Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Free? Pick 3 E-book.....anyone?

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Clipper.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: July 18, 2004, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Saw this and was just about to send my e-mail address..... then thought I would ask about it first. Anybody know about this Free E book. ?

http://www.3toowin.com/

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: July 18, 2004, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

I sent my email address. The site will take you straight to the free book. 

Texas
      United States
      Member #1477
      May 7, 2003
      2311 Posts
      Posted: July 18, 2004, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

I submitted my email too and got the book.  Not really much to it.  Talks about "groups"  to play, keeping a "Tracking Record" and seems to have more emphasis on what to expect from how you bet $ then anything.

I have tons more info in my Report, however....mine isnt FREE and it was nearly 10 years in the making. 

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: July 18, 2004, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

I would really like to find a method that I can work here daily and keep the choices of numbers down as much as possible.  I dont really care to find 20 possibilites .. and have to play them all...

How much is your program?  Can you work it on the TN lotto Cash 3 and post predictions so I can see if this is something I would want to invest in?  Is it hard to use?

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: July 18, 2004, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Clipper,

I viewed your homepage and found it to be very nice.  I have a question though. If this report brings results for every $1 spend a return of $500...  Why would you bother to even sell It?  Why not just play the lotto and forget the little bit the report would bring in from others?

Just a thought?

TNTea

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
            OHIO
            United States
            Member #5328
            June 30, 2004
            1284 Posts
            Posted: July 18, 2004, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

You'r right tntea...see there's something called takers and givers...well you know how it goes...:)

have a great winning day!

Texas
              United States
              Member #1477
              May 7, 2003
              2311 Posts
              Posted: July 19, 2004, 2:12 am - IP Logged

To begin with......it's not a "system" but rather a report that was nearly 10 years in the making.  That's a lot of time and effort spent to just turn around and GIVE it away as I do find my time worth "something".  Also the "report" is part of the Manual that I would provide with the software I've been developing for the past year as well (when the time comes to market the software).  A lot of people seem to want "something for nothing" these days.

The report goes in depth about the 1000 EXACT combinations and the "facts" that can be applied to reduce the number of combinations to play down to a handful.  It doesnt matter what state you are in....the facts are the same because it's the same game....3 digits.

Sure you will get $500 for every $1.00 spent......if you get the EXACT combination.  In order to get the EXACT though you have to have a thorough understanding of the 1000 combinations and what is more/less likely to play and that is what the report explains.  It's still not an easy task to do but I feel the information in the report  can put you ahead of the game to the point you arent dreaming numbers or pulling them out of thin air on a hunch, etc.

Being "informed" goes a long way and if you allow yourself to believe in the facts that I have found you can reduce the number of combinations for consideration down to 18 or less.  It all comes from having a thorough understanding of the 1000 combinations.

Texas
                United States
                Member #1477
                May 7, 2003
                2311 Posts
                Posted: July 19, 2004, 10:39 am - IP Logged

I know a few people on the forum have purchased the report, however, I dont know how many of them are presently active in the forum.  I havent sold an over-whelmingly large number....like in the 100's, etc, however I have sold over 20.

One forum participant did have this to say:  "wow!!  a lot of great info.  you should charge more.

i'm re-reading for second time. "

Another that bought the report had this to say:

"I wanted to get back with you and thank you for the smooth transaction with my order.

After reading your system, I have started to look at the pick three game in a different light. At this time, I have ceased all of my lottery purchases to "hone" in on trying to readjust my way of thinking and the way I pick my numbers. I am doing it only with paper picks right now...."

ram's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                  Member #11
                  December 6, 2001
                  75 Posts
                  Posted: July 19, 2004, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

I bought the report and there is a wealth of info in it.I too have been tracking the pick 3 since it came to Texas,and I knew most of what was in the report but there are some ways that Clipper looks at the numbers that are different than mine.This helped me in my selection of numbers in some cases.I don't expect something for nothing and to me,the report was worth paying for.Just my opinion...Ram

joyjoy8's avatar - friends
                    Houston Texas
                    United States
                    Member #371
                    November 30, 2000
                    587 Posts
                    Posted: July 19, 2004, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

I too purchased the report from clipper, I added it to my other "need to know" pick 3 material. It was well worth the money. If Clipper had a system I would be first on board to purchase it, even if I had to do it on lay-away(lol)...........Clipper keep up the great work .

What do you see for Texas tonight I missed the 557 I need a win...........................Joy

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: July 19, 2004, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

I did not mean to insult you in any way Clipper.  I just wondered...  I am new at using any system to Pick the numbers.  After TN got the lotto, I just used my birthday numbers.. and til this day.. they haven't appeared...lol 

I am learning so much.. One thing I have learned from reading all the wonderful post and emails others have sent.. is that one must pick something that works for their state and run tests ...  TN has less than 150 draws to use to determine much of anything...  I have a starting place.  I have decided to use the charting recommended by WinD to see how things are falling and go from there.  I am backing away from spending like I have in the past... Limiting my play money to less than an hour's pay from lotto store a night. 

I will watch to see if you test your report and system with the TN lotto and post predictions.  This will give me a good indicator if your system is good for the state of TN...

Thanks .. tntea

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1477
                        May 7, 2003
                        2311 Posts
                        Posted: July 22, 2004, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Ram and JoyJoy!  Appreciate the support and input.  I've been offline since Monday afternoon and havent been able to check post, etc :(  Sure have missed checking the Forum and my Email!

Tntea - no insult given so nothing taken <G>    The only states that I have time to track are Texas games and South Carolina games.  I track SC simply because I have an online friend there who I have been working closely with for nearly a year now.  They were the first person to buy my report.   

I've been working with them closely to teach them my system since I "reluctantly" sold them a copy of some preliminary software for my system and been teaching them the "ins and outs".  I dont plan on selling another copy of the software anytime soon and at the time I did I needed the money badly.  I really dont want to market the software until I have been able to figure out the "final element" needed to generate the exact combination to play.

Im now working fulltime so my time is limited to what I can track which is another reason Im only able to track Texas and SC at the time.  In order for me to track other States I would have to set a copy of my software up for each and every state that I did track. 

The "facts" that I have found dont change from one state to the other simply because the 1000 EXACTS are the same no matter where you play.  There are 8 alpha patterns and if you track them and keep record and form a system of tracking the patterns and determine a particular pattern is going to happen next....it's going to happen.

My software isnt a "system" but rather the "tool" by which I track the "facts".  I have over 40 charts that I consult in order to determine what filters to engage for the software to then generate possible combinations.  If I am successful in reading the charts and set the filters right I can often reduce the possible combinations down to 10 or less. 

Yesterday and the day before in Texas Midday I was able to reduce the combinations down to 5 different sets each day.  Wasnt able to get online so unfortunately I wasnt able to post :(

According to my calculations today I figured either the 0 or 1 would play in the 3rd position in Texas Midday.  Just checked results and the "0" played with 920 hitting Midday Texas.  I had the "2" in the 2nd position with 321 I played.  Wasnt that far off in the 3rd with the 1 as in my "constant pair tracking" the 0 and 1 are tracked tpgether.  I just "zigged" when should have "zagged" and if had determined an Even number would play in the 3rd I would have gone with the "0" instead of the "1" :(

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1477
                          May 7, 2003
                          2311 Posts
                          Posted: July 22, 2004, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

JoyJoy = as you can see....I didnt get your message in time to respond for Monday night :(  Havent had a chance to look at Texas Evening yet as just got home from running an errand and need to go put my clothes in the dryer so can go to work in couple of hours.

If I get a chance I will look and see if I can see anything that might happen tonight <G>