I'm sure you won't find a better place on the internet to make friends and discuss lotto! So far it's been a great spot for me!   Good for you on your wins! Keep the streak going!

Hiya Copycat!

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'll take your advice and maybe stick with that 940 for a bit. It's funny you mention it as I've been playing 490 since I read "Lucky's" monthly chart.

I'd give you a number too but I'm not very good at it. I'm sticking with 110 as well and see what that brings me..maybe you'll want to try it too!

May you have a ton of winning hands!

Cheers!